LeBronJames proves how dumb he is again

Just deleting isn't good enough. He needs to own his mistake and apologize.

Look at all the other celebrities and athletes that are "required" to issue apologies and promise to work on whatever they did wrong.

There was a golfer recently that uttered "f a g" under his breath after missing a putt. He didn't call anyone a f a g. He wasn't saying anything about the gay community. If it wasn't for covid and no/limited crowds nobody probably would have ever heard him being frustrated with his play. But he had to issue apologies and even loss endorsements because of it.

Just taking it back isn't enough.

You have actual elected officials that refuse to delete totally false tweets, but you are sharpening pitchforks for an un-elected athlete that actually deleted his tweet. But you probably agree with their political perspective so it's ok. Once again the deleted tweet asked for accountability, no slurs, no foul language.

GOP Politicians Won’t Delete Tweets About Debunked Kamala Harris Story

You have actual elected officials that refuse to delete totally false tweets, but you are sharpening pitchforks for an un-elected athlete that actually deleted his tweet. But you probably agree with their political perspective so it's ok. Once again the deleted tweet asked for accountability, no slurs, no foul language.

If the story is false then it should be deleted...Come on Raceman, we know Lebron's black and from Akron but he was wrong and needs to own up to it. Be a man.....Did you see Kevin Love own his completely stupid behavior from the other night? He owned that he f'd up. Lebron should learn from others.

Last edited:
Now that he is a political leader more than a basketball player he will be playing under different rules. For most average guys who are NBA players society is willing to forgive and move on. It's not going to work that way with Lebron because he has inserted himself into the political process and that is an attempt to affect lives of the common people and how we live. He's the one who decided he was going to speak out so he will have to absorb the consequences for speaking out in a way >75% of normal people find abhorrent.

Lebron may have good intentions, he is just out of touch with reality.
I don't think good intentions were behind posting a photo of this officer, who by pretty much all accounts, did what he had to do, and saying "you're next".

I would say idiocy and racism were behind it.

I don't think good intentions were behind posting a photo of this officer, who by pretty much all account, did what he had to do, and saying "you're next".

I would say idiocy and racism were behind it.
You realize the photo he shared was widely available and shared by others before he posted it, right?

When ones speaks, one has to be or have been in their shoes. So all I have to say about this is they put their own life on the line EVERY DAY. Until you do that, then you can judge. Just remember. A mistake could cost you your life.
It comes down to Aretha Franklin in my book. RESPECT. If you show that, everything turns out ok.

How many people follow him vs. "others"?

James is an idiot and a racist.
That's your opinion. I don't follow him, but it would appear you lose your every time he does anything. Maybe you should consider that ALL professional athletes are not like us. There is no commonality. They're insulated. I'm not sure why that's confusing to you. But keep letting it get under your skin, I guess?

It doesn't get under my skin at all. It really exposes ones character to me. And there have been some who have spouted off at the mouth and came back to officially apologize and that shows even more character to me. We all make mistakes. Just admit it and move on.

That's your opinion. I don't follow him, but it would appear you lose your every time he does anything. Maybe you should consider that ALL professional athletes are not like us. There is no commonality. They're insulated. I'm not sure why that's confusing to you. But keep letting it get under your skin, I guess?
Just calling a racist a racist...that seems to upset you.

Maybe you agree with morons like James. I don't.

Most of us on here wouldn't allow our kids to use the "well they (someone else) did it too" excuse when caught....

Then again, many on here would allow our kids to use that excuse..... you see the end result right here.

Honestly, twitter does more harm than good. I wish it would just go away.

But I am not sharpening any pitchforks...just would like to see lebron come out and say he was wrong and why it was wrong. Deleting it just hoping it goes away.

But that was a solid deflection effort on your part bringing in lies on twitter by GOP congressional members. Kudos. Even warriorblue gave you a thumbs up.

Just deleting isn't good enough. He needs to own his mistake and apologize.

Look at all the other celebrities and athletes that are "required" to issue apologies and promise to work on whatever they did wrong.

There was a golfer recently that uttered "f a g" under his breath after missing a putt. He didn't call anyone a f a g. He wasn't saying anything about the gay community. If it wasn't for covid and no/limited crowds nobody probably would have ever heard him being frustrated with his play. But he had to issue apologies and even loss endorsements because of it.

Just taking it back isn't enough.
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

LAPD union asks NBA to investigate LeBron James

FOX News reports Detective James McBride, a member of the Los Angeles Police Protective League Board of Directors, says the NBA should determine if James violated any league policies.

He talked on “The Ingraham Angle” this week.

“LeBron James sent that tweet out to over fifty million followers to incite violence is basically what that tweet did,” McBride told Laura Ingraham.

NBA has responded:

1619803164683.png