As many as 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket

Obama divided this country and that dumbazz Biden is just finishing it up... so tired of the tired remarks by liberals like you..... you are a very sad dude!
Every time you speak you say something more ignorant than the time before. How the hell did Obama divide our country. You Racists couldn’t handle a black man being elected President. The “let’s take our country back” crowd started their crap as soon as Obama was elected. Trump has done nothing but divide our country with every remark he makes. Again, why do the white supremacists flock to him? He is the most divisive person in American history. The Racist murderer in Buffalo will prove to be a Trump supporter and you all know it.

The perpetrator I believe is 18. Why not close the private seller/gun show loophole that allows purchase at 18 instead of 21? That's not a big deal. Maybe it won't work but we might as well try. We have no idea if the guy would've mellowed out or not and I don't know by what method he had the firearm. But I think closing the loophole would be a good idea for handgun violence especially. 18/19/20 year olds are dumb.

The perpetrator I believe is 18. Why not close the private seller/gun show loophole that allows purchase at 18 instead of 21? That's not a big deal. Maybe it won't work but we might as well try. We have no idea if the guy would've mellowed out or not and I don't know by what method he had the firearm. But I think closing the loophole would be a good idea for handgun violence especially. 18/19/20 year olds are dumb.
Should they be allowed to vote?

Every time you speak you say something more ignorant than the time before. How the hell did Obama divide our country. You Racists couldn’t handle a black man being elected President. The “let’s take our country back” crowd started their crap as soon as Obama was elected. Trump has done nothing but divide our country with every remark he makes. Again, why do the white supremacists flock to him? He is the most divisive person in American history. The Racist murderer in Buffalo will prove to be a Trump supporter and you all know it.
Obama really made things much worse, he even said before we knew anything, "Treyvon could have been him". Also Making Michal Brown to be the victim and the cop bad in Ferguson before we knew anything... I never did hear him apologize to that cop? He loved to inject racism into things when it in no way applied.

Trump tried to bring us together but the fake news made sure they turned that 180... Or the little silver burrito in cages pictures from Obama era at the boarder "Look what trump did." Some people believed the "good people on both sides" hoax and refuse to look at what he really said. Pretty intense brainwashing.... "Trump made a comment on the economy and failed to denounce white supremacy again?" "He then said a white baby was cute before he said nothing about racism in America again."

What he actually did that was never reported on lowest black unemployment ever, more money than ever for historic black colleges, first step act, much money and meetings with black community leaders for grass roots programs.

Last edited:
The media is always looking for the racist white guy angle in these incidents, purely to help left wing politics. A little over a year ago a young Islamic dude shot up a supermarket in Colorado in a very similar fashion, with a majority white victims, but not only did they quickly shy away from any racial or anti-American motivations, they went to the mental illness card and judges keep declaring him incompetent to stand trial. This shooter in NY will not be treated the same way by media and judges. He’ll get the full angry white guy ultra MAGA treatment all the way.

You “can’t imagine” learning anything about why an 18 yo white kid got that full of racial hatred under the radar and acquired body armor and weapons and committed terrorism? Maybe try harder.
The media doesn't care why a minority suspect shoots up a place. The story disappears as fast as the racial identity is known.

Pretty sure you’re mentally ill if you hate a people enough to kill them just because of the color of their skin. Seems to me there’s a lot of hate on all sides and it’s never going to stop, no matter what humans do.
Hate is part of the human condition (along with greed, jealousy etc)

The lefts problem is in not understanding humanity and believing you can completely erase it and failing to recognize it in themselves.

Of course a side seeking to codify into law the right to kill the most innocent among us I wouldn't expect to understand.

Obama...the black guy who was elected to not one but two terms? Hate to tell you but if the country was as racist as you claim that doesn't happen.

Take our country back....from liberal policy/propaganda. Not racial. The Dems inflame racial tension by calling everyone who doesn't support them racists and the false narrative of "systemic racism" of the country.

The media divides the country by pushing a one sided agenda. It's why for instance people believe Obama did no wrong as president(No Scandals!) and Trump was Satan.

Or he wrote a 100 page manifesto that heavily mentions The Great Replacement Theory... now which network/show has been talking about that for months? I just can't seem to remember
and yet you don't comment on what the democrats are doing what is fricking EVIL to this country..... so sorry if some nut writes in a notebook.....

you good with what Biden and the boys are doing to America at the BORDER?

you prove everyday how fricking stupid you are...

Or he wrote a 100 page manifesto that heavily mentions The Great Replacement Theory... now which network/show has been talking about that for months? I just can't seem to remember
maybe it was a book report for a school assigment?

The initial news articles stated that two of the victims were white. That was either an error or that information is now being deliberately withheld.

and yet you don't comment on what the democrats are doing what is fricking EVIL to this country..... so sorry if some nut writes in a notebook.....

you good with what Biden and the boys are doing to America at the BORDER?
Of course he is. Has he ever commented about a typical weekend in a liberal city, the guy who shoot up the subway, the people beating up old Asian men and women…I could go on. Dude is the biggest proprietor of left BS but in more of a passive/aggressive way then a few others.

Hang him immediately. Public square
In normal states, yes. One of their city hall reps was pontificating on camera yesterday, saying they would impose life with no chance of parole, as if they were going to stick it it to him like no other murderer before. Yeah, right.

I see where this guy pleaded not guilty last night. That is a defense I want to see.

Obama had my support and hope. Then the devil exposed himself. His actions made him despicable. He's anti American. GD America