As many as 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket

What I find disturbing is how you guys try to blame mental illness every time some right wing nut goes of the rails and goes on a mass shooting spree. does the US lead the world in mental illness?
So blaming mental illness on these horrific shootings is disturbing to you but blaming "white supremacy" or "racism" is normal? So in your warped view of these shootings you are saying that ideological inclinations matter more then mental health issues. Really?

was it mental illness that lead you to believe that Dr.Oz would defeat John Fetterman, or was it stupidity? the whole republican party was stating that Oz was a bad candidate. but in your crazy world he would win.
Simple logic. Oz is a far superior human being at any level but as a human counter-weight on a teeter-totter, you abject moron.

I forgot that you Democrats are just a bunch of dronetards looking for one capital letter. You suck. Mindless rubberstamp sold out bitches.

Simple logic. Oz is a far superior human being at any level but as a human counter-weight on a teeter-totter, you abject moron.

I forgot that you Democrats are just a bunch of dronetards looking for one capital letter. You suck. Mindless rubberstamp sold out bitches.
even Moscow Mitch said the Oz was crap candidate, but in your simple primitive mind he was the second coming of Christ. So if Oz was so superior , explain to me why he lost , without making excuses .

So blaming mental illness on these horrific shootings is disturbing to you but blaming "white supremacy" or "racism" is normal? So in your warped view of these shootings you are saying that ideological inclinations matter more then mental health issues. Really?
This guy flat out admitted in court that he killed these people because of their skin color, but you say race had nothing to do with it.

even Moscow Mitch said the Oz was crap candidate, but in your simple primitive mind he was the second coming of Christ. So if Oz was so superior , explain to me why he lost , without making excuses .
I can answer that there is only one party that will vote for candidates like Fetterman and Biden. Nancy told us if they put a D in front of a glass of water liberals would vote for it. Fetterman and Biden no doubt have a lower IQ that the glass of water and yet vote for them Democrats will.

I can answer that there is only one party that will vote for candidates like Fetterman and Biden. Nancy told us if they put a D in front of a glass of water liberals would vote for it. Fetterman and Biden no doubt have a lower IQ that the glass of water and yet vote for them Democrats will.
yet republicans after being told by their leaders that Oz was crap , they still went out and voted for him, and actually thought he had a chance of winning. then whine like a school yard sissy when he lost. then proceed to blame everyone and make excuses as to why their crap candidate got smoked. how stupid is that?

yet republicans after being told by their leaders that Oz was crap , they still went out and voted for him, and actually thought he had a chance of winning. then whine like a school yard sissy when he lost. then proceed to blame everyone and make excuses as to why their crap candidate got smoked. how stupid is that?

Not nearly as stupid as the brain-dead morons who voted for Fetterman.

Please make a note of this.

I gave the majority of Pennsylvania voters too much credit.

They're mostly stupid.

For gods sake, they can't even count ballots at the pace of normal Americans.

Fetterman represents them to a tee. Dopes.
no , you just bought fools gold , and why ? because you are a whiner and a fool . which you prove time and time again. thank the republican legislature in PA. for the pace of which votes are counted, they did write the election laws. BTW it only took a matter of minutes for Mastriano to be determined a loser. next you will claim Kari Lake was a great candidate and make excuses for loss. do you need a tissue?

no , you just bought fools gold , and why ? because you are a whiner and a fool . which you prove time and time again. thank the republican legislature in PA. for the pace of which votes are counted, they did write the election laws. BTW it only took a matter of minutes for Mastriano to be determined a loser. next you will claim Kari Lake was a great candidate and make excuses for loss. do you need a tissue?

It's the Republicans fault the people of Pennsylvania can't count at the pace of normal people?

That's convenient.

lmao

how was my statement false? USA has massive amounts of mental illness. Again so shocking when a large part of your country doesn’t know the difference between a man and a women.
Funny how every single "mentally ill" person in this country owns a gun. 🤷‍♂️

and you represent ohio perfectly. poor white trailer park trash that can't afford to move to north florida. but yet you feel you are entitled

Who makes change for you people? Does it take all week? Do you hire Ohio workers to do it for you?

The people of Pennsylvania are the laughingstock of the country.

"Yer counting too fast! Stop pressuring us! Math is hard!"

lmao