2022 WOAC

I hope TV has a decent back. If they try to be pass happy with the spread, Grady Hutchinson will have 5 int when they play Shawnee. ?

I hope TV has a decent back. If they try to be pass happy with the spread, Grady Hutchinson will have 5 int when they play Shawnee. ?
They have a good back but the OLine was getting beat like a drum. I think he had 60 yards on like 16 attempts but if you factor in negative plays they had 25/30 yards rushing.

They have a good back but the OLine was getting beat like a drum. I think he had 60 yards on like 16 attempts but if you factor in negative plays they had 25/30 yards rushing.
Important Note: The TV vs Shawnee game was the first game TV played without Sarver, also their QB2's first start. TV struggled passing the ball with their inexperienced QB which allowed PS to stack the box. I see this years game being much different as Tv's qb is much more experienced with a better passing game, which will open up the run game for Wher

Important Note: The TV vs Shawnee game was the first game TV played without Sarver, also their QB2's first start. TV struggled passing the ball with their inexperienced QB which allowed PS to stack the box. I see this years game being much different as Tv's qb is much more experienced with a better passing game, which will open up the run game for Wher
Ill just say this because it needs to be said. This will be that best game of the season. For both teams. Hopkins and Maddox grew up playing together. They know each other in /out. Talent on both sides of the isle. I HATE giving him credit, but Sagester is the ZENMaster and hates Shawnee for some reason and he doesn't want to lose in any sports. Hiring Hopkins was genius on his part. He got a great coach that will push PS to the limit.

Shawnee didn’t stack the box on anyone they played the same 5 LB set they’ve ran since Maddox took over as DC.

Last edited:
Ill just say this because it needs to be said. This will be that best game of the season. For both teams. Hopkins and Maddox grew up playing together. They know each other in /out. Talent on both sides of the isle. I HATE giving him credit, but Sagester is the ZENMaster and hates Shawnee for some reason and he doesn't want to lose in any sports. Hiring Hopkins was genius on his part. He got a great coach that will push PS to the limit.
Lebanon would disagree, Hopkins is a good coach in my opinion, but his last year at Shawnee he had what is probably the best Senior class in Shawnee’s history maybe next’s years Senior class would compare. Maddox is much more a rally the troops guy and his players would run through a wall for him I can’t say the same thing about Hopkins.

Sophomore back Reed Wehr had over 200 total yards over defending state champions New Bremen in a round 2 playoff win
And the following week went for negative total yards against St Henry, a team that could defend the passing game and stop the run without stacking the box.

Lebanon would disagree, Hopkins is a good coach in my opinion, but his last year at Shawnee he had what is probably the best Senior class in Shawnee’s history maybe next’s years Senior class would compare. Maddox is much more a rally the troops guy and his players would run through a wall for him I can’t say the same thing about Hopkins.
6-7 people in the box, depending on the play, against a spread offense is considered stacking.