Is America the greatest Country on the face of the earth?

Have any of you been to Denmark or New Zealand? Both wonderful countries which don't stick their noses in events happening across the world.
Thats because they only have 50 people ?

??Racist? Never been called that in real life. Just on this forum. All I’m doing is standing up for “ us !” Pro black doesn’t mean against White’s! I’m just against all attitudes and the systemic issues that effect “us” negatively.
Of course youd call someone "pro white" a white supremacist.

You've been fed a pile of horse manure. Everyone has the same opportunities in this country.

Lets stop beating around the bush...America was great....what changed? What has made America NOT great that only the guy who came to political prominence on Birtherism can fix? frecriss this is your hotspot.
The lunatics on the left who want to burn the Constitution and implement tyranny ?‍♂️

The thread is asking if the US is the greatest country. Dumb question. There is no correct answer, dummy.
The "Do you think" is implied. Is your opinion on the question correctly your opinion.. Each individual has a correct answer.

Me personally? Having read many of IEW's threads and posts, I think he's playing word games. What does he MEAN by "face of the Earth?" Does the Earth have other parts? Are we even on the face? I think we're more in the chestal area.

America is the TIT$!!!

Last edited:
??Racist? Never been called that in real life. Just on this forum. All I’m doing is standing up for “ us !” Pro black doesn’t mean against White’s! I’m just against all attitudes and the systemic issues that effect “us” negatively.
Racist.

The thread is asking if the US is the greatest country. Dumb question. There is no correct answer, dummy.

Never said there was. ?‍♂️

The question was posed to a specific poster in response to his claim, clown.

Maybe post less and do some sit-ups instead. ?

Never said there was. ?‍♂️

The question was posed to a specific poster in response to his claim, clown.

Maybe post less and do some sit-ups instead. ?
You did asked which countries are better. Don’t ask dumb questions, dummy.

* Less government regulation - it is not that simple I like air and drinkable water. Also Like banks not blowing up our economic system.
* lower taxes - Biden just past a child tax and is going after the uber wealthy who have benefited the most from our growth....a focus on middle class and working people.
* capitalism embraced once again(Bernie sucks) - until gas prices go up and then you cry like babies. Economy up, Jobs up, Market up. Biden is killing it on the economy.
* love of country - I like the first Amendment and love our country. We have a right to protest against our government to force it to serve all people. You want chinese-like control and compliance.
* standing up to media lies etc..- Again I love the first amendment which requires a free pass. You want propaganda like North Korea.

I will add - i like the principles of a democracy where the people vote for the candidate that they want and hold them accountable. The GQP has completely given up on a representative system of government.
Stop demanding banks lend to people who cant pay them back then.

Who owns businesses and provide jobs, would you consider them the wealthy?

Biden is killing us with the economy, too got that one right. Runaway inflation, gas is up because the fool has made it known hes anti oil (gotta make the money while you can)

An unbiased watchdog is critical to democracy, a biased propaganda arm is destructive to democracy. What has been done to the media in this country is a disgrace.

I wonder if you recognize the right to protest for people of a different political persuasion ?‍♂️

Hunter Biden....Hunter Biden...he is not even on staff at the White unlike the trump boyz and Javanka who's right hand man was like the 25th person in the trump administration to be indicted.
There was no economic disaster. It was an artificial downturn due to morons shutting dow the economy. The economic principles were sound and the reason for the "bounce back". And would have been even stronger if government wasnt paying people supplemental unemployment keeping them home rather than working.

No I didn’t. ?‍♂️

Seriously, are you this much of a retard IRL, or do you just save it up for posting here? ?
“In a Shocking Turn of Events, warriorblue doesn’t have the stones to list which countries are better, and why.”

Fraudulent humans try to shame people into answering a question and then claim they are not doing what they are doing.

“In a Shocking Turn of Events, warriorblue doesn’t have the stones to list which countries are better, and why.”

Fraudulent humans try to shame people into answering a question and then claim they are not doing what they are doing.

So, I clearly didn’t ask a question. Glad you agree. ?

So, I clearly didn’t ask a question. Glad you agree. ?
fraud GIF

Millions are fleeing other countries to come here, not the other way around.

It is refreshing to hear so many that have fled other countries talk about how great America is, and how they don't understand the self hatred by a vocal minority of people.

And seriously if you hate it here so much, why not go somewhere that you would be happier(not a smart remark), just an honest question?
Maybe he should move to Africa. They are thriving and love to have kidnapping parties all the time.

If America is that bad, name countries that are better, and what is holding you back from being happy in a better land?
No shaming, just an honest question.

If America is that bad, name countries that are better, and what is holding you back from being happy in a better land?
No shaming, just an honest question.
Who said it was bad? There is just no such thing as the best country. Just ask FishFraud.

Lets stop beating around the bush...America was great....what changed? What has made America NOT great that only the guy who came to political prominence on Birtherism can fix? frecriss this is your hotspot.
Fwiw...you're still beating around the bush.