2000 mules

I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees with your comment. But you also have to take into account philosophical differences between the parties right now and unfortunately they are so far left and right it's difficult to find middle ground. But the path the Left is taking us down will destroy this country. So I'm willing to put up with some mean tweets and a boorish personality if the person in charge is going to actually make an attempt to make this country stronger and appear more like what our forefathers intended.

Most of us who ended up supporting Trump will admit he has serious personal interaction flaws. And he did not get done somethings he wanted to get done while in for four years but he had this country headed in the right direction. The Democrats keep making poor financial decisions that are ruining the middle class and keeping our Southern Border open is going to ultimately destroy this nation. If the flow of illegal immigrants continues at the current pace for the rest of Biden's term then 20% of the US population will consist of Illegal Immigrants. That's a recipe for complete downfall and disaster.

By the way, we are not against LEGAL IMMIGRATION, it's ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION we are against. Huge difference.
well said...... some conservatives, and I don't know if Stirred is or not, but lots of people see what the Biden Admin is doing right now, and i also see what some republican politicians are also doing to ruin America..... just can't sit by and let them do it. there is NO Doubt that their was STUFFING ballot boxes, and was very well planned.... I just want a fair voting, absentee ballots, show up , show your ID and VOTE.... those two things are NOT suppressing a person from voting.....

Did he cover trump calling Georgia Sec of State?
His Chief of Staff registering to vote in multiple states?
Ginni Thomas meeting with insurrectionists?
MAGA supporter take a dump in the Capitol?

This whole thing is hilarious. MAGA election deniers are complete idiots with no ability to understand the truth.

This whole thing is hilarious. MAGA election deniers are complete idiots with no ability to understand the truth.
Look in the mirror traitor. You are blinded by hatred. Those videos are real.

How's Therapy Going ? ---- do you need a Ride, it's Wednesday

Orange Man in the Room.jpg

Philadelphia Phillies Andrew GIF by MLB

why don't you watch it, and get yourself educated

well said...... some conservatives, and I don't know if Stirred is or not, but lots of people see what the Biden Admin is doing right now, and i also see what some republican politicians are also doing to ruin America..... just can't sit by and let them do it. there is NO Doubt that their was STUFFING ballot boxes, and was very well planned.... I just want a fair voting, absentee ballots, show up , show your ID and VOTE.... those two things are NOT suppressing a person from voting.....
I just took more than a few minutes this morning to review the talking points from the fake news to how and why 2000 Mules is not and can't be true. Here is what I learned.
1. Don't watch the documentary because unless you are blind you will have a hard time buying what the fake news is reporting.
2. Be willing to believe tall tales and facts as explanations to what you saw.
3. Make sure you already know what is reported in the documentary is false, know this before you watch, otherwise you will have a hard time not believing what you heard and saw.
4 Now the most important point believe in fairytales because if you want to believe what the fake news is reporting it will really help.

why don't you watch it, and get yourself educated
NO Thanks. Why don't you read these books

NO Thanks. Why don't you read these books

you a funny dude, maybe if you would see a VIDEO of actually STUFFING ballot boxes, you might be a inch more wiser on subjects

You can watch this for free online. It's not surprising that the regular Lefties are downplaying it as just another Conspiracy Theory. I'm curious if Happier, BlueJayFan etc. have taken the time to view the film? I'm guessing no because as I've stated before "You can't handle the truth!"

Drop boxes for voting and mass mailing of ballots needs to be stopped. We will never have another election that can be trusted as long as they continue with Drop Boxes and mass ballot mailings.

It's pretty sad that the Left is not willing to admit there are some serious inconsistencies in the 2020 election and instead of really getting to the truth they laugh and run to their basement and shelter themselves from reality.
I barely have time to watch the movies I want to watch these days. I have no time for yet another crackpot conspiracy movie from D'Souza

I barely have time to watch the movies I want to watch these days. I have no time for yet another crackpot conspiracy movie from D'Souza
Now if your favorite liberal fake news media told you to watch it I be you have more than enough time to watch. Now the fact that they won't be telling you because you sure do not want to see real facts and evidence that show stuffing of the ballot boxes now do you?

The "authorities" told you not to watch it and that it was a conspiracy theory, you will never escape your disinformation eco chamber until you start to look at both sides and the evidence. I always like look at what the other side is putting out, it tells you the story. The propaganda and disinformation are much easier to see.

I watched it. My 2 cents.

The doc definitively shows very suspicious, pretty much proves, ballot harvesting and stuffing of drop boxes occurred.

The implementation of these new voting laws in quick fashion was going to lead to accusations of fraud whether there was any or not. At a minimum, they are invitations to attempt fraud.

One thing I looked for, but did not hear, was a direct allegation that fraudulent votes were counted - which, to me, is the entire substance of this issue. They avoided it, probably to avoid lawsuits. They more or less imply or assume that fraudulent votes were counted without explicitly saying it. They show excellent evidence that fraudulent votes were collected and put in drop boxes, but they do not tell us what the evidence is that they were counted or not - and that's what I need to see.

