Updates: St. Edward vs Springfield (12/2/22)

If we had separate, it would've been kings D2 and Springfield D1 champs. But we'll never know because of "parochial ways"
What I don't understand is why they created 7 divisions based on school size to promote fairness, but they ignore the competitive advantage parochial schools. And over the years, they've created more divisions to prevent larger schools from having competitive advantage over smaller schools. But nothing about the private/public problem.

What I don't understand is why they created 7 divisions based on school size to promote fairness, but they ignore the competitive advantage parochial schools. And over the years, they've created more divisions to prevent larger schools from having competitive advantage over smaller schools. But nothing about the private/public problem.
What's the competitive advantage? Geographic freedom that requires the "advantaged" party to pay $16,000 per year in tuition in addition to paying property taxes for public schools they don't use? Some advantage!

Who cares. Scoreboard. Springfield loses in D2 as well, probably doesn’t make the final game.

What's the competitive advantage? Geographic freedom that requires the "advantaged" party to pay $16,000 per year in tuition in addition to paying property taxes for public schools they don't use? Some advantage!
You'll never get a straight answer, just more nonsensical excuses, just watch.

Fine by me, separate the divisions.

Is that really going to mean anything to the Massillon community?

I didn't hear a peep from Massillon fans about unfair advantages private schools have when you beat St. Ed earlier this year, Elder or LaSalle in the past. It was all about the jealousy narrative and all of the superior Massillon tradition etc.

Now that Massillon lost in the playoffs to a private school, the nonsense continues.

Where is the outrage when a public school eliminates you?

I mean, if they do separate(which I do not foresee), there will be nothing stopping private schools from poaching public school players. You all will still be in your feelings once it's done out in the open. Secondly, some wouldn't even bother sending their kid to a public school knowing their title would be second-rate. Springfield has zero room to say anything their QB from all the way out in arcanum. Mo' would have won if they stopped the run and possibly hit some guys up under. That pass rush was elite.