2022 WOAC

Majority of the athletes just train during the spring. Sarver, Wehr, and Scantland all run track they went to State in the 4x1 last season and Sarer won the State high jump.

The WOAC will be a 3 headed monster this year and a couple other teams will be close behind. Arcanum, PS and TV should be favorites and I could make a case for each team to win it. I could see Ansonia, NT and TCN making some noise. I can see all 6 making the playoffs depending on how NC games play out. Not sure if NT still plays WM or not but I know that game and TCN playing Brookville just kills both teams.

The WOAC will be a 3 headed monster this year and a couple other teams will be close behind. Arcanum, PS and TV should be favorites and I could make a case for each team to win it. I could see Ansonia, NT and TCN making some noise. I can see all 6 making the playoffs depending on how NC games play out. Not sure if NT still plays WM or not but I know that game and TCN playing Brookville just kills both teams.
who is WM

I'd list TVS with TCN/NT heading into this next season. They knocked off TCN week 10 last year to get a playoff spot and they return pretty much everybody, including all skills players.

Hearing rumblings in Arcanum that their star QB is transferring to Springfield. Apparently the team held a meeting today. I believe the head coach and entire family is moving into the district.

Hearing rumblings in Arcanum that their star QB is transferring to Springfield. Apparently the team held a meeting today. I believe the head coach and entire family is moving into the district.
If true, that will really hurt Arcanum.

it worked for Northmont, and very well could for Springfield. Springfield is going to be a regional contender if this is in fact true.

Probably have to hire a coach that’s already there at this point
Powers (head coach before Shondlmeyer) is still a teacher in the building and an assistant on staff

The HS principal (head coach between Shandlmeyer’s first stint and Powers) is also currently an assistant on staff

It’d be interesting if one of the 2 previous head coaches became the head coach again.

Powers (head coach before Shondlmeyer) is still a teacher in the building and an assistant on staff

The HS principal (head coach between Shandlmeyer’s first stint and Powers) is also currently an assistant on staff

It’d be interesting if one of the 2 previous head coaches became the head coach again.
Whoever it is let’s hope they get it done fast so those kids will be ready for the season