Jan 6th Hearings LIVE

Cool.

We all still prefer no inflation, $2 gas, food on the shelves, secure border, low crime, no wars, full employment, and rising real wages.
So many lies.trump caused inflation with the pandemic.200 gas of course Noone was working.border was never secure.Low crime lol trump brought hate in the country.russia did not go to war because.Wanted usa out of nato.triump would done it.

The democrats produced for TV the Jan. 6th commission show. This is a one sided chamber with no defense witnesses or attorneys, no cross-examination and no recognition of legal precedents. During this for TV show it has cherry-picked evidence and provided unchallenged hearsay. This TV hearing has taught how to commit violations of traditional rules of law and due process beyond anything I have every watched or heard before.

The democrats produced for TV the Jan. 6th commission show. This is a one sided chamber with no defense witnesses or attorneys, no cross-examination and no recognition of legal precedents. During this for TV show it has cherry-picked evidence and provided unchallenged hearsay. This TV hearing has taught how to commit violations of traditional rules of law and due process beyond anything I have every watched or heard before.
And how is this different than Republican run impeachment trial of Donny Boy?

So many lies.trump caused inflation with the pandemic.200 gas of course Noone was working.border was never secure.Low crime lol trump brought hate in the country.russia did not go to war because.Wanted usa out of nato.triump would done it.
Brian, nobody in this country symbolizes the modern Democratic voter as well as you do....

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

2016-2020 trump blamed the previous administration daily and you jokers joined in.

Biden takes over and everything is his fault. Trump not so much

Truthbis in the middle you guys are just to blind to own it
I think you meant since Biden took over everything is/was Trump's fault.

Lets look at this honestly Trump came into office and he worked hard to change Obama's policies. He did this my reducing regulations and rules. Changed much of our foreign policy got us out of Iran peace treaty got us out of the Paris agreement for climate change ,got us out of the WHO. worked to close the southern boarder. worked hard to keep or being manufacturing back to the USA. made new trade agreements. I could go on , then Covid hits and Biden wins. First thing Biden does is reverses everything he possibly can that Trump did. In do this everything turns to S--t and the D's try to say it is all Trumps fault. If Biden and the D's had not done away with everything Trump they could have blame Trump. This would have been possible but not now not after what Biden and the D's did to change everything. Now all the D's are doing is try to find someone to blame their disasters on and Trump seems to be the only person around they can to do that to.

While the kangaroo court investigates a fake insurrection the real insurrection is there for all to see:

Meet Brian Auten. The FBI analyst is hardly a household name, but whistleblowers who contacted the office of GOP senator Chuck Grassley say he was behind an August 2020 report that FBI officials used as part of a "scheme…to undermine derogatory information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was disinformation."

Auten’s report also caused the FBI "to cease" investigative activity into the younger Biden, according to a letter Grassley sent the Justice Department and FBI.

The whistleblower allegations are the latest evidence of politicization at the FBI. Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said the allegations, if accurate, show the FBI and Justice Department are "institutionally corrupted to their very core."

Auten was a key figure in Crossfire Hurricane, the counterintelligence investigation into Donald Trump’s potential ties to Russia. The Justice Department inspector general said in a December 2019 report that an FBI intelligence analyst who has since been identified as Auten "failed to advise" others at the FBI about inconsistencies in the Steele dossier, the controversial report the bureau used to investigate Trump.
Always a conspiracy!!

Lets look at this honestly Trump came into office and he worked hard to change Obama's policies. He did this my reducing regulations and rules. Changed much of our foreign policy got us out of Iran peace treaty got us out of the Paris agreement for climate change ,got us out of the WHO. worked to close the southern boarder. worked hard to keep or being manufacturing back to the USA. made new trade agreements. I could go on , then Covid hits and Biden wins. First thing Biden does is reverses everything he possibly can that Trump did. In do this everything turns to S--t and the D's try to say it is all Trumps fault. If Biden and the D's had not done away with everything Trump they could have blame Trump. This would have been possible but not now not after what Biden and the D's did to change everything. Now all the D's are doing is try to find someone to blame their disasters on and Trump seems to be the only person around they can to do that to.
I know that’s the narrative you trumpsters really want to believe. I could go through each point you made and refute all of it but I would still be wasting more time then it’s worth. Trump had only two accomplishments I will give any credit to. One was the tax cut which was targeted to the top 1% and the other was stacking the Federal and Supreme Court. The rest of what you said was either bull crap or stupid to do. All were ineffective at its intent.

I know that’s the narrative you trumpsters really want to believe. I could go through each point you made and refute all of it but I would still be wasting more time then it’s worth. Trump had only two accomplishments I will give any credit to. One was the tax cut which was targeted to the top 1% and the other was stacking the Federal and Supreme Court. The rest of what you said was either bull crap or stupid to do. All were ineffective at its intent.
Speaking of stupid bullcrap...

Tell me when that happen? Do believe that both impeachment trials were Democrat created.
Wow, must be a case of selective memory … yes, the Democratic controlled house brought the impeachment charges … but the Republican controlled Senate ran the trial …, and majority of 51 senators (all Republicans) voted against allowing subpoenas to call witnesses or documents … didn’t even try to act like a fair trial … so you can get off your high horse about the 1/6 investigation not being fair.