If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

There are no similarities between Iraq 2 and this war.
Low-IQ take right here

The war in Ukraine is a continuation of the military-industrial complex wars in the Middle East. Trump got us out and Biden (puppet) got us back in.

70% of Biden voters are low-IQ, 20% are psychopaths and 10% innocent bystanders. Trump voters are about 60% low-IQ, 10% psychopaths and 30% innocent bystanders.

Unfortunately, yes, the majority of people are low-IQ. This is why I am leaving for Mars with Elon.

Low-IQ take right here

The war in Ukraine is a continuation of the military-industrial complex wars in the Middle East. Trump got us out and Biden (puppet) got us back in.

70% of Biden voters are low-IQ, 20% are psychopaths and 10% innocent bystanders. Trump voters are about 60% low-IQ, 10% psychopaths and 30% innocent bystanders.

Unfortunately, yes, the majority of people are low-IQ. This is why I am leaving for Mars with Elon.

You gonna be Elon’s butler?

Not a cent for Ukraine
worldburn-top.jpg

I like what I'm hearing.

"While the U.S. has many vital national interests — securing our borders, addressing the crisis of readiness within our military, achieving energy security and independence, and checking the economic, cultural, and military power of the Chinese Communist Party — becoming further entangled in a territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia is not one of them," DeSantis said.

My position exactly. It's mostly about priorities.

"Our objective in Ukraine is to help and secure Europe, but Europe isn't helping itself," Trump wrote. "They are relying on the United States to largely do it for them. That is very unfair to us."

I agree with this as well. It's unfair, and it's dangerous.

"When the president says we will support them for as long as it takes, my question is: as long as it takes to do what?" Rep. Chris Stewart, R-Utah said. "We've got to define this. What does it mean to see this through? What does it mean to say we will be here until the end?"

It's like they're getting their talking points from me!

Good times.
Territorial dispute 🤣

It's been defined...assist Ukraine in expelling the invaders. Anyone who thought that would be accomplished in 6 months is fooling themselves. Why should they wave the white flag and get on their knees for a tyrant who invaded their country?

As I said before, this isn't a game. There is no scoreboard. How long did WW2 go? How long did the Civil War go? How long did the Revolutionary war go? They lasted until the objective was met. Now you want to put artificial parameters on it "well it can only cost this much" "well it can only last this long"

We've gone from the country of Red Dawn to get on your knees and kiss the boot.

Is she running as an independent? Starting her own party?

Because that's the only way she makes it to the general.
No. Republican.

We will see. Obama, Trump and Biden (to a lesser degree) were all underdogs early in the race.

Is the ultimate goal in the Russia/Ukraine conflict to keep both sides fighting and incurring losses?

Seems this war is just teetering back and forth just enough to keep both sides from quitting while giving neither the upper hand to end it.
So like most wars in history.

Lol Show us that cute little pie chart with the rainbow colors denoting where it's supposed to go.

You absolutely advocate blank check diplomacy and feigning bewilderment about it makes you look like a liar.

"Priceless!" the neocon screamed from his rooftop.

lmao
I've never posted a pie chart you fool.

There's no such thing as a blank check.

The money being spent and allocated is clearly defined. You being willfully obtuse to it is your own choice.

This is the kind of "gotcha" stuff that reduces our politics to screaming at each other. And here is why this "gotcha" misses the target badly:

* In 2015 DeSantis was calling for arms to Ukraine as a way to deter FUTURE Russian aggression against Ukraine. DeSantis was NOT asking for delivery of more weapons into an active war zone. This is a big difference. Had we heeded DeSantis here and provided Ukraine with a large amount of lethal weaponry it may have deterred Putin from invading.

* Providing extra arms to our NATO allies on the border with Russia also makes sense in light of Russia's recent annexation of Crimea.

* It was clear that DeSantis was arguing the well established idea of PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.
Which is why we are strengthening Ukraine...to force peace on THEIR terms. Peace under Putins terms is good for no one.

Maintaining peace in Ukraine and Eastern Europe was and is in America's interest. DeSantis was calling on the Obama administration to extend peace through strength to Ukraine. Obama rejected it.

It is a territorial dispute.

The GOP is engaged in a healthy debate between those that want to support Ukraine in their fight more robustly and those that want to reign in our support of Ukraine. This is a good thing for the GOP and for the country. Why any sane person would think otherwise is beyond me.
You and I as neighbors going to the county to determine where the property line is would be a territorial dispute. Invading my home to claim as your own is not a territorial dispute, it's war.

Would you put American troops in Ukraine to deny Putin’s terms?

I have not seen anyone post on this thread that they were for US troops in the Ukraine. That is what is unique about this Ukrainian ‘Special Military Operation’, it is:
* Inexpensive compared to past US wars/conflicts and its current cost has been less than 1/8 of US yearly military budget
* ZERO US military casualties

Keep sending Russians back to Russian in body bags until Putin retreats. Hopefully Putin loses control of Russia or better yet, is knocked off!

I have not seen anyone post on this thread that they were for US troops in the Ukraine. That is what is unique about this Ukrainian ‘Special Military Operation’, it is:
* Inexpensive compared to past US wars/conflicts and its current cost has been less than 1/8 of US yearly military budget
* ZERO US military casualties

Keep sending Russians back to Russian in body bags until Putin retreats. Hopefully Putin loses control of Russia or better yet, is knocked off!
Russia has more people to burn through than Ukraine.

Territorial dispute 🤣

It's been defined...assist Ukraine in expelling the invaders. Anyone who thought that would be accomplished in 6 months is fooling themselves. Why should they wave the white flag and get on their knees for a tyrant who invaded their country?

As I said before, this isn't a game. There is no scoreboard. How long did WW2 go? How long did the Civil War go? How long did the Revolutionary war go? They lasted until the objective was met. Now you want to put artificial parameters on it "well it can only cost this much" "well it can only last this long"

We've gone from the country of Red Dawn to get on your knees and kiss the boot.
Maybe level headed people see that the actual crisis is not in Ukraine but rather Beiging and the southern border. Both of which are ignored.

Maybe level headed people see that the actual crisis is not in Ukraine but rather Beiging and the southern border. Both of which are ignored.
Beijing is not being ignored. The Southern Border is however.

That doesn't mean we are incapable of multitasking.