Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub shooting

I did not open the thread. Yappi did.

Obviously, guns are not a problem. The problem are schools, Walmarts, and nightclubs. They seems to be then favorite locales for mass shooters. If we get rid of them, we should be all good, right?
Figured.. didn’t see who posted this but I guessed right.

First, I never said anything about a right wing MAGA nut. You just made that up. Two, it will be charged with a hate crime. Finally, what does wanting to identify as a “they” have to do with any of this?
Is there any evidence that this man attacked here because he was singling out people that were gay ? Or was he simply shooting at people he doesn’t like in a gay club ? You have no idea, but predicting that it will be portrayed as a hate crime by an attention whore posturing prosecutor is certainly a safe bet.

Is there any evidence that this man attacked here because he was singling out people that were gay ? Or was he simply shooting at people he doesn’t like in a gay club ? You have no idea, but predicting that it will be portrayed as a hate crime by an attention whore posturing prosecutor is certainly a safe bet.
There is a distinct pattern in MOST situations like this. Disenfranchised young male whose parents or guardians allow them to sit in some dark corner of the house and play on the internet and purchase firearms. They cannot land any a$i$ and are socially awkward and act out. If it was not a gay club it would have been somewhere else.

This goof changed his name at 16 so he would not be confused with his POS absent father so he had daddy issues ta boot. He actually had SWAT called on him before but his guardians did not press charges so.

If you have a grown man baby living under your roof and they commit one these crimes you are on the hook. If they have enough money to purchase $500 guns and ammo then they have enough to move out.

Start hanging the parents/guardians who allow these giant f%^cking babies to become what they are.

Last edited:
The country was not founded on family or religious foundations. In fact, they went to great lengths to keep that stuff out of the equation. Further, if family and religious foundations are destroyed (they are not), they are only destroyed by the people WITHIN the family or religion. Nobody destroys a family but the members of the family. Nobody destroys a religion but the people within the religion.
Of course it was. They didn't want a theocracy but it was absolutely shaped by Judeo-Christian values. They gave strong protection to one's ability to practice their faith.

I did not open the thread. Yappi did.

Obviously, guns are not a problem. The problem are schools, Walmarts, and nightclubs. They seems to be then favorite locales for mass shooters. If we get rid of them, we should be all good, right?
If the left stops facilitating the decay of society we'll be good

Yeah. We have seen that he supposedly wants to be called a they vs he. Do you think that means this is not a hate crime? You would be stupidly wrong if you did.
Respect Their pronouns, bigot TERF.

Im not predicting that it will be portrayed that way. I expect that a hate crime will be charged.

The country was not founded on family or religious foundations. In fact, they went to great lengths to keep that stuff out of the equation. Further, if family and religious foundations are destroyed (they are not), they are only destroyed by the people WITHIN the family or religion. Nobody destroys a family but the members of the family. Nobody destroys a religion but the people within the religion.

100% False.

The repeated attempts to overthrow our institutions are repugnant.

1. Medicaid
2. Food Stamps
3. Then all other forms of welfare.

Look it up.

Medical care and food is destroying families. LOL.
You know they don't look anything up. Or, it just gets an lol
100% False.

The repeated attempts to overthrow our institutions are repugnant.
Like Slavery.

"The idea that all people are created equal, whether European, Native American, or African American, and that these people have fundamental rights, such as liberty, free speech, freedom of religion, due process of law, and freedom of assembly."

None of those things do you believe in.

You know they don't look anything up. Or, it just gets an lol

Like Slavery.

"The idea that all people are created equal, whether European, Native American, or African American, and that these people have fundamental rights, such as liberty, free speech, freedom of religion, due process of law, and freedom of assembly."

None of those things do you believe in.

100% false.

Maybe take a break and prep for Thanksgiving; make it a memorable day.

Seriously, any sex outside of the marriage of a woman and a man is sin. A Christian person believes that if we ask forgiveness in Jesus name, God will forgive us, if and only if we have a contrite heart. If we ask to be forgiven and try our best not to sin again.

Now, we never see anyone encouraged to have “Formicator Pride”, or “Adulter Pride”, aside from Tinder or Ashley Madison, but yet we have “Gay Pride”. When gay people are told to be proud of their sin, and encouraged to sin with impunity, there is no petition for forgiveness to be found anywhere in that.

One of these days, one of us will be proven wrong. I happen to believe that this is God’s world and we’re just in it. I don’t really have a say in the rules, as I see it, and neither do you. I don’t see a heck of a lot of difference between the Satanist motto of “do as thou wilt” and the concept of gay pride, myself. But this is America and people are free to do as they want as adults, as long as they aren’t coming after someone else’s children.

it’s amazing this Christianity thing has hung on for so long, don’t you think ? I mean heck, that apostle Paul that used to be Saul killing Christians, some people say that his “thorn in his flesh” referred to was celibate homosexuality.

The city of Corinth where he hung out a while was famous for having vaginal virgin slave girls, and slave boys, to provide sexual pleasure as part of the religious experience in their Temples. Isn’t it hard to imagine something with all these rules catching on, unless it was very real in the heart of some people. That’s where that Holy Spirit part comes in to the equation. Maybe that Spirit will come to you one of these days ? Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

maybe the world has come full circle again now, and we are at the end of an age ? Or not. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Seriously, any sex outside of the marriage of a woman and a man is sin. A Christian person believes that if we ask forgiveness in Jesus name, God will forgive us, if and only if we have a contrite heart. If we ask to be forgiven and try our best not to sin again.

Now, we never see anyone encouraged to have “Formicator Pride”, or “Adulter Pride”, aside from Tinder or Ashley Madison, but yet we have “Gay Pride”. When gay people are told to be proud of their sin, and encouraged to sin with impunity, there is no petition for forgiveness to be found anywhere in that.

One of these days, one of us will be proven wrong. I happen to believe that this is God’s world and we’re just in it. I don’t really have a say in the rules, as I see it, and neither do you. I don’t see a heck of a lot of difference between the Satanist motto of “do as thou wilt” and the concept of gay pride, myself. But this is America and people are free to do as they want as adults, as long as they aren’t coming after someone else’s children.

it’s amazing this Christianity thing has hung on for so long, don’t you think ? I mean heck, that apostle Paul that used to be Saul killing Christians, some people say that his “thorn in his flesh” referred to was celibate homosexuality.

The city of Corinth where he hung out a while was famous for having vaginal virgin slave girls, and slave boys, to provide sexual pleasure as part of the religious experience in their Temples. Isn’t it hard to imagine something with all these rules catching on, unless it was very real in the heart of some people. That’s where that Holy Spirit part comes in to the equation. Maybe that Spirit will come to you one of these days ? Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

maybe the world has come full circle again now, and we are at the end of an age ? Or not. Time will tell.
71wze4.jpg