As many as 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket

In normal states, yes. One of their city hall reps was pontificating on camera yesterday, saying they would impose life with no chance of parole, as if they were going to stick it it to him like no other murderer before. Yeah, right.

I see where this guy pleaded not guilty last night. That is a defense I want to see.
Guy goes into supermarket, shoots up the place killing nearly a dozen people...

NY: we are going to give him life, that'll show him!

Also NY: pregnant ladies of the world come to NY where we will take care of your little problem and smash the skull of that clump of cells as it crowns.

So the taxpayers will be on the hook for an 18 year old mass murderer for the next 50, 60 years? Sounds awesome...no wonder people are fleeing the state.

Libs: why didn't the cops kill the white devil?

Also libs: now we'll just have to give him life.

This shooting and the reaction to it show how broken our society is. Even on this thread, everyone rushes to blame one political party or the other. Others make jokes, and others politicize the shooting to get points in the abortion discussion. Sad.

I realize that common-sense RINOs like me have no place in the political discussion any more, but here we go:
1) Can't we keep our right to bear arms, but add some common sense gun controls?
a) better background checks at time of purchase
-- increase age restrictions (you need to be 25 to rent a car, for god's sake)
-- include a brief mental health evaluation
b) outlaw automatic weapons
-- this is 2022, no-one outside the military or the police needs a machine gun
-- all of the worst mass shootings have been with automatic weapons
2) We need term limits for the Senate and House. Literally everyone speaks out against the mass shootings, but the legislature is afraid to act on common sense guns controls because:
a) The NRA gives them lots of money. Mostly GOP legislators, but not all.
b) The gun lovers in their congressional distric

ts say they will not vote for them next election.
c) Term limits solves most of this - and then the chickensh--t congress people can vote with their conscience, instead of protecting their seat

Now, both sides can tell me why I am wrong. When you do so, please explain to me why all the other countries like Great Britain, Canada and Australia are also wrong. They have gun controls and very few mass shooting incidents, while the US has 198 in the first 4.5 months of 2022.
You don't even know the difference between auto and semi auto and want to lecture about "common sense gun controls" ?

BTW automatic weapons are heavily regulated.

Also the "no one outside the military and police" shtick shows you don't understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

And if you don't believe people get murdered in GB, Canada and Australia well you've swallowed the propaganda. Method is irrelevant, dead is dead.

Also have you seen the heavy handed government approach in Canada and Australia lately? Yeah we should be rushing to emulate them.

No difference in my mind between Milwaukee and this killing. Murder like this deserves the immediate termination of life. But, Saul Alinsky says

1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Some of this is really disturbing, but what struck me the most is that you see these tactics on both the Left and Right. Democracy cannot work without compromise. Right now there isn’t much interest in that.

And how many of these racist maniacs supported Obama?

Of course there are some mass murders by blacks. Mass murder means more than four dead (FBI). I don’t think any of us are debating murder by Islamic terrorists. Not all of these victims were white. All of this is pure evil. It just happens that most mass murderers are white men. Don’t twist it. That is the fact. Most mass murders are not acts of racism. We should be looking at those that are.

Some of this is really disturbing, but what struck me the most is that you see these tactics on both the Left and Right. Democracy cannot work without compromise. Right now there isn’t much interest in that.
It's tactical politics. Yes, Trump took a page from Obama and scorched the earth. What choice did he have? What choice do any of us have?

The problem is the mentally disturbed are listening to all of the racist crap. Guns are easy to get. They get them and act on the ignorance of things like replacement theory.

The problem is the mentally disturbed are listening to all of the racist crap. Guns are easy to get. They get them and act on the ignorance of things like replacement theory.
We agree and real people are suffering the loss of loved ones. Here is one approach, I don't think I could do it. It doesn't get the attention it deserves from the MSM. These people are real heroes

Pretty sure you’re mentally ill if you hate a people enough to kill them just because of the color of their skin. Seems to me there’s a lot of hate on all sides and it’s never going to stop, no matter what humans do.

so watching a TV show makes you a homicidal monster? Hmm, interesting theory
It's almost like that theory could have been introduced to him through the TV show that constantly repeated it to him, he went down the rabbit hole and the rest is history ☹️

It's tactical politics. Yes, Trump took a page from Obama and scorched the earth. What choice did he have? What choice do any of us have?
Well, Trump’s aim was to accomplish things to strengthen this country, such as:

Renegotiating terrible trade agreements with other nations and regions.

Enforcing the national borders.

Curbing ILLEGAL immigration.

Altering the tax code to incentivize repatriation of monies hidden in off shore accounts.

Not using our military as a global police force.

Incentivizing work, not welfare.

Striving for as much domestic fuel production as possible toward energy independence.

Re-set global relations to where the USA was respected instead of “liked.”

Attempted to bring important production, such as drug manufacturing, steel production, etc, back from overseas for national security purposes as well as economic.