This data they purchased is why I never have my location turned on for my phone. But pretty impressive what they did with it. My understanding is that this is a very effective tool being used by law enforcement.

So, my conclusion is really interesting to see what we knew was going on, but they didn't address the crux of the issue - and I have to assume that was because they don't have the evidence to show fraudulent votes were counted. There is my take and feel free to take it with a grain of salt.

The doc definitively shows very suspicious, pretty much proves, ballot harvesting and stuffing of drop boxes occurred.

The implementation of these new voting laws in quick fashion was going to lead to accusations of fraud whether there was any or not. At a minimum, they are invitations to attempt fraud.

One thing I looked for, but did not hear, was a direct allegation that fraudulent votes were counted - which, to me, is the entire substance of this issue. They avoided it, probably to avoid lawsuits. They more or less imply or assume that fraudulent votes were counted without explicitly saying it. They show excellent evidence that fraudulent votes were collected and put in drop boxes, but they do not tell us what the evidence is that they were counted or not - and that's what I need to see.

This data they purchased is why I never have my location turned on for my phone. But pretty impressive what they did with it. My understanding is that this is a very effective tool being used by law enforcement.

So, my conclusion is really interesting to see what we knew was going on, but they didn't address the crux of the issue - and I have to assume that was because they don't have the evidence to show fraudulent votes were counted. There is my take and feel free to take it with a grain of salt.
The rejection rate on ballots in that election were extremely low historically. Almost less than 1% if memory serves me correct.

Now if your favorite liberal fake news media told you to watch it I be you have more than enough time to watch. Now the fact that they won't be telling you because you sure do not want to see real facts and evidence that show stuffing of the ballot boxes now do you?
No, I likely would not.

I also do not classify literally anything D'Souza does as "real facts"

The "authorities" told you not to watch it and that it was a conspiracy theory, you will never escape your disinformation eco chamber until you start to look at both sides and the evidence. I always like look at what the other side is putting out, it tells you the story. The propaganda and disinformation are much easier to see.
You can still consume what "the other side" puts out without it being from conspiracy theorists

You can still consume what "the other side" puts out without it being from conspiracy theorists
We were bombarded nonstop by the Dems state propaganda for years with the "Trump Russia collusion" conspiracy theory. All from conspiracy theorist networks, yes I told you this in 2016 because I watched both sides and it became very clear.
I know you are scared to death to have your bubble burst again, it's ok.

The rejection rate on ballots in that election were extremely low historically. Almost less than 1% if memory serves me correct.
And the increase in new voters was massive. Whenever I have asked for proof of fraud, I have been given either a logical deduction argument or a statistical probability argument. But what I want/need to believe the election was "stolen" would be direct evidence of fraudulent votes and how they were counted.

The increased number of voters was the result of a combination of new voting laws, the country being divided and in the middle of a pandemic (people either wanted govt to do more or get out of their life), and the unique talent of Don T to motivate millions of new Americans to vote for him but more millions to vote against him.

I have to factor those last two factors in and when I do, I can believe those account for the Orange One's loss, despite my belief that significant fraud was attempted. But having not ever been provided with evidence that fraudulent votes were counted sufficient to change the outcome of the election, I have to maintain that position until I am provided with that evidence. Given that we are 18 months out from that election, I believe that if that evidence existed, it would already be out there - given the number of people trying to find it.

But that's just me. If someone sees it different, I'm not saying they are wrong. They can go with God. But at the end of the day, I have to believe what my reason leads me to.

And the increase in new voters was massive. Whenever I have asked for proof of fraud, I have been given either a logical deduction argument or a statistical probability argument. But what I want/need to believe the election was "stolen" would be direct evidence of fraudulent votes and how they were counted.

The increased number of voters was the result of a combination of new voting laws, the country being divided and in the middle of a pandemic (people either wanted govt to do more or get out of their life), and the unique talent of Don T to motivate millions of new Americans to vote for him but more millions to vote against him.

I have to factor those last two factors in and when I do, I can believe those account for the Orange One's loss, despite my belief that significant fraud was attempted. But having not ever been provided with evidence that fraudulent votes were counted sufficient to change the outcome of the election, I have to maintain that position until I am provided with that evidence. Given that we are 18 months out from that election, I believe that if that evidence existed, it would already be out there - given the number of people trying to find it.

But that's just me. If someone sees it different, I'm not saying they are wrong. They can go with God. But at the end of the day, I have to believe what my reason leads me to.
When you see ballots being stuffed, what more do you need? No signature verification is needed for most. Who were the individuals stuffing those boxes? You're only viewing the ones that got caught.

so why wouldn't they have counted those votes on the ballots in those boxes, so you think some were counted and some were not counted?

We were bombarded nonstop by the Dems state propaganda for years with the "Trump Russia collusion" conspiracy theory. All from conspiracy theorist networks, yes I told you this in 2016 because I watched both sides and it became very clear.
I know you are scared to death to have your bubble burst again, it's ok.
gneiss, no offense, but you have told us a lot of crackpot conspiracies over the years yourself. I have 0 interest in watching this film made my a known conspiracy theorist that rewrites history based on outlandish garbage