Week 12: The Evil Empire (Part Deux)

I mean lets be real that opi changed the direction of that game. kicking is generous.
Like a true West Sider, I sat on the Hill and didn't pay to get in. Even drank a few beers during the game. It was not a PI and the refs changed the game. I still think Moeller wins, but would have been nice to see what happens with 6 min to play. X Defense played well enough to win for X, but X passing game is horrid. Their QB really struggles to make the easy throws, even the PI was way under thrown and the interception before the half killed them. If X doesn't get better at QB they will get rolled again by Elder.

The Evil Empire setting all kinds of records this year for poor sportsmanship.
Once again end of the game handshake fireworks following the Mason game last Friday
During regular season problems at the end of games vs Massillon, Good Counsel and St. Ignatius
Posters on main board attribute to foul mouths and dirty play by EE throughout the game.

EE penalties (several personal fouls) in these games:
EE vs Mason: 14 penalties for 117 yards
EE vs St. Igantius: 9 penalties for 86 yards
EE vs Good Counsel: 5 penalties for 51 yards
EE vs Massillon: 11 penalties for 83 yards

You're either coaching it or condoning it. Winning with class has never been the MOE way. Had the misfortune of sitting in the Moe section for both X games this year. I can see where the players get it from.

You're either coaching it or condoning it. Winning with class has never been the MOE way. Had the misfortune of sitting in the Moe section for both X games this year. I can see where the players get it from.

Ya. the "Face" of the St X Fan Base, Reload has always exhibited so much class for so many years.

The Evil Empire
LaSalle Vouchers
St. X will board bullet proof buses and head to Price Hill to play Elder.

Give me a break.

The Evil Empire setting all kinds of records this year for poor sportsmanship.
Once again end of the game handshake fireworks following the Mason game last Friday
During regular season problems at the end of games vs Massillon, Good Counsel and St. Ignatius
Posters on main board attribute to foul mouths and dirty play by EE throughout the game.

EE penalties (several personal fouls) in these games:
EE vs Mason: 14 penalties for 117 yards
EE vs St. Igantius: 9 penalties for 86 yards
EE vs Good Counsel: 5 penalties for 51 yards
EE vs Massillon: 11 penalties for 83 yards
(y) GBM 💪🏈

Ya. the "Face" of the St X Fan Base, Reload has always exhibited so much class for so many years.

The Evil Empire
LaSalle Vouchers
St. X will board bullet proof buses and head to Price Hill to play Elder.

Give me a break.
Yeah, comparing one guy on a message board who is quite obviously joking to the on field behavior of a team is pretty equivalent.

Attachments

• sour grapes.jpg
    sour grapes.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 32
I did some homework and the Mason coach is a former St. X assistant.
Brian and Keith Castner both spent time on Specht's staff at StX, as QB coach and as RB coach respectively.
The 3 of them coached together at Lakota HS back in the 1990's before Lakota split.
What's your point?

Just an observation. Nothing negative to it. Post game problems comment was referencing Mason game against Moeller right?
He’s referring to the Moe v Good Counsel game in September. A game he was not in attendance at, so he has no idea what happened.
Good Counsel knocked over the Moe QB after he took a knee on the final play of the game. The Moe O-line was not happy about that (rightfully so) and started going toe to toe with the Good Counsel D-line. The refs broke up the jawing and instructed both teams to their respective sideline. No handshake was going to happen, until the Moe coaches told their players to go back out. Both teams shook hands.

Last edited:
I don't watch EE games when they're not playing X.
There was also post game issues with St. Ignatius as well as GC, Mason and Mass
The question remains: do all the in game penalties/personal fouls and post game issues concern the EE administration?
If it were me I'd be asking some questions and doing some investigation.
There is a pattern this year and has been for a long time despite the constant turnover of head coaches.
So it doesn't matter who the head coach is....it's the school, the system, the history.......it's

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

it's EVIL!!!!!!!

The question remains: do all the in game penalties/personal fouls and post game issues concern the EE administration?
There is a pattern this year and has been for a long time despite the constant turnover of head coaches.
So it doesn't matter who the head coach is....it's the school, the system, the history.......it's

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

it's EVIL!!!!!!!
I don’t think anything happened at the ignatius game?

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

it's EVIL!!!!!!!
Easy Reload. Warren Central bring anything to mind? IF you want, I can share the Warren Central AD's comments about St X, if you would like.

Easy Reload. Warren Central bring anything to mind? IF you want, I can share the Warren Central AD's comments about St X, if you would like.
I'll share first, because I remember it well.
And we were well aware of the lies and spin both their head coach and AD put on their teams poor behavior.

It was Week 8 of the Bomber's state championship season in 2016.
WC had 16 penalties for 161 yards (quite Moelleresque) - several were personal fouls.
X was down 13-3 with less than 4 minutes to play when Chase Wolf throws 2 TD passes to put X up 18-13 with 29 seconds to play.
Then holy heck broke loose on the WC side of the field....

From the USA today
"somebody from the Warren Central side of the field threw a water bottle on the field. Police had to come on to the field to clear it so the final play could be run, and Warren Central had to retrieve several players who had already started angrily heading toward the locker room."

