MAGA Movement Wins Bigly in Virginia!

I will say this, McAwful has lived up to his name. He is such a bad candidate, and kinda the worst kind for this environment. His buddy, Bill Clinton, would have found a way to reassure those suburban women that have been voting Dem in VA the last 12 years, while also being able to signal that he is all in with the CRT and rad ed stuff. Terry just doesn't have those kinds of political skills and he wears his corruption on his sleeve.

So, if he does indeed lose, if I were spinning for the Left, I'd just say politics is about candidates, and he was a bad one. But I do believe it means a lot more than that - and all of it is bad if you are blue.

Sorry. B2B with a response to Guillotine. I could lie and say I did not post that like bob99 but I did. You should thank me. Look at how many GIFs you got to post because of it. It's your lucky day.
Nah more likely just you.....

the simpsons rake GIF

I would say it is a little too early call a race in a state Trump lost by 10 pts. The GOP candidate does not seem to be the best speaker however has been laser focused on the issue of parents vs school boards and kept Trump out of the state with out alienating Trump voters - not easy to do. Would be a real big day for the GOP and bad day for SJ if the Pubs win NJ.

This how it works in politics. When the party in control does stuff to piss off large groups of Americans the following election term swings to the other party.
Many people hated Trump and they blamed him and Republicans for the virus. The next election Republicans got decimated. Right now Biden is getting lambasted in all aspects of his Presidency. Americans are pissed and will vote Republican in the near future. This is how it works. If you Yappi GOP slobs think anyone is surprised about the “polls” in the Virginia Governor race you are really clueless.

This how it works in politics. When the party in control does stuff to piss off large groups of Americans the following election term swings to the other party.
Many people hated Trump and they blamed him and Republicans for the virus. The next election Republicans got decimated. Right now Biden is getting lambasted in all aspects of his Presidency. Americans are pissed and will vote Republican in the near future. This is how it works. If you Yappi GOP slobs think anyone is surprised about the “polls” in the Virginia Governor race you are really clueless.
No more surprised than you Yappi democrat slobs.

Only once in the last 40 years has a candidate been elected Governor in Virginia who was NOT from the opposite party as POTUS.

No more surprised than you Yappi democrat slobs.
Given the current Biden “environment” it should be no surprise to anyone when the GOP regains lots of “momentum” into 2022 and beyond. As long as the GOP is smart enough to keep a short leash on Trump and limit his exposure the GOP should run the show moving forward.

Given the current Biden “environment” it should be no surprise to anyone when the GOP regains lots of “momentum” into 2022 and beyond. As long as the GOP is smart enough to keep a short leash on Trump and limit his exposure the GOP should run the show moving forward.

So you finally agree President Trump is the kingmaker going forward.

Good for you.

Resistance is futile.

"Decimated" is a pretty strong word. Drumpf lost, but the GOP gained 13 House seats. ?‍♂️

Points awarded for the attempt at nuanced thinking tho.

So you finally agree President Trump is the kingmaker going forward.

Good for you.

Resistance is futile.
No, I said the opposite. The GOP should have history on their side IF they can put a clamp on Trump. At this point Trump is hurting their chances.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
"Decimated" is a pretty strong word. Drumpf lost, but the GOP gained 13 House seats. ?‍♂️

Points awarded for the attempt at nuanced thinking tho.
When you lose control of The House, Senate and Presidency all at once that is pretty much getting decimated.

Always good when banning books, prize winning books, is at the top of the Republican's campaign. Even see where banning words and phrases is at the top of the agenda now. The absolute fear mongering with CRT is about as big a step backwards as I can remember. Wonder where the bottom is.

Always good when banning books, prize winning books, is at the top of the Republican's campaign. Even see where banning words and phrases is at the top of the agenda now. The absolute fear mongering with CRT is about as big a step backwards as I can remember. Wonder where the bottom is.
Leave it up the the left to find the bottom.

I'm assuming you support CRT? Ya know..where people are put in buckets according to their skin shade? I thought MLK was your hero? Do we do away with all of the the MLK bridges, statues and streets now that ya think he was wrong?
Not at all. CRT does not really exist in K-12....it is a political strawman manufactured by an Ivy League political strategist on a power point presentation. The goal is to rile up angry white people....a dog whistle to appeal to white victimhood. You are being manipulated. Banning Beloved is not CRT. Teaching about how slavery impacted the Constitution, the additions of new states and is a key issue in American history is not CRT. The guy in the video is typical of the GQP voter....he does not know what it is. He cannot give an example of CRT. He just hates a diversity.

Not at all. CRT does not really exist in K-12....it is a political strawman manufactured by an Ivy League political strategist on a power point presentation. The goal is to rile up angry white people....a dog whistle to appeal to white victimhood. You are being manipulated. Banning Beloved is not CRT. Teaching about how slavery impacted the Constitution, the additions of new states and is a key issue in American history is not CRT. The guy in the video is typical of the GQP voter....he does not know what it is. He cannot give an example of CRT. He just hates a diversity.

Looks like Slappy is going with White supremacy!

You people......