the statement by Biden about a 10 year old girl that was raped in Ohio... was this a true story

It’s a fair question given all the BS that we know stated as fact is actually BS. I don’t doubt that 10 year old girls might have been raped there are lots a f’ed up people running around. But seems like it was pretty convenient that this story appeared at this time..also she was 6 weeks and 3-5 days pregnant so just missed the 6 week cut off? By 3 days? How would even know for sure? I’ve had 3 kids our Pediatrician never told us let’s see your wife is now 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I’m not saying the Pubs have not spun some good stories in the past but this story given the current environment seems fishy.

Last edited:
You need to tune out for awhile man.
when the President of the United States says a story like this , and if it isn't true, for him to put that out there, is just wrong, and at the same time ATTACKING the members of the Supreme Court.... on Foreign soil and also when he is back in America.... why should Americans TUNE OUT

when the President of the United States says a story like this , and if it isn't true, for him to put that out there, is just wrong, and at the same time ATTACKING the members of the Supreme Court.... on Foreign soil and also when he is back in America.... why should Americans TUNE OUT
You are obviously really upset over what appears to be everything as is evident by your daily regurgitation grievance threads. Your media is driving you insane. Do yourself a favor and tune out for a while. The sun will come up tomorrow I promise.

It’s a fair question given all the BS that we know stated as fact is actually BS. I don’t doubt that 10 year old girls might have been raped there are lots a f’ed up people running around. But seems like it was pretty convenient that this story appeared at this time..also she was 6 weeks and 3-5 days pregnant so just missed the 6 week cut off? By 3 days? How would even know for sure? I’ve had 3 kids our Pediatrician never told us let’s see your wife is now 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I’m not saying the Pubs have not spun some good stories in the past but this story given the current environment seems fishy.
Even if true, so she had to take a car ride to kill her baby...She still was able to abort. And I love how the focus is all on a 10 year old killing her baby and not the circumstances that led to a 10 year old getting pregnant in the first place. Was it abuse? Lock the person up. Was she engaged in sexual activities? Where are the parents?

It is interesting that such an extreme example in age and bad luck of just missing the cutoff would coincidentally occur at this particular point.

You are obviously really upset over what appears to be everything as is evident by your daily regurgitation grievance threads. Your media is driving you insane. Do yourself a favor and tune out for a while. The sun will come up tomorrow I promise.
not upset at all, but if not true, why would uncle joe and his Puppet masters ....and EVERY day they are doing things to America worse... but i'm glad for the advise....LOL!

Burying your head in the sand is how you wake up one day and go WTF happened?

Without an engaged electorate the whole thing falls apart.

Even if true, so she had to take a car ride to kill her baby...She still was able to abort. And I love how the focus is all on a 10 year old killing her baby and not the circumstances that led to a 10 year old getting pregnant in the first place. Was it abuse? Lock the person up. Was she engaged in sexual activities? Where are the parents?

It is interesting that such an extreme example in age and bad luck of just missing the cutoff would coincidentally occur at this particular point.

I get the distinct vibe that you’d have a ten year old attempt to carry and give birth to a child. Never mind that she was raped and it would without a doubt be a risk to her health right?

What ten year old is involved with consensual sex? Your insinuation here is pretty ed if you ask me.

The timing may seem suspect but we really have no idea how frequent this situation might be. I suspect these types of horrid things happen more frequently than we suspect.

I get the distinct vibe that you’d have a ten year old attempt to carry and give birth to a child. Never mind that she was raped and it would without a doubt be a risk to her health right?

What ten year old is involved with consensual sex? Your insinuation here is pretty ed if you ask me.

The timing may seem suspect but we really have no idea how frequent this situation might be. I suspect these types of horrid things happen more frequently than we suspect.
he made UP THE STORY......

My goodness ?

he made UP THE STORY......

This isn’t a new story at all. It’s been floating about for around two weeks now so Biden definitely didn’t make it up.

If it’s false why didn’t Dewine call it out? Or Indiana’s governor for that matter. It ought to be fairly easy to locate the records of the procedure and say “ yes or no”.

Ohio or Indiana’s department of health’s also could have killed the story.

So do you think a sexually abused 10 year old who ended up pregnant from that sexual abuse should be forced to have the baby?

It’s valid to ask if anything Biden says is the truth.

He has a lifelong history of being a liar, and with his severe dementia, who knows what he might say or believe to be real.

He lied about the car accident his wife was in the killed her and his children, he’ll lie about anything.

This isn’t a new story at all. It’s been floating about for around two weeks now so Biden definitely didn’t make it up.

If it’s false why didn’t Dewine call it out? Or Indiana’s governor for that matter. It ought to be fairly easy to locate the records of the procedure and say “ yes or no”.

Ohio or Indiana’s department of health’s also could have killed the story.
actually they can't find the records... so there u go!!

actually they can't find the records... so there u go!!
......the reason they can't find the records is because it's a load of crap. Even that Leftist rag the Washington Post is throwing the B.S. flag on this one. This is just another fairy tale the Leftists have concocted out of thin air and ran with, like they did with hookers peeing on beds and Russia, Russia, Russia. If we had a legitimate press in this country instead of a distributor of Leftist propaganda, nonsense like this would never see the light of day.

......the reason they can't find the records is because it's a load of crap. Even that Leftist rag the Washington Post is throwing the B.S. flag on this one. This is just another fairy tale the Leftists have concocted out of thin air and ran with, like they did with hookers peeing on beds and Russia, Russia, Russia. If we had a legitimate press in this country instead of a distributor of Leftist propaganda, nonsense like this would never see the light of day.
and IB just wants people to let CRAP like this go.... liberals don't see the BIAS everyday the media pukes out to the American public....

Reactions: y2h
Already had forgotten about this story, but I'm pretty sure it made the local broadcast news in Dayton. If it's false Babbles Biden certainly didn't make it up; it was already making the rounds as being fact regardless of whether or not this one source story was true.

Probable? Probably not. Possible? Absolutely. Linked are two stories out of Portage county on rapists/pedophiles that have been arrested in the last two months on charges on raping a 9 y.o. and a 10 y.o. girl repeatedly, in both instances, over several months.

By volume if just 0.5% of abortions were legitimately for some f'd up reason of underage rape, incest, etc., then due to the sheer number of yearly abortions (high 6 figures), there should be a few thousand to several thousand of these a year...and inevitably, there will be a lot of reports/stories coming out states that now have more restrictive abortion guidelines or bans, and some of them will be true.

https://www.record-courier.com/stor...ed-rape-girl-10-held-750-000-bond/7580618001/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/ravenna-man-ordered-held-1-181346620.html

So do you think a sexually abused 10 year old who ended up pregnant from that sexual abuse should be forced to have the baby?
I thought I read it was sex between two pre-teen kids. If true, it is disingenuous to call it rape.

It really is strange that a major story like this at this particular time is shrouded in so much secrecy.

She still had the ability to abort no? The left is clueless about the courts decision. The distinct vibe is it's such an outlier the focus should be on how it occurred in the first place. Taking this extreme situation and extrapolating that abortion should be available to anyone anytime is a fail. If you want a carve out for an extreme situation that's a discussion worth having, applying it to the 25 year old who likes to get raw dogged in the bar bathroom no.

The only source for this story is Dr Caitlin Bernard.
No police report, no report to Ohio AG, nothing, nil, nada.
When pressed by media about more details Dr. Bernard said ”I have nothing more to share”
SHE LIED!
Same as Christine Blasey Ford…. Liars!
Same with Puppet Joe.. lies all lies.

The only source for this story is Dr Caitlin Bernard.
No police report, no report to Ohio AG, nothing, nil, nada.
When pressed by media about more details Dr. Bernard said ”I have nothing more to share”
SHE LIED!
Same as Christine Blasey Ford…. Liars!
Same with Puppet Joe.. lies all lies.
With the Leftists "The end justify the means". See, to the Lefty's it is perfectly acceptable to lie and cheat as long as your intentions are to further your political ideology. Sure it's still lying and cheating, but even when their obvious lies are exposed they are still celebrated as heroes within their social group.