Here are quotes from the StX forum thread on the game by posters not named ReLoad

"Yep I've said for years that these SOBs are the dirtiest team I have ever seen at the high school level. They "target" with the crown of their helmets when they tackle ...it is a miracle that one of their kids has not gone down with a serious neck/spinal cord injury (maybe they have?)."
Blue Rhino

"The referees were missing calls on both sides all night. Regarding both fan bases acting stupid, St. X's fan base didn't throw trash on the field and threaten the officials like Warren Central's. Our players and coaches also didn't run across the field taunting Warren Central when we thought we won the game. That display at the end of the game was the most classless I have ever seen in a high school football game." FootballFan1212

"That had to be a pretty emotionally straining way to lose a football game, and then for them (StX players) to be prepared, less than a minute after such a heart-wrenching loss, to go over and congratulate the other team - I thought that showed real strength of character. 👏
The fact that Warren, who had just actually WON the game, chose to not even accept those congratulations, well 🤷" thebigtoe

"Good Riddance. The CYA rationalization for not shaking hands after the game is comical to me." BlueRhino

"The worst part is how all the Warren Central fans who weren't even there blindly believing the lies their AD is spreading. Also anyone else think its odd that the athletic director would approach this situation with a facebook post?" FootballFan1212

Warren Central was dropped from the schedule for eternity

Your turn

Looks like you forgot his comments. For the record, I didn't believe most of what he said. I actually emailed him after his facebook comments to let him know that a facebook post was childish and most of what he said was incorrect (even coming from a Moeller fan). I cant vouch for what happened to his family. His response was a simple "God Bless you".

The point is you always error on the side than suits you. I will leave it at that... MM22 out

Like a true West Sider, I sat on the Hill and didn't pay to get in. Even drank a few beers during the game. It was not a PI and the refs changed the game. I still think Moeller wins, but would have been nice to see what happens with 6 min to play. X Defense played well enough to win for X, but X passing game is horrid. Their QB really struggles to make the easy throws, even the PI was way under thrown and the interception before the half killed them. If X doesn't get better at QB they will get rolled again by Elder.
So let me get this straight. You are sitting on the railroad tracks opposite the side of the field where the play occurred. You have already downed a few adult beverages and contend that the referee nearest the play had a much less clear view of the PI? The play was a bang bang call. Judging by the immediate reaction of the DB, you could tell that he felt the wide receiver pushed off. His reaction may have influenced the call somewhat, but I did not the the WR put up much of a counter argument. I have watched the replay over and over but because of only one camera and the fact that the actual frame by frame visual only shows both receivers in the air at the time the ball arrives, it is impossible to know what may happened before that. It is possible that one or the other pushed off but judging by the proximity of the official and the reaction of the DB, I would have to say they got the call right. GBM 💪 🏈

So let me get this straight. You are sitting on the railroad tracks opposite the side of the field where the play occurred. You have already downed a few adult beverages and contend that the referee nearest the play had a much less clear view of the PI? The play was a bang bang call. Judging by the immediate reaction of the DB, you could tell that he felt the wide receiver pushed off. His reaction may have influenced the call somewhat, but I did not the the WR put up much of a counter argument. I have watched the replay over and over but because of only one camera and the fact that the actual frame by frame visual only shows both receivers in the air at the time the ball arrives, it is impossible to know what may happened before that. It is possible that one or the other pushed off but judging by the proximity of the official and the reaction of the DB, I would have to say they got the call right. GBM 💪 🏈
The stalker lives!!! If your focus represents even close to that of your team, I like Lakota West's chances ...

Ohhhh ok, since the Moeller DB complained to the refs (expected) and the St. Xavier receiver was busy running into the end zone and not complaining to the refs then the refs must've made the right call. Thanks for clearing up all of our confusion!

So let me get this straight. You are sitting on the railroad tracks opposite the side of the field where the play occurred. You have already downed a few adult beverages and contend that the referee nearest the play had a much less clear view of the PI? The play was a bang bang call. Judging by the immediate reaction of the DB, you could tell that he felt the wide receiver pushed off. His reaction may have influenced the call somewhat, but I did not the the WR put up much of a counter argument. I have watched the replay over and over but because of only one camera and the fact that the actual frame by frame visual only shows both receivers in the air at the time the ball arrives, it is impossible to know what may happened before that. It is possible that one or the other pushed off but judging by the proximity of the official and the reaction of the DB, I would have to say they got the call right. GBM 💪
I have no dawg in the fight. I am an Elder guy who loves watching High School Football. It was a bad call and one that changed the game. Keep the flag in the pocket. I like beer, I still like beer, I will continue to drink beer during football games. Trying to justify this call is weak.

The EE is on a roll.........
Last 2 playoff games
vs Mason 14 penalties for 117 yards and post game fireworks
vs LW 10 penalties for 110 yards and more post game fireworks.
Another show expected vs Springfield
Make R4 proud!
lol

Last 2 playoff games
Make R4 proud!
lo
Last 2 playoff games
Make R4 proud!
lol
For not following Moeller other than when they are playing St. X, you are awfully concerned about their penalties?