Pelosi bounces Jordan and Banks from insurrection investigation committee

Jordan went to the WH with MT. Greene on Jan 5 to discuss the strategy for Jan 6. with Trump. That is a fact. He helped plan it, and has defended it ever since. Try reading the comments from Banks yesterday about the committee. This was the day before McCarthy even announced who the Republicans would be. Both are incapable of participating in any attempt at an objective investigation. Jordan is barely more legitimate than Greene as a Congressman and leader regardless of his committee assignments. When Trump is finished, so is Jordan, Greene, Gaetz and any others like them. What’s the last piece of legitimate legislation Jordan has introduced? He’s a joke. Every Republican and most Democrats are intimidated to death by Cheney. Why? Because she’s not afraid to speak the truth and knows what the Republican Party used to stand for. You’re right, she is going to rip Trump a new one on this committee, and she’s going to do it by simply exposing the truth. And, yes, I think many of you are idiots. You continue to defend a man who is as immoral as they come, and as incompetent. You refuse to take an honest, open look at what he is. That makes you an idiot. Yo Semite!
Objective investigation ?

That's why the Republican party was dying. It had become establishment drivel more concerned with simply staying in Washington rather than promoting conservative policy. Cheney is the poster child for what's wrong with the Republican party.

No one but the hardcore leftists who already hate Trump will listen to her. Objective? Going in everyone knows she despises Trump, it's the exact opposite of objectivity.

The report from the investigation committee is already written. There will now follow a four to six month media circus.
That's the one positive...maybe itll tie up and distract the Dems from getting some of their agenda through.

Nice job disputing anything I said. Typical. Jordan was in the WH on the 5th with Greene and Trump for a strategy session about the big rally, and he’s defended what happened ever since. Winby says Jordan will be OK. How, and he’s yet to put the wrestling scandal behind him.
Jordan won by almost 40 points in 2020. Yea, that scandal is really dragging him down.

He lives in it. Why would he?

(Psst...Dems gerrymander too)
I was talking about leaving his district to run for office. Your normally slightly sharper than that. Neither party has ever gerrymandered the way Republicans did a decade ago. Nothing democratic about. I favor a nonpartisan commission to redraw districts following a census.

I was talking about leaving his district to run for office. Your normally slightly sharper than that. Neither party has ever gerrymandered the way Republicans did a decade ago. Nothing democratic about. I favor a nonpartisan commission to redraw districts following a census.
I knew what you meant. Why would he want to? He lives in that district obviously, is wildly popular with his constituents, and serves on important committees in Congress.

But you originally said he was in trouble in this district. Then you backpedaled to not running for a different office outside of his gerrymandered district. Realized you said something stupid, eh? It happens. Get back up and dust yourself off.

I knew what you meant. Why would he want to? He lives in that district obviously, is wildly popular with his constituents, and serves on important committees in Congress.

But you originally said he was in trouble in this district. Then you backpedaled to not running for a different office outside of his gerrymandered district. Realized you said something stupid, eh? It happens. Get back up and dust yourself off.
Not true. I said that he better never leave his gerrymandered district. What’s he doing associating with that nutcase Greene? Birds of a feather…..

Jordan went to the WH with MT. Greene on Jan 5 to discuss the strategy for Jan 6. with Trump. That is a fact. He helped plan it, and has defended it ever since. Try reading the comments from Banks yesterday about the committee. This was the day before McCarthy even announced who the Republicans would be. Both are incapable of participating in any attempt at an objective investigation. Jordan is barely more legitimate than Greene as a Congressman and leader regardless of his committee assignments. When Trump is finished, so is Jordan, Greene, Gaetz and any others like them. What’s the last piece of legitimate legislation Jordan has introduced? He’s a joke. Every Republican and most Democrats are intimidated to death by Cheney. Why? Because she’s not afraid to speak the truth and knows what the Republican Party used to stand for. You’re right, she is going to rip Trump a new one on this committee, and she’s going to do it by simply exposing the truth. And, yes, I think many of you are idiots. You continue to defend a man who is as immoral as they come, and as incompetent. You refuse to take an honest, open look at what he is. That makes you an idiot. Yo Semite!
Plan what?

Not true. I said that he better never leave his gerrymandered district. What’s he doing associating with that nutcase Greene? Birds of a feather…..
Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Lol. Jordan will be ok after trump is finished... whatever that means.
Nice job disputing anything I said. Typical. Jordan was in the WH on the 5th with Greene and Trump for a strategy session about the big rally, and he’s defended what happened ever since. Winby says Jordan will be OK. How, and he’s yet to put the wrestling scandal behind him.
Jordan won by almost 40 points in 2020. Yea, that scandal is really dragging him down.
He better n

He better never try to leave his gerrymandered district. What a joke.
He lives in it. Why would he?

(Psst...Dems gerrymander too)

I mean you eventually got there but that isn't where you started. ?‍♂️

:ROFLMAO: Your knowledge of history is a tad deficient. Nonpartisan when it pertains to politics is an oxymoron
BTW take at look at Maryland's 3rd District. [made by democrats]

Last edited:
The GQP rejected the bipartisan committee...so F-them. Jordan spent the week telling everyone he would derail the committee and distract with other issues so leave him off. He is not fit to investigate Jan 6th since he supports the terrorists. Did we have muslim extremists on the 911 commission?

The GQP rejected the bipartisan committee...so F-them. Jordan spent the week telling everyone he would derail the committee and distract with other issues so leave him off. He is not fit to investigate Jan 6th since he supports the terrorists. Did we have muslim extremists on the 911 commission?
We had Democrats.... close enough?

Wrestling scandal...that's frickin' hilarious.

There is no wrestling scandal, dullard. Mike DiSabato is lying punk, and you believe him because your hate is stronger than your brain.

lmao!

While your on here, don’t you want to say something racist just to stay in practice?
I don’t belong to the party that think black people are too dumb to get an ID to vote and think the black man can’t make it on his own without the white man. Racist.

This "investigation " is a joke. It should be derailed and exposed for the circus it is.

It is more bipartisan than Benghazi....

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) on Wednesday said House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) is "playing politics" with the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot by pulling select Republicans off the committee created to investigate the origins of the attack and pursuing a separate investigation.

Why it matters: Cheney said she believes McCarthy's "disgraceful" actions and rhetoric on the insurrection should disqualify him from becoming House speaker if the GOP reclaims the chamber in the 2022 midterms.

• Cheney, currently the sole Republican on the Jan. 6 committee, said she agreed with Pelosi's decision to reject McCarthy's naming of Reps. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Jim Banks (R-Ind.) to the committee.
What she's saying: "At every opportunity, the minority leader has attempted to prevent the American people from understanding what happened, to block this investigation," Cheney said.

• "Today, the speaker objected to two Republican members. She accepted three others. She objected to two — one of whom may well be a material witness to events that led to that day, that led to January 6, the other who disqualified himself by his comments, in particular, over the last 24 hours demonstrating that he is not taking this seriously," she added.
  • "The idea that anybody would be playing politics with an attack on the United States Capitol is despicable and is disgraceful. I'm absolutely dedicated and committed to making sure this investigation holds those accountable who did this and ensures that it never happens again."
The big picture: Cheney said she is confident the committee will complete a nonpartisan investigation, though she said the proposed bipartisan, independent commission that McCarthy opposed and Senate Republicans blocked "would have been the best option."

• Of note: McCarthy opposed the creation of the commission in May because he said it would be "duplicative and potentially counterproductive."