The one mistake you made was in your head
How do you sleep?
How do you sleep at night?
You live with straights who tell you, you was king
Jump when your momma tell you anything
The only thing you done was yesterday
And since you've gone you're just another day
Cute.

To get a search warrant you should need some very good evidence to acquire one not just to investigate. If the feds find nothing substantial, they are going to have an omelet on their face and if the GOP takes control of Congress Wray and Garland's life's will be misery
Of course they are going to find substantial stuff. They knew what he had and even knew where to find it. It's exactly like Hillary. They knew what she had and where it was. It was an email server. She was not emailing herself. Duh.

Seriously, welcome back.

It’s always good to have another poster here who argues himself into a corner.
This thread is a good example of that. Cultists losing their minds and threatening civil war because the FBI did the exact same thing they did with Hillary. Except this time, it's not your She Devil. It's you God King

This thread is a good example of that. Cultists losing their minds and threatening civil war because the FBI did the exact same thing they did with Hillary. Except this time, it's not your She Devil. It's you God King
The Democrat Party once again, scared to death of Trump, trying to find a way to keep him from running.

They had falsified evidence they tried to impeach him with.

I guess there must have been a huge dill dough on top of Schifffft’s Mountain of Evidence, since he enjoyed sitting on it for so long.

The Democrat Party once again, scared to death of Trump, trying to find a way to keep him from running.

They had falsified evidence they tried to impeach him with.

I guess there must have been a huge dill dough on top of Schifffft’s Mountain of Evidence, since he enjoyed sitting on it for so long.
Nah. It's just the FBI/DOJ going to get what Trump had no right to take or keep. What is your exact problem with it?

Nah. It's just the FBI/DOJ going to get what Trump had no right to take or keep. What is your exact problem with it?
Is that like when you take 30,000 government emails and put them on a server and hide it in your bathroom or like when you take a hammer and smash a government cell phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
So what Google allows to be posted is gospel? You do know Google leans left, right? Hard left I might mention. Every time I Google something all I get is the left view point on any given subject even if I ask for the right view.
Copy it and paste it into google and see what comes up. It's an original masterpiece baby and obviously accurate as hell if that's all a guy like you has to say about it.

Not sure I would want to be on Trump's enemies list when all is said and done.
The old boy already declared that day one he is cleaning house in all the alphabet agencies, which is what he should have done the first go round. What we have here is a collection of unelected bureaucrats scramblin' in an attempt to hang onto their gravy train.

So what Google allows to be posted is gospel? You do know Google leans left, right? Hard left I might mention. Every time I Google something all I get is the left view point on any given subject even if I ask for the right view.
Still have not caught up I see. My reference to google is about the originality of my post and not the political leanings of internet based content. My lord. Biden could have even underood that.

Is that like when you take 30,000 government emails and put them on a server and hide it in your bathroom or like when you take a hammer and smash a government cell phone?
Hillary did not take government emails and put them on a server. She created and exchanged emails from a private email account which by default is contained on a private server. Nothing was stolen. As for hammering a cell phone? Yes ... that is bad. It's exactly like tossing federally protected documents in a fire, or whiping your a** with them and flushing, or stealing them and locking them in your golf club. All the same.

‘It Seems Political’: Andrew Yang Condemns FBI Raid On Mar-A-Lago

Former Democratic presidential candidate and entrepreneur Andrew Yang on Tuesday condemned the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.

Trump announced Monday evening that his Florida home had been raided, reportedly in connection to an investigation into 15 boxes of classified White House documents that were allegedly transferred to his Florida home.

Like the FISA court judges who were lied to and presented with falcified and whole cloth fabricated by political opposition...pretty easy they did it 3 times.
Yeah, someone asked earlier if anyone would be surprised if the FBI fabricated evidence again. The answer, of course, is no one would be surprised at all.

Think about this… If Trump took anything incriminating to himself, wouldn’t it be destroyed by now ?

What seems far more likely to me is that Trump was saving receipts, and that they raided him and broke into a safe in place in order to potentially destroy such evidence, or to use it as an excuse to fish for other items.

Never in my wildest dreams would I think the Left would use the Presidential Records Act and the office of the national archivist for a political fight - but here we are. Lol

Leftist truth is stranger than science fiction.

Yeah, someone asked earlier if anyone would be surprised if the FBI fabricated evidence again. The answer, of course, is no one would be surprised at all.

Think about this… If Trump took anything incriminating to himself, wouldn’t it be destroyed by now ?

What seems far more likely to me is that Trump was saving receipts, and that they raided him and broke into a safe in place in order to potentially destroy such evidence, or to use it as an excuse to fish for other items.
There is no need to fabricate anything. They knew exactly what was stolen, who took it, and where it was. There was 18 months of trying to get the classified documents back. Trump refused so they got a warrant to pick it up themselves.

I'm pretty sure if a black guy took a TV from the corner store and refused to return it, you would be 100% OK if a police visit was made to reclaim the TV.

CNN HEADLINE: FBI RAID REVEALS 2 MATTRESSES IN TRUMP HOME HAD MATTRESS TAGS REMOVED!!! 93 year old John Dean responds "This is worse than Watergate!" 106 year old Woodward and Bernstein agree "Worse than Watergate!" also where's our checks?

Of course they are going to find substantial stuff. They knew what he had and even knew where to find it. It's exactly like Hillary. They knew what she had and where it was. It was an email server. She was not emailing herself. Duh.
HE LIVES

But I disagree, it's a fishing expedition. They don't know what he has. Or at least they didn't until yesterday. A federal court will charge you with anything and everything without probable cause and get away with it. Wasn't it Anthony Weiner's laptop that got Hilldawg in trouble at the end of the day?

Never in my wildest dreams would I think the Left would use the Presidential Records Act and the office of the national archivist for a political fight - but here we are. Lol

Leftist truth is stranger than science fiction.
Chris Wray led this effort. It was simply approved by the DOJ and a federal judge. Having classified documents returned to where the law says they should be is not political. It is the law. Just like when Hillary used a private email account. Those records were also subpoenaed. Doubt you had a problem with the Fed's getting hold of her email server.

CNN HEADLINE: FBI RAID REVEALS 2 MATTRESSES IN TRUMP HOME HAD MATTRESS TAGS REMOVED!!! 93 year old John Dean responds "This is worse than Watergate!" 106 year old Woodward and Bernstein agree "Worse than Watergate!" also where's our checks?
Were there any pillows on the mattresses they should have tags too!!!!!

HE LIVES

But I disagree, it's a fishing expedition. They don't know what he has. Or at least they didn't until yesterday. A federal court will charge you with anything and everything without probable cause and get away with it. Wasn't it Anthony Weiner's laptop that got Hilldawg in trouble at the end of the day?
Of course they know what he has. Maybe not everything but much of it. This has been going on for 18 months. They know he took classified documents. They went down to Mar Lago in June. They knew where it was. Do you really think that of all the stuff they recovered yesterday, none of it they knew about? None of it was classified? Willful ignorance.

What? How the hell is Jan 6th a bust? What world are you living in? The evidence is overwhelming on Trump’s J6 involvement. In a coup! The Justice Department will charge him. He will go on trial, or plea bargain somehow. Unlike the two impeachment trials, this jury isn’t fixed.
clown show

Hillary did not take government emails and put them on a server. She created and exchanged emails from a private email account which by default is contained on a private server. Nothing was stolen. As for hammering a cell phone? Yes ... that is bad. It's exactly like tossing federally protected documents in a fire, or whiping your a** with them and flushing, or stealing them and locking them in your golf club. All the same.
Oh..that is right, she just did official business on a private server. My mistake.

Oh..that is right, she just did official business on a private server. My mistake.
She did. As did Ivanka. Even worse it seems as though Jared used encrypted messaging platforms to conduct official business with foreign officals. OUCH!

Former N.Y. Democrat Gov. Cuomo Demands DOJ Explain Mar-a-Lago Raid

In a surprising turn of events Tuesday, former Democrat New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo demanded answers from the Department of Justice to explain why it sent FBI agents to raid the Florida home of former President Donald Trump.

"[The Department of Justice] must immediately explain the reason for its raid and it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives, or it will be viewed as a political tactic, and undermine any future, credible, investigation and legitimacy of Jan. 6 investigations," Cuomo posted on Twitter Tuesday morning.

Biden just had his best week in the oval office, this couldn't have come at a worse time for him. Anybody knows that the Right would react this way and claim victimhood and take headlines away from recent legislative victories.