Jan 6th Hearings LIVE

Voice decries far right judges being seated and and you argue for a far left judge to be seated instead ?
Back in my day they were not far right or left. They mostly were confirmed by wide margins. That is now broke thanks to Moscow Mitch.

DOJ investigating criminal activity.
1659351277173.png

This goof was president of a militia called the 3%ers. Just another little club led by another moron who can be led astray by a conman.
“I’m taking the Capitol with everybody f---ing else,” Guy Reffitt said in his own recording, as “Tiny Dancer” played at Trump’s Jan. 6 rally. “We’re all going to drag them motherf---ers out kicking and screaming, I don’t give a s---. I just want to see Pelosi’s head hit every f---ing stair on the way out, and Mitch McConnell too, f--- ‘em all... It’s time to take our country back... I think we have the numbers to make it happen.”

“This defendant has some frightening claims that border on delusional, and they are extraordinarily concerning for the court,” Freidrich said. “But other defendants did too. That’s the point I’m trying to make.”
“Under no legitimate definition of the term patriot does Mr. Reffitt’s behavior on and around January 6 fit the term," Friedrich said.

What Reffitt and others did that day was the “antithesis” of patriotism, Friedrich said.

Judge Dabney Friedrich is a Trump nominee.

Last edited:
The fate of democracy hinges on the findings of this committee...also we are going to shut it down for a month and a half to go on vacation.

Nailed it.
........according to Variety when this January 6th thing returns for the fall season they will have a new producer. He's working with Barry Manilow and Wayne Newton on a catchy new theme song, something snappy along the lines of the theme to The Big Bang Theory and Friends. Also, and this is big, whenever the Leftist's score what they believe is a big point they will trigger that Dun-Dun sounder from Law and Order for dramatic affect. Lastly, they have hired the former lead writers from CSI, West Wing, and Madame Secretary to create some fresh new story lines. NBC is counting on these tweeks making this January 6th thing a real ratings getter, and the anchor of their Thursday night lineup this fall.....NBC chairman Wally Leibowitz claims it'll be bigger than "Leave it to Beaver".

This goof was president of a militia called the 3%ers. Just another little club led by another moron who can be led astray by a conman.

Judge Dabney Friedrich is a Trump nominee.
History will decide and I'd bet a hefty amount what that will be.

So you’re going to defend this moron? He called himself an idiot in court today. Lol
Take a look into the mirror. What do you see? Now do a survey of people that know you. What are their opinions? I believe in the law of 33. 1/3 of people will like you. 1/3 of people will be neutral and 1/3 will have something negative to say about you.

Let's do that poll after a nefarious group, the media, spent 6 years attacking you. There would be no neutral. You are either going to support him or hate him. Hate destroys are person from the inside. Most of Red America supports Trump. Keep an eye on the coming election.

So you’re going to defend this moron? He called himself an idiot in court today. Lol
No, I can't defend someone who had in possession a gun that he knew was illegal. I didn't attend the rally because I couldn't carry my weapon. The city is a cess pool. I also shouldn't post I would have attended the rally. It might flag me. But, I don't care at this point. You're assuming so much in your opinion of Trumpers. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Jan 6th proceeds will prove this. It's an unconstitutional proceed imo.

Last edited:
........according to Variety when this January 6th thing returns for the fall season they will have a new producer. He's working with Barry Manilow and Wayne Newton on a catchy new theme song, something snappy along the lines of the theme to The Big Bang Theory and Friends. Also, and this is big, whenever the Leftist's score what they believe is a big point they will trigger that Dun-Dun sounder from Law and Order for dramatic affect. Lastly, they have hired the former lead writers from CSI, West Wing, and Madame Secretary to create some fresh new story lines. NBC is counting on these tweeks making this January 6th thing a real ratings getter, and the anchor of their Thursday night lineup this fall.....NBC chairman Wally Leibowitz claims it'll be bigger than "Leave it to Beaver".
Dont forget the part that has the camera MSN flash to you covering your ears mumbling these Republicans who worked for trump are liars

Ignorant sap got duped by a conman.

Always someone else's fault. This dude will throw anyone under the bus to save his own arse.
Take a look into the mirror. What do you see? Now do a survey of people that know you. What are their opinions? I believe in the law of 33. 1/3 of people will like you. 1/3 of people will be neutral and 1/3 will have something negative to say about you.

Let's do that poll after a nefarious group, the media, spent 6 years attacking you. There would be no neutral. You are either going to support him or hate him. Hate destroys are person from the inside. Most of Red America supports Trump. Keep an eye on the coming election.
And, what does all this jibber jabber have to do with the idiot calling himself an idiot in court. You always have Trump on your mind. Trump owns you.

Given that the House is going to turn over to the Pubs and, at least I believe, the Senate will too, the question is will the Pubs take an Old Testament approach or a New Testament approach, i.e., an eye for an eye vs. do unto others.

I have said that I hate these investigations, special committees, and impeachments. I think they are bad for the country, so I favor the high road/bigger man, NT approach.

But I have many friends who believe that the Left and Dems need to taste their own medicine to keep them from repeating this the next time they are in power of one of the chambers. So, they propose immediate committees to investigate the Afghan Withdrawal, the Biden family corruption, CDC/Fauci/COVID origin policy issues, and pick one for an impeachment next year and another for an impeachment in 24 - with committees churning out partisan nonsense continually for a year and half.

What do you think? Moses or Jesus? Lol.

Given that the House is going to turn over to the Pubs and, at least I believe, the Senate will too, the question is will the Pubs take an Old Testament approach or a New Testament approach, i.e., an eye for an eye vs. do unto others.

I have said that I hate these investigations, special committees, and impeachments. I think they are bad for the country, so I favor the high road/bigger man, NT approach.

But I have many friends who believe that the Left and Dems need to taste their own medicine to keep them from repeating this the next time they are in power of one of the chambers. So, they propose immediate committees to investigate the Afghan Withdrawal, the Biden family corruption, CDC/Fauci/COVID origin policy issues, and pick one for an impeachment next year and another for an impeachment in 24 - with committees churning out partisan nonsense continually for a year and half.

What do you think? Moses or Jesus? Lol.
The difference is the Dems did not commit crimes and stage an insurrection so you are stuck with Banghazi BS and Hunters laptop.