Senate: Tim Ryan vs J.D. Vance

Who wins in November?

• Tim Ryan

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • J.D. Vance

Votes: 68 78.2%

• Total voters
Ryan even lost his home county - Trumbull; along with Mahoning County (Youngstown). He may have even lost in his home precinct, will check.

Ryan even lost his home county - Trumbull; along with Mahoning County (Youngstown). He may have even lost in his home precinct, will check.
No one knew Tim Ryan better. Makes sense to me.

If the job really is talking, thinking, caring, thinking some more, and talking again, I think Vance will represent us well. I can't imagine how Fetterman can serve as anything but a rubber stamp.

No one knew Tim Ryan better. Makes sense to me.

If the job really is talking, thinking, caring, thinking some more, and talking again, I think Vance will represent us well. I can't imagine how Fetterman can serve as anything but a rubber stamp.
Dems all march in lock step anyway, so it really doesn't matter who gets elected for them. Kinda sounds like a cult, doesn't it?

Can anyone picture Tim Ryan writing anything of value for public consumption ? Senator-elect JD Vance weighs in on the most recent chapter of TDS -

I can’t picture Tim reading a book let alone writing one

And yet a much better president than Oblama or FJB.

Weird, huh?
In your opinion . Not the prevailing opinion or what the next generation of history books will say. What do you know though ? As a long time recently retired history teacher do you really think that the books will say Trump was a superior prez and a more positive force who did more positive things for this country than Obama ? Be honest .

In your opinion . Not the prevailing opinion or what the next generation of history books will say. What do you know though ? As a long time recently retired history teacher do you really think that the books will say Trump was a superior prez and a more positive force who did more positive things for this country than Obama ? Be honest .
What did Obama do that was so great?

Obama drank a beer on the patio with some guy. I guess that was good.

Maybe that is because a D always gets to follow an R into office and an R has to fix the disasters left by the D's. when they come to office. There has never been a better time as far as living standard and the economy then the last four years of Eisenhower. Look what Biden has done in just two short years and trust me on this it will take four or more to correct the damage if there is any cooperation with Congress.

Just leave me alone and how about not expecting me to pay off someone's college debt. I could make a long list but I doubt you would understand.

Last edited: