Minster Job Opening

Since when is Minster playing the Columbus Crusaders?

They couldn't land a game. From what i heard they had some calls from some private schools and some big schools in NW Ohio but they didn't fit what they were looking for. I know a d2 NE Ohio School called but it didn't happen.

Stokes threw Moore "under the bus" in this interview : https://pressprosmagazine.com/the-man-who-could-be-your-next-coach-but-dont-count-on-it/

Didn't lift weights, practice or discipline the correct way, the way Stokes tells it he basically inherited a broken down program.
don't really see where he inherited a broken down program, Stokes has said, that team he had the first year , probbaly would have WON state if Moore had coached them that year... Moore turned things around... BUT Stokes brought in a new culture and it was different then Moores.... Moore went 7-6, 9-3 and then 9-4 in his 3 years at Minster, i wouldn't call that a Broken down program, like you suggested........

Last edited:
WOW... I haven't drawn this kind of criticism since the old MACONLINE days (then it was usually St. Henry or Fort fans)

Good luck Minster - prove me wrong!!

20210427_144207.jpg

don't really see where he inherited a broken down program, Stokes has said, that team he had the first year , probbaly would have WON state if Moore had coached them that year... Moore turned things around... BUT Stokes brought in a new culture and it was different then Moores.... Moore went 7-6, 9-3 and then 9-4 in his 3 years at Minster, i wouldn't call that a Broken down program, like you suggested........
They high school lifted- no junior high lifting. Moore asked but was told no. Moore got the interest and mentality going. There ws nothing before him for quite awhile.

Says he is the New Minster Coach.
Trying so hard to be like New Bremen.

Congrats Coach.
Big shoes to fill.
Not just representing Minster, but The MAC as well.

Welcome to the MAC Family.

From the previous conversations in here- Why would a DIII/DII coach come to Minster? Stark County is all about football
now that is funny... i was close with my prediction, it ended up being a Bluejay boy..... and both fathers.... Recker and whiting coached at Delphos, with Vic being the coach that got them on the map

The fact is we didn’t lift weights the proper way. We didn’t practice the proper way. We didn’t discipline ourselves the proper way. We just weren’t doing things the way you do things if you’re going to win. If you’re going to be good in business there’s a way you do things. If you’re going to be a good spouse there’s a way you do things. We’re still not perfect, but we’re a lot closer than we were back then.

That is what Stokes suggested not me.

The fact is we didn’t lift weights the proper way. We didn’t practice the proper way. We didn’t discipline ourselves the proper way. We just weren’t doing things the way you do things if you’re going to win. If you’re going to be good in business there’s a way you do things. If you’re going to be a good spouse there’s a way you do things. We’re still not perfect, but we’re a lot closer than we were back then.

That is what Stokes suggested not me.
yes, he changed it to FIT his way of doing things.... not very many coaches do it the way he does it.... but Moore had things going the right way... i mean he did win two State Championships at LaSalle and took Massillon to the State Finals this year.... but by no means was it broken down when Stokes came here, it was before Moore came.....

Agreed. Hope he's happy renting- housing is non existent at the moment. I currently know of 3 families looking for houses- and surely there are a dozen more out there I don't know- even with the several under construction.
Everyone loves to live in the suburbs.