the statement by Biden about a 10 year old girl that was raped in Ohio... was this a true story

With the Leftists "The end justify the means". See, to the Lefty's it is perfectly acceptable to lie and cheat as long as your intentions are to further your political ideology. Sure it's still lying and cheating, but even when their obvious lies are exposed they are still celebrated as heroes within their social group.
as Slugger REID said a few years ago..."It worked didn't it" when making crap up about Romney.... Harry and Nancy were and still are POS!!!

as Slugger REID said a few years ago..."It worked didn't it" when making crap up about Romney.... Harry and Nancy were and still are POS!!!
........the key is to have a willing media who will lap this crap up like it was pumpkin pie, and run with it. Without a willing media to spread the Leftists half truths, rumors, and out and out lies this stuff would never get off the ground. We have not had journalists since Woodward and Bernstein became Leftist rock stars. Today all main stream media are nothing more than Lefty propagandists, who are more than willing to run with the latest B.S. pee pee dossier story as legitimate news.

........the key is to have a willing media who will lap this crap up like it was pumpkin pie, and run with it. Without a willing media to spread the Leftists half truths, rumors, and out and out lies this stuff would never get off the ground. We have not had journalists since Woodward and Bernstein became Leftist rock stars. Today all main stream media are nothing more than Lefty propagandists, who are more than willing to run with the latest B.S. pee pee dossier story as legitimate news.
when is the last time you saw a HARD follow up question to the gay black woman at the podium or to Buttigegggggg, or to the bald SOB in charge of protecting our border.... or to ( he should be a walmart greeter) uncle joe?

I get the distinct vibe that you’d have a ten year old attempt to carry and give birth to a child. Never mind that she was raped and it would without a doubt be a risk to her health right?

What ten year old is involved with consensual sex? Your insinuation here is pretty ed if you ask me.

The timing may seem suspect but we really have no idea how frequent this situation might be. I suspect these types of horrid things happen more frequently than we suspect.
Um..you do realize 11 and 12 year old boys can have sex too right? So there is a chance a 10 year old girl is having sex without being raped.

when is the last time you saw a HARD follow up question to the gay black woman at the podium or to Buttigegggggg, or to the bald SOB in charge of protecting our border.... or to ( he should be a walmart greeter) uncle joe?
Considering that the White House Press Corps is 12:1 Leftist, and the 1 seldom gets called on or "We'll have to circle back" on that one. I'll say NEVER!

Um..you do realize 11 and 12 year old boys can have sex too right? So there is a chance a 10 year old girl is having sex without being raped.
In todays sick world of do what thou wilt, this is probably something that happens way more than people would think

In todays sick world of do what thou wilt, this is probably something that happens way more than people would think
Unfortunately you are probably correct.

side note, Ohio Attorney General said this didn’t happen as there are no cases of such a thing in Ohio and doctors are mandatory reporters.

so the Indiana pro choice doctor pulled a Jesse Smolett and made it all up.

Unfortunately you are probably correct.

side note, Ohio Attorney General said this didn’t happen as there are no cases of such a thing in Ohio and doctors are mandatory reporters.

so the Indiana pro choice doctor pulled a Jesse Smolett and made it all up.
Also, AG Yost stated that abortion would be legal in Ohio in this case.

Liberals are 100% LIARS and their followers are so idiotic that they believe the lies.

So it looks like it was complete BS and the POTUS repeated the lie as if it had something to teach us.

The 4th Estate really did their job here, eh?
Verifying sources?
Check with anyone in Ohio?
Hey doc, got a name?
Are there really laws against rape?
Are the docs mandated to report it and why didn’t the ones in Ohio or Indiana follow the law?
So many easy, normal and procedural questions that just fell in the trash when abortion is at stake.

The 4th Estate really did their job here, eh?
Verifying sources?
Check with anyone in Ohio?
Hey doc, got a name?
Are there really laws against rape?
Are the docs mandated to report it and why didn’t the ones in Ohio or Indiana follow the law?
So many easy, normal and procedural questions that just fell in the trash when abortion is at stake.
So sad really. Libs will still be stating this as fact years from now…like bleach, Charlottesville, Russian bounty on soldiers, Yada, yada

How long will it take for the President to admit what he reported was not true? I have a little money that we will never hear those words come for Bidens mouth. This would be a good question to ask the White House Press Secretary.

How long will it take for the President to admit what he reported was not true? I have a little money that we will never hear those words come for Bidens mouth. This would be a good question to ask the White House Press Secretary.
I'm not taking that bet! :cool:

But figure May 2023 or so for an unapologetic walk-back from his staff. That's how long it took them to admit Joe was wrong when he said the horseback Border Patrol agents whipped those illegal Haitian immigrants last year.

Christine Blasely Ford all over again. Throw lies out there that fit the liberal narrative. Let the MSM report the unverified story and ride the lie until the sheep take it as fact. Integrity in today’s journalism is non existent.
F674D550-7648-48BC-BD3B-07EA756A24AF.jpeg

when the President of the United States says a story like this , and if it isn't true, for him to put that out there, is just wrong, and at the same time ATTACKING the members of the Supreme Court.... on Foreign soil and also when he is back in America.... why should Americans TUNE OUT
Story is true. Try reading a newspaper. Been all over the news the last week or so.

With the Leftists "The end justify the means". See, to the Lefty's it is perfectly acceptable to lie and cheat as long as your intentions are to further your political ideology. Sure it's still lying and cheating, but even when their obvious lies are exposed they are still celebrated as heroes within their social group.
MAGA talking about someone lying and cheating?! That is incredible.

MAGA talking about someone lying and cheating?! That is incredible.
See kids, this is what normal folks are up against......The Leftists Media have been feeding their useful idiot boot licking minions one lie after another, and even when it is exposed as a total fabrication the useful idiots still hold on to it as gospel. Remember the Pee Pee Dossier? Russia, Russia, Russia? Christine Ballsy Ford? Impeachment 1.0, Impeachment 2.0, Impeachment 3.0 errrrr the January 6th thing? And last but certainly not least, the 10 year old rape victim? What is truly incredible is that regardless of how many times the Leftists get out and out lied to about pretty much every topic, they always respond with "Thank you Sir, may I have another".

The rape of a ten year old has now been reported and proven to not be true, but ere is another bet I am willing to make some time in the future we will hear a Democrat politician bring this rape up as if it was true. I think about how many times proven false claims from the past are repeated as still truth sometime in the future on Trump.

Story is true. Try reading a newspaper. Been all over the news the last week or so.
Seriously? This is your response? I guess it is correct to say that this huge LIE is a "story" that has been all over the "news" lately and if you wanted to hear about it you needed to read a newspaper.

How about the Washington Post ?

the only source cited for the anecdote was Bernard. She’s on the record, but there is no indication that the newspaper made other attempts to confirm her account.

When that rag questions the methods (method, as only once source was cited) used, you know you have issues.

The rape of a ten year old has now been reported and proven to not be true, but ere is another bet I am willing to make some time in the future we will hear a Democrat politician bring this rape up as if it was true. I think about how many times proven false claims from the past are repeated as still truth sometime in the future on Trump.
Yep... they keep repeating it so that they think we all will. There was a dullard on here last week that repeated the "take bleach to kill the Covid" mantra and it's been 2+ years.