Those were just a few things, and in spite of constant attacks from the political left and its media minions…as well as from those in the GOP as well…he was well on his way to re-election and nothing was going to stop it…except the one thing that did…Covid, unfortunately for the nation. I never much cared for Trump’s personality, but I sure did see eye to eye with most of his policy agendas.

Well, Trump’s aim was to accomplish things to strengthen this country, such as:

Renegotiating terrible trade agreements with other nations and regions.

Enforcing the national borders.

Curbing ILLEGAL immigration.

Altering the tax code to incentivize repatriation of monies hidden in off shore accounts.

Not using our military as a global police force.

Incentivizing work, not welfare.

Striving for as much domestic fuel production as possible toward energy independence.

Re-set global relations to where the USA was respected instead of “liked.”

Attempted to bring important production, such as drug manufacturing, steel production, etc, back from overseas for national security purposes as well as economic.

Those were just a few things, and in spite of constant attacks from the political left and its media minions…as well as from those in the GOP as well…he was well on his way to re-election and nothing was going to stop it…except the one thing that did…Covid, unfortunately for the nation. I never much cared for Trump’s personality, but I sure did see eye to eye with most of his policy agendas.

Things like “replacement theory” catch fire when the media constantly gives a megaphone to lefty loonies who scream that white males are the root of all problems and need to be marginalized asap and that one day they will be bred out of existence anyway as the country browns. Those thoughts are coming out of mouths on the left of the political spectrum.

? @ the usual suspects all giddy that finally one of these was finally committed by an actual white supremacist. Good things come to those who wait lol.
They have become so predictable that the Demarxists’ gaslighting exercise is rote at this point. Media full court press, coming at ya…… ?

Of course he is. Has he ever commented about a typical weekend in a liberal city, the guy who shoot up the subway, the people beating up old Asian men and women…I could go on. Dude is the biggest proprietor of left BS but in more of a passive/aggressive way then a few others.
Like a bitch

Every time you speak you say something more ignorant than the time before. How the hell did Obama divide our country.
You clown LOL High comedy, indeed.

You Racists couldn’t handle a black man being elected President.
We made him POTUS, you idiot
The “let’s take our country back” crowd started their crap as soon as Obama was elected. Trump has done nothing but divide our country with every remark he makes.
You are Democrat authoritarian bullies hate it when people stand up to you, don’t you ? I want to be divided from you fools. You’ve gone too far, trying to be all things to all people and ending up being nothing but a yit show.

Again, why do the white supremacists flock to him? He is the most divisive person in American history. The Racist murderer in Buffalo will prove to be a Trump supporter and you all know it.
Barack Obama had the opportunity to really help the black community rise above their own problems, and the piece of trash cared more about being First Negro el Supremo out of office than about doing the right thing. He started losing his balls when Jesse Jackson was caught on a hot mic threatening to break them. He finally turned into a completely worthless, race baiting, piece of trash at Ferguson and never recovered.

Last edited:
Reactions: y2h
It's almost like that theory could have been introduced to him through the TV show that constantly repeated it to him, he went down the rabbit hole and the rest is history ☹️
This supermarket shooting is ridiculous and sad. The perp should be executed, quickly. This is where our justice system needs serious improvement, there has to be swift and steady repercussions for those we literally catch in the act. The nut case live-streamed for gosh sakes!
I’m sorry for the victims and families for what they are going through.

As to your “rabbit hole” response, I can respect that view, and you’re probably at least partially correct. However, what “rabbit hole” did the NY subway shooter go down? What about the “rabbit hole” for the shooters at the Milwaukee Bucks watch party? Are murders only appalling to you if they have racial tones?

Point being, the crazies will go down a rabbit hole regardless of their skin color. It’s about building respect for one another. It’s about being American, working for what you want, and caring about your neighbor (community).

The perpetrator I believe is 18. Why not close the private seller/gun show loophole that allows purchase at 18 instead of 21? That's not a big deal. Maybe it won't work but we might as well try. We have no idea if the guy would've mellowed out or not and I don't know by what method he had the firearm. But I think closing the loophole would be a good idea for handgun violence especially. 18/19/20 year olds are dumb.
So I guess you would obviously make an exception for anyone that completed military training at 18 to be a private gun owner. That seems obvious…

Reactions: y2h
His point is to put restrictions on weapons that are designed for the sole purpose of killing lots of people very quickly.

The store had an armed guard who was killed. Good guy with a gun theory did not work.
You are beyond help

The initial news articles stated that two of the victims were white. That was either an error or that information is now being deliberately withheld.
2 whites were shot. The shooter livestreamed this on twitch. Of course twitch stopped it within a couple of minutes but the video is out there. The shooter points his weapon at a white man lying on the floor begging for his life. The shooter realizes the guy on the floor is white, says 'sorry' and moves on to other targets