Findlay vs Springfield

I remember when Glenville had 10+ D1 recruits every year. Comes down to execution, penalties and turnovers in the playoffs. Oh, and more importantly, superb coaching.

SHS now is blue gold n white. But when I went there, it was just blue n gold. It was never clear what shade of blue. Sometimes the uniforms were navy blue. Other times, royal blue. Personally, I liked the royal blue with metallic gold.
I read somewhere that white was added to their colors when North and South merged.

First part of the article explains why we're blue and gold, not our first choice. I can't remember how many times that I've heard us called Condom High. ?

SHS now is blue gold n white. But when I went there, it was just blue n gold. It was never clear what shade of blue. Sometimes the uniforms were navy blue. Other times, royal blue. Personally, I liked the royal blue with metallic gold.
I read somewhere that white was added to their colors when North and South merged.
It was. North's colors were red white n blue. Before the split, the original SHS was blue n gold Wildcats

6-0 Springfield at the half. Wildcats have left some opportunities on the board with a missed FG and turning it over on downs a couple times they've gotten into the red zone.

I don’t believe there has been a post about this game yet. Springfield is the obvious favorite having plenty of D1 talent. The closest team talent wise, Findlay has played is Toledo Central Catholic and it wasn’t close. Hopefully the Trojans can use their big O Line running the ball and get some turnovers on defense! Go Trojans!
WILDCATSSSSSSS!!!!!

#56 for the Cats is The GWOC defensive Player of the year. #57 is a Load to try to handle. Both have Small school offers. WRs core is pretty loaded now that everyone is back healthy. The Secondary is really good. And not to mention I believe The Defense went 16 quarters straight or something like that without giving up points. So the Team is really good. When they are Rolling they are Rolling. It should be a fun game to Watch.
WILDCATSSSSSS

I've been on the sidelines to watch both teams play, and have a great respect for both teams. As could be said most of the time, I think this game will be won and lost in the trenches and I'm fascinated to see how that goes. Springfield's DL is strong and Findlay's OL is talented and HUGE. I think this has a potential to be a fantastic game.
Wildactsssssss

Springfields defense is the real deal! Fast and all over the place.
However special teams was the big difference in this game. A muffed punt and a blocked punt lead to all of Springfields points.
Offensively wasn’t overly impressed with Springfields offense( Findlay’s wasn’t much better). Keep the Qb in the pocket and make him a thrower.

Marysville and Springfield winner might be the first team to score!

LOL...

Springfield has the #1 LB in the State IMO... #28 Mr. Norman they will surely meet him tonight. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not to mention two of the best Interior lineman in the state, A QB that is a D1 talent, A WR that is arguably the fastest kid in the state. A Senior Safety with D1 talent. the list goes on and on. By far and Hands down the Springfield Wildcats are the Most Underrated group of Talent in the State.
Be nice. Smarty can't help that he's special ...

Springfields defense is the real deal! Fast and all over the place.
However special teams was the big difference in this game. A muffed punt and a blocked punt lead to all of Springfields points.
Offensively wasn’t overly impressed with Springfields offense( Findlay’s wasn’t much better). Keep the Qb in the pocket and make him a thrower.

Marysville and Springfield winner might be the first team to score!
Marysville will roll!!

Poor baby :(
I did kinda feel bad for him. Based on what I saw, he is not Varsity material yet. He looked like a freshman tonight. I don't think Findlay faced a defense all season like what they encountered tonite. They looked bewildered and at a loss for what to do.