1/6 Hearing = Lies, Lies and more Lies

Your King is going down. Accept it. He has lied, cheated and strong armed his way through life. Time to pay the piper.
1656682935779.png

Your King is going down. Accept it. He has lied, cheated and strong armed his way through life. Time to pay the piper.
Don’t know if you have ever been obese, but you are definitely ‘the biggest loser’
Still waiting to let you know if you are right about something.

Don’t know if you have ever been obese, but you are definitely ‘the biggest loser’
The more you defend him the more I know you are very worried about the "kangaroo court". ???. You are scared to death.

1656683141116.gif

Make way for a new dream one in which you start fearing DeSantis!

Pretty much the new best quality maga nutjobs like you look for in POTUS huh? Someone who strikes "fear" in half our citizens so you can get your rocks off.

The more you defend him the more I know you are very worried about the "kangaroo court". ???. You are scared to death.

View attachment 31213
Just pointing out your over abundance of ignorance, hatred, and losing.
Sponge is a little above your IQ. But another nice display of………well nothing.

Just pointing out your over abundance of ignorance, hatred, and losing.
Sponge is a little above your IQ. But another nice display of………well nothing.
"Ignorance, hatred and losing".
Perfectly describes your hero and Savior Donny.

It is obvious that the Yappi Trumpers are very nervous about the Jan. 6 committee and their findings. Constant posts and crying prove that they are concerned for their King. If they truly felt that this was just a "kangaroo court" they would not be worried and they would not post. You hate to see it. Good times.
You are so full of dung it’s pathetic. I don’t want Trump to run again but I like his Pro-American agenda so I will support candidates he’s promoting. But if you truly believed in Justice you would see what farce these Congressional hearings are. This is clearly a witch hunt and you folks suffering from TDS are having wet dreams over the 1/6 hearings.
if they had a real case against Trump they would have already charged Trump and send it to trial. But they know most of these “witnesses” would be torn to piece in cross examinations.
You TDSers in general prove how small minded you are and you wear your sheeple pins proudly.

"Ignorance, hatred and losing".
Perfectly describes your hero and Savior Donny.
I’ve never thought of Donny Osmond as more than a mediocre entertainer.
My heroes are those who help others, like first responders, police, military, etc. Your heroes are rioters, looters, and murderers. You are the self-proclaimed king of hatred.

I’ve never thought of Donny Osmond as more than a mediocre entertainer.
My heroes are those who help others, like first responders, police, military, etc. Your heroes are rioters, looters, and murderers. You are the self-proclaimed king of hatred.

This whole thread illustrates maga's so-called respect for Law & Order. Spare us the bs.

You are so full of dung it’s pathetic. I don’t want Trump to run again but I like his Pro-American agenda so I will support candidates he’s promoting. But if you truly believed in Justice you would see what farce these Congressional hearings are. This is clearly a witch hunt and you folks suffering from TDS are having wet dreams over the 1/6 hearings.
if they had a real case against Trump they would have already charged Trump and send it to trial. But they know most of these “witnesses” would be torn to piece in cross examinations.
You TDSers in general prove how small minded you are and you wear your sheeple pins proudly.
Nothing you say means dog s**t to me. Keep crying about the Jan. 6 Committee. The more you cry, the more I love it. Trump is scum. He is guilty as hell. Everyone that supports Trump is a traitor to this country. Please keep crying about the Committee. Your concern for your King is pure comedy gold!!

So all of the people on Trumps campaign and in his administration that have testified are all lying? Under oath? The hearings have no legitimacy beause you don't like what you are hearing? The people that have testiified are 90% Republicans. The committee is comprised of both Dems and Republicans. Just because you dub the Republicans as RINOs doesn't change the fact that they are Republicans. There is only one reason why you MAGA fools are bashing this committee. Because the truth about your savior is coming out. The person that you have worshipped for 5 years is finally being held accountable for being a liar, cheater and bully his whole pathetic life. You now feel embarrassed with your Trump flags, yard signs and t-shirts. How dare someone destroy your perfect vision of Trump. How dare this committee expose the truth. The dream is over. Start worshipping DeSantis.
The Republicans on the committee hate Trump as much as the Dems do. Their political affiliation is irrelevant.

People are telling the committee what they want to hear because they hope to have a future in politics. They can say see we played along and avoid getting smeared as white nationalist terrorist insurrectionists.

Of course the people testifying are Republicans...do you think this committee would trot a bunch of Dems out there to tell everyone how evil Trump is?

Nothing you say means dog s**t to me. Keep crying about the Jan. 6 Committee. The more you cry, the more I love it. Trump is scum. He is guilty as hell. Everyone that supports Trump is a traitor to this country. Please keep crying about the Committee. Your concern for your King is pure comedy gold!!
I hope you seek help for you mental ailment. You got it bad!

The Republicans on the committee hate Trump as much as the Dems do. Their political affiliation is irrelevant.

People are telling the committee what they want to hear because they hope to have a future in politics. They can say see we played along and avoid getting smeared as white nationalist terrorist insurrectionists.

Of course the people testifying are Republicans...do you think this committee would trot a bunch of Dems out there to tell everyone how evil Trump is?
Based on these comments it seems that you have just proven that nearly everyone hates Trump. Perhaps if he wasn't such a douche maybe he could find a single former staff member that doesn't hate him. ?‍♂️

I suspect that republicans assumed that they would get to select their members of the committee. It was clear to repubican senators that the democrats were not interested in an unbiased investigation. And that during the course of the investigation those issues around 1/6 that most interested republicans, like Pelosi's security arrangements and the use of provocateurs by the FBI/DOJ, would not get a fair hearing.

Many republicans were shocked and upset by what happened on 1/6 and were interested in getting to the bottom of this event. And they were probably most concerned at the lack of security that allowed a rabble of clownish misfits to somehow get into the Capital building where they were free to wander around for a couple of hours.
The Justice Department will address everyone’s concerns, but Trump won’t like, because of the ultimate presentation of evidence. And, every Trump supporter will cry lie. It doesn’t matter how overwhelming the evidence may be.

I think at this point, some have gotten the message. Speak the truth, you'll have a vacation accident or get Coivd19 or something that will put you 6ft under.

Politicians should not be in the stock market or other foreign markets, period! They are taken care of the rest of their lives.
I thought Covid was merely a cold. Regardless, you voice the predictably stupid Q/MAGA mindset.