MAGA Movement Wins Bigly in Virginia!

Wait. So you’re telling me that a pizz-poor Democratic candidate lost this election? Even Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. ?

1635906202506.png

I guess no cheating tonight, huh? If you win it was a well run election, but if you lose…. McAuliffe claims wide spread cheating! Demands several recounts and has already filed a lawsuit. Stop the Steal!
If you have Democrats and elections, you have cheating.

But I have never seen a state or national election where cheating changed the outcome.

Anytime Dem election fixer Marc Elias is around, shenanigans abound. McAwful hired him last week. Lol

All that have kids under 18. Bitter old white guys dont need a cut.
See the need to make EVERY single thing about race is why moderates are getting turned off by Dems. Biden won bc they were sick of Trump. It’s very unlikely you’ll have that anti Trump carrot to wave in front of voters in ‘24

See the need to make EVERY single thing about race is why moderates are getting turned off by Dems. Biden won bc they were sick of Trump. It’s very unlikely you’ll have that anti Trump carrot to wave in front of voters in ‘24
Those who were sick of Trump have now seen that they made a big, big mistake.

Reactions: y2h
All of the white women from the NoVa suburbs who voted for Obama, Clinton, and Biden suddenly became Right Wing MAGA racists in less than a yr.

It‘s not all about race but there is no denying the anger and bitterness the old white demo is exuding right now.

1635910175761.png