2000 mules

gneiss, no offense, but you have told us a lot of crackpot conspiracies over the years yourself. I have 0 interest in watching this film made my a known conspiracy theorist that rewrites history based on outlandish garbage
Seth Rich is still dead, with no suspects...only the dems have knew that it was a botched robbery with nothing taken from day one.
And Epstein hung himself, no doubt.

I watched it. My 2 cents.

The doc definitively shows very suspicious, pretty much proves, ballot harvesting and stuffing of drop boxes occurred.

The implementation of these new voting laws in quick fashion was going to lead to accusations of fraud whether there was any or not. At a minimum, they are invitations to attempt fraud.

One thing I looked for, but did not hear, was a direct allegation that fraudulent votes were counted - which, to me, is the entire substance of this issue. They avoided it, probably to avoid lawsuits. They more or less imply or assume that fraudulent votes were counted without explicitly saying it. They show excellent evidence that fraudulent votes were collected and put in drop boxes, but they do not tell us what the evidence is that they were counted or not - and that's what I need to see.

This data they purchased is why I never have my location turned on for my phone. But pretty impressive what they did with it. My understanding is that this is a very effective tool being used by law enforcement.

So, my conclusion is really interesting to see what we knew was going on, but they didn't address the crux of the issue - and I have to assume that was because they don't have the evidence to show fraudulent votes were counted. There is my take and feel free to take it with a grain of salt.
Trump has said he wins or it is rigged in every primary and election he has ever run in. 2016 2018 2020 Iowa Caucus.

He was talking about the rigged election in July. His ego cannot handle a loss and lose he did. Pennsylvania by 80K votes.

You can't criticize the NYT WAPO and major networks and then say the warrior for truth is (Former felon) Dinesh DSouza. You can't be that simple. Good grief.

They are going to be releasing every bit of data and video they have soon. It has got to be addressed and changed. Make voting easy to vote, but nearly impossible to cheat.
Why does it have to be “easy to vote”? One man, one vote security matters more than ease of voting. If one will only bother to vote if it is easy, maybe the opinions of such a person don’t matter so much ?

[/QUOTE]
When you see ballots being stuffed, what more do you need? No signature verification is needed for most. Who were the individuals stuffing those boxes? You're only viewing the ones that got caught.
so why wouldn't they have counted those votes on the ballots in those boxes, so you think some were counted and some were not counted?
There is a NYP article where a Dem operative details how the cheating is done. Very interesting.

But he says that it can make a real difference when the margin is 500-1000 votes. The cheaters understand that bad fraud is going to get caught and a percentage of well-done fraud will get caught initially or on an audit, but that perhaps they will be able to slide 1000 fraudulent votes in.

I was told by an Ohio GOP campaign operative a couple of decades ago that fraud can affect a tight race (a few hundred or thousand votes statewide) but it is impossible to generate, say, 10+K fraudulent votes because it's too easily detectable.

In Trump's case, there would have needed to have been 10-40K fraudulent votes counted in 5 states - several of them Republican controlled. So, that's the context I deal with this issue in.

If you have Dems, you are going to have electoral fraud. And if you have political operatives of either party, some of them are going to try to give their guy a little extra.

Was there fraud in the 2020 election? Of course.

Was there fraud to the extent it changed the outcome of the election? No, not that I have seen evidence for. If there were tens of thousands of fraudulent votes in a half-dozen states, it would have been caught in the audits.

Last edited:
Trump has said he wins or it is rigged in every primary and election he has ever run in. 2016 2018 2020 Iowa Caucus.

He was talking about the rigged election in July. His ego cannot handle a loss and lose he did. Pennsylvania by 80K votes.

You can't criticize the NYT WAPO and major networks and then say the warrior for truth is (Former felon) Dinesh DSouza. You can't be that simple. Good grief.
Well, you are an intellectual gnat that wouldn't know the truth or wisdom if it hit you in the face. So, even if you could make a good point, I would wave it away and ignore it.

You can't lie, gaslight, distort, and exaggerate constantly - but then expect to be taken seriously.

There is a NYP article where a Dem operative details how the cheating is done. Very interesting.

But he says that it can make a real difference when the margin is 500-1000 votes. The cheaters understand that bad fraud is going to get caught and a percentage of well-done fraud will get caught initially or on an audit, but that perhaps they will be able to slide 1000 fraudulent votes in.

I was told by an Ohio GOP campaign operative a couple of decades ago that fraud can affect a tight race (a few hundred or thousand votes statewide) but it is impossible to generate, say, 10+K fraudulent votes because it's too easily detectable.

In Trump's case, there would have needed to have been 10-40K fraudulent votes counted in 5 states - several of them Republican controlled. So, that's the context I deal with this issue in.

If you have Dems, you are going to have electoral fraud. And if you have political operatives of either party, some of them are going to try to give their guy a little extra.

Was there fraud to the extent it changed the outcome of the election? No, not that I have seen evidence for. If there were tens of thousands of fraudulent votes in a half-dozen states, it would have been caught in the audits.
How much money did Zuckerberg commit to the target areas?

[/QUOTE]
Did you watch any of the hours of testimony from poll workers on OAN or NewsMax? I watched about 20 hours worth from multiple States. Many of them had worked the polls for over 10 years and had never witnessed such a thing.

Trump's 74 million votes are the most for a sitting president in U.S. history and 11 million more than he received in 2016. It was the third biggest increase of any incumbent president EVER. Obama won re-election in 2012 with 3.5 million FEWER votes than 2008.

Trump received 26% of the "non-white vote," which is the highest for a Republican president candidate since 1960. Newsweek adds that he also doubled his support among LGBTQ voters from 2016 to 2020.

Trump increased his support from key minority groups. Blacks (men 18%; women 8%), Latinos (35%) and women (55%) all voted for the President in higher numbers in 2020 than they did in 2016.

Biden won 524 counties (17%) -- a record low -- while Trump won 2,497. In 2008, Obama won 873 counties, 67% MORE than his former VP, and still received 11 million FEWER votes than Biden.

Biden won in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden's 'winning' margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities, as coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations [battleground states] necessary to secure victory.

Biden won 524 counties (17%) -- a record low -- while Trump won 2,497. In 2008, Obama won 873 counties, 67% MORE than his former VP, and still received 11 million FEWER votes than Biden.
We understand Ohio and Florida are moving MAGA right.
Biden won the counties where the people live. Trump won the rural counties.

1800, 1828, 1840, 1888, 1892, 1980, 1992, 2020. Uncommon, but it happens. Probably not the best point to base your argument on
How many times has a President been impeached twice? Launched an insurrection? Trump is one of the most hated people in the history of American politics. He has passed Nixon, McCarthy, Huey Long and his hero Andrew Johnson.

IF he runs again he will lose again!!!!

It's almost like population density is a thing

1652358519579.png

1652358581543.png

How many times has a President been impeached twice? Launched an insurrection? Trump is one of the most hated people in the history of American politics. He has passed Nixon, McCarthy, Huey Long and his hero Andrew Johnson.

IF he runs again he will lose again!!!!
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016