Liz Cheney Campaign Ad

Spare me the BS. The only wing you reject are non-election deniers. Or she would have won big. Like she did before. And remained the #3 ranking pub. And likely or eventual Speaker of the House. Pub voters own Bush/Cheney, Pub voters own the disastrous Iraq/Afghan wars, and Pub voters own the disastrous Trump presidency and all the corruption that came with it.
You haven't been paying attention if you haven't noticed the rebuke of the establishment neocon faction by a large majority of Republicans.

The disastrous presidency that saw prosperity for all and America riding high...yeah what a disaster.

Talking about corruption when you support Biden err the big guy ?

Everybody and their sister knows Iraq/Afghan war was a disaster, but I'll give you a gold star for finally acknowledging Obama and Democrats were correct and Pubs cost alot of lives, once more, and set us back decades financially.

1660766475067.png

So tit for tat huh, how childish.

What trump did was not impressive unless you like trillion dollars deficits - that is very important esp. to true conservatives. Oh wait it wasn't trumps fault.
so you believe in the JAN 6th commission?

Do you think Trump did anything good for the country?

Don't tell me you are a big fan of uncle Joe? Obama?

and she became VERY WEALTHY during her time as a Politician!!!
Yes she did:

Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-WY) net worth ballooned from an estimated $7 million when she first took office in 2017 to possibly more than $44 million in 2020, according to analysis from the Center for Responsive Politics and her most recent financial disclosure forms.

Depending on where she falls in the ranges in her latest financial disclosure forms, that could represent as much as a 600 percent increase in her net worth in just a few short years in Congress–a massive boom for an already-independently wealthy political scion of the powerful Cheney family which counts among its most powerful her father, former Vice President of the United States Dick Cheney.

Yes she did:

Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-WY) net worth ballooned from an estimated $7 million when she first took office in 2017 to possibly more than $44 million in 2020, according to analysis from the Center for Responsive Politics and her most recent financial disclosure forms.

Depending on where she falls in the ranges in her latest financial disclosure forms, that could represent as much as a 600 percent increase in her net worth in just a few short years in Congress–a massive boom for an already-independently wealthy political scion of the powerful Cheney family which counts among its most powerful her father, former Vice President of the United States Cheney.
DANG!!!! maybe someone should look into how she did that!!!!

This crap from the deep state almost wants me to see Trump get the Republican Nomination and win the Presidency again. Cheney is a scum bag and the leaf doesn't fall too far from the tree with his daughter Liz. The Lifelong Politicians, who've been raping the American Public their whole careers, on both the Left and the Right, sure are afraid of Trump.

That's you. And I believe you. But she lost because, and only because, she stood up to Trump and stood up for the Constitution. Not anything else. She was a conservative All-Star and still would be had she simply mouthed the words, Trump won the election.
Yes, that is true. There are millions of hypocrites out there who loved the Cheneys until they crossed Trump. If DeSantis gets in, they'll turn on Trump.

Until we end mass mail-in voting and ballot harvesting, there is always going to be a situation where it looks like one candidate is winning on election night when they actually aren't. It will be called rigged every time, and Democrats will do the same thing Trump did in the future. I thought Trump was going to win at midnight, but when I woke up in the morning I realized quite quickly he was doomed. That's only because I'm really into politics -- most people are wiser than I am and don't punish themselves with political misery.

This crap from the deep state almost wants me to see Trump get the Republican Nomination and win the Presidency again. Cheney is a scum bag and the leaf doesn't fall too far from the tree with his daughter Liz. The Lifelong Politicians, who've been raping the American Public their whole careers, on both the Left and the Right, sure are afraid of Trump.
B3608C5B-95E8-4101-A859-C260C1362C75.jpeg

Everybody and their sister knows Iraq/Afghan war was a disaster, but I'll give you a gold star for finally acknowledging Obama and Democrats were correct and Pubs cost alot of lives, once more, and set us back decades financially.
How many wars did Obama start?

Yes, that is true. There are millions of hypocrites out there who loved the Cheneys until they crossed Trump. If DeSantis gets in, they'll turn on Trump.

Until we end mass mail-in voting and ballot harvesting, there is always going to be a situation where it looks like one candidate is winning on election night when they actually aren't. It will be called rigged every time, and Democrats will do the same thing Trump did in the future. I thought Trump was going to win at midnight, but when I woke up in the morning I realized quite quickly he was doomed. That's only because I'm really into politics -- most people are wiser than I am and don't punish themselves with political misery.
There are millions of hypocrites who hated the Cheneys until they crossed Trump ?‍♂️

In fact the election of Trump was a rebuke of the establishment neocon wing of the party i.e. Cheney.

Why would anyone turn on Trump if DeSantis gets in, his platform is essentially Trumps which is his appeal with a large portion of the electorate.

What do you mean "Dems will do it in the future"? I guess you missed Russia stole the election.

The minute Dems changed the election parameters on the eve of the election I knew it was doomed. It was clear what the purpose behind it was.

You should learn how to read, citizen.

I didn't say "DeSantis/Trump voters". I said she could pull votes from them as (R)'s if she ran as an Independent.

Here, I'll make it a little bit easier for you. When someone runs on essentially the same platform as the (R)'s, but does not run as one, they can potentially pull votes away from those who would otherwise choose not to vote, or vote (D) because they may loathe the (R). I mean, your boy Frecriss is whining about Perot in '92 as we speak!

You want to try again? Lol.
LOL even though DeSantis does not disown trump - there are a lot of Americans that would vote for DeSantis (independents) that will not vote for trump.

The minute Dems changed the election parameters on the eve of the election I knew it was doomed. It was clear what the purpose behind it was.

I saw a French gentleman (can’t recall his job title)interviewed last night discussing French elections and how smoothly they run. Others go to the poll show photo ID, are given a ballot, they fill it out put it in an envelope, seal it and into the ballot box. Typically France knows the results within 3-4 hours of the polls closing. The Vote is certified within 3 days but know one cares because there is no discrepancy from the voting day results.

Interestingly he said that France disallowed mail in voting in the mid 70s because there was too much fraud. Btw, the French laugh at the US voting ineptitude

Last edited: