The Vaccine is Effective

Can I get a Vaccine Reversal Jab ?

A doctor who promoted COVID-19 vaccines is now calling for health authorities around the world to pause the administration of two of the most-widely utilized COVID-19 vaccines, saying that the benefits from the vaccines may not outweigh the risks.

“There is more than enough evidence—I would say the evidence is overwhelming—to pause the rollout of the vaccine,” Dr. Aseem Malhotra, a British cardiologist and evidence-based medicine expert, told The Epoch Times.

A doctor who promoted COVID-19 vaccines is now calling for health authorities around the world to pause the administration of two of the most-widely utilized COVID-19 vaccines, saying that the benefits from the vaccines may not outweigh the risks.

“There is more than enough evidence—I would say the evidence is overwhelming—to pause the rollout of the vaccine,” Dr. Aseem Malhotra, a British cardiologist and evidence-based medicine expert, told The Epoch Times.

Malhotra is among the many “experts” who are realizing the payola isn’t worth murdering the millions of people that include family and friends.

Steel Valley and others have already posted this information but it should be repeated over and over again: Pfizer knew that their mRNA vaccine did not stop the transmission of covid. If they knew then Public Health Officials knew. Stopping transmission was the ONLY rational for imposing vaccine mandates in any form. These mandates deeply divided this country and represented a serious erosion of individual liberty. That this was done for no public health benefit is an outrage.

EVERY job lost because a person refused to get vaccinated should be offered back to that person with back pay. This should include EVERY private and pubic employer who terminated anyone for refusing to get vaccinated.

All you supporters of vaccines never understood. It was my body and should have been my choice. A choice based upon real data and science. Getting vaccinated didn't stop you from transferring the Virus. Read all of your post. I'm mad as hell and yes I put one dose into my body. Fuc@ing liars

All you supporters of vaccines never understood. It was my body and should have been my choice. A choice based upon real data and science. Getting vaccinated didn't stop you from transferring the Virus. Read all of your post. I'm mad as hell and yes I put one dose into my body. Fuc@ing liars

Careful….they’re about to spin your words into them having the right to murder unborn babies.

Its all over.. Those responsible for all the mandates and severe impact to people lives need to hang.
make examples.. broadcast the hangings over all media.
These a—holes need to have this imprinted on their brains, you wield power you face death when exercising your power in an egregious manner.
The consent of the governed was completely ignored.

DD09F888-4C24-4224-9FCE-B60D12F33DD4.png

When I see people wearing masks now I give them the benefit of doubt…medically compromised in some way or elderly and maybe not aware of the studies. I saw a few healthy looking people in the box seats at the Dodgers-Padres game masked up. Makes you shake your head.

I laugh at them now. I remember a lady waking outside by the condo pool on vacation this year with her mask on. Then removed it to sit at her chair which was closer to anyone than when she walked out there to get to the chair.

I feel bad for the kids that have parents that make them wear them. Child abuse. And you know they have had the shots and boosted.

Facebook has suspended this doctor’s account, saying he’s now an Enemy of Democracy.

Fauci now portrays himself as a humble public health official who had merely shared scientific advice and information with decision-makers. This self-serving depiction conveniently ignores his fearmongering, his coaxing and lying to manipulate behavior, and his partisan scheming. Governors regularly leaned on Fauci’s positions as justification for their unconstitutional shutdowns of churches, economic lockdowns, and school closures. And Fauci praised them for it. Then-presidential candidate Joe Biden urged governors to “listen to Dr. Fauci” for their guidelines. Most already had. When Biden won the presidency, Fauci blamed the alleged underperformance of the United States under Donald Trump on the “disparate responses of different states versus the unified approach.”

The unified approach, of course, was the Fauci approach.

If the spiritual leader of the “follow the science” knew, as he now claims, that “draconian” Covid policies would lead to “collateral negative consequences,” why didn’t he mention this fact back then? And why did he portray those who did as politically motivated and anti-science?

And more truth:

Now, in the end, it’s elected adherents of Faucism who are most culpable for the “deleterious” effects of school lockdowns. Fauci merely epitomizes the authoritarian public-health mandarin who is imbued with far too much power and influence. Still, the man who once proclaimed “I represent science” doesn’t get to rewrite history to erase his leading role in that disaster.

Fauci now portrays himself as a humble public health official who had merely shared scientific advice and information with decision-makers. This self-serving depiction conveniently ignores his fearmongering, his coaxing and lying to manipulate behavior, and his partisan scheming. Governors regularly leaned on Fauci’s positions as justification for their unconstitutional shutdowns of churches, economic lockdowns, and school closures. And Fauci praised them for it. Then-presidential candidate Joe Biden urged governors to “listen to Dr. Fauci” for their guidelines. Most already had. When Biden won the presidency, Fauci blamed the alleged underperformance of the United States under Donald Trump on the “disparate responses of different states versus the unified approach.”

The unified approach, of course, was the Fauci approach.

If the spiritual leader of the “follow the science” knew, as he now claims, that “draconian” Covid policies would lead to “collateral negative consequences,” why didn’t he mention this fact back then? And why did he portray those who did as politically motivated and anti-science?

And more truth:

Now, in the end, it’s elected adherents of Faucism who are most culpable for the “deleterious” effects of school lockdowns. Fauci merely epitomizes the authoritarian public-health mandarin who is imbued with far too much power and influence. Still, the man who once proclaimed “I represent science” doesn’t get to rewrite history to erase his leading role in that disaster.
It was always risk vrs reward. No one had the answers, but they lied. They should have said "we don't know but recommend." Anyone who disagrees with that statement is a liar.