La Salle 2019-2020

Round two of the Lancers quest to make it to the regional at Cintas Center is at 6:00 tonight at Lakota West against the Middies of Middletown. Be there to show your support for the SW District 16 coach of the year and the overachieving athletes who have gone 20-3 on the season. It took La Salle 15 years to get to their first 20 win season and Coach Goedde did it in his third year with athletes who bought into his hard work and maximum effort philosophy..

Middletown is playing much better now and could be a difficult out tonight for the Lancers. I expect LaS to win but think this will be a much closer game than people expect.

Round two of the Lancers quest to make it to the regional at Cintas Center is at 6:00 tonight at Lakota West against the Middies of Middletown. Be there to show your support for the SW District 16 coach of the year and the overachieving athletes who have gone 20-3 on the season. It took La Salle 15 years to get to their first 20 win season and Coach Goedde did it in his third year with athletes who bought into his hard work and maximum effort philosophy..

The Mighty Middies will lose by at least 10. I hate to say it.

Just watched Lasalle vs Middletown. Lasalle plays excellent half court man to man team defense. Great pressure on the ball help off of the ball. Good ball you man awareness. Very unselfish on offense. Need to handle pressure better to go far in the tournament

Would be really cool to see La Salle - St. Xavier at Cintas. You don’t see GCL playoff match ups too often. Last one was La Salle - Moeller in 2018 regionals. La Salle played Elder in 2016 and 2013 and Moeller in 2010 and 2011. Can’t think of any other playoff matchups.

Would be really cool to see La Salle - St. Xavier at Cintas. You don’t see GCL playoff match ups too often. Last one was La Salle - Moeller in 2018 regionals. La Salle played Elder in 2016 and 2013 and Moeller in 2010 and 2011. Can’t think of any other playoff matchups.
St. Xavier won a state title in 2000 and lost to Moeller in the state title game in 2007 when Moeller went to the Columbus regional.

How about three straight GCLS matchups, St. Xavier-La Salle in the district final, Elder-La Salle in the regional semifinal and Moeller-La Salle in the regional final

[/QUOTE]
St. Xavier won a state title in 2000 and lost to Moeller in the state title game in 2007 when Moeller went to the Columbus regional.
Forgot X and Moe played in a championship. That’s crazy. Pretty sure Iggy and Ed’s played at some point in a championship too. Those are some intense championships.

My sources tell me La Salle has a better chance to beat Moeller on the college court which is longer (94 ft.) than the high school court (84 ft.).
Lancer at the end of the day "it's not about the X's and O's (or court length), it's about the Jimmy's and Joe's"--and Moe has way more Jimmy's and Joe's than LaSalle--Lancers are very good, but Moe has more good ones than LaSalle---I suggest you better worry more about Walnut, Hamilton/St. X, and then likely East before regional final opponent!!