OH Football

Mickey McGinnes

Here is the remaining schedule.. I think that the Highlanders will fair pretty well with the rest.

(L) Elder
(W) Harrison
(W) at Loveland
(L)at Sycamore
(L)Mason
(W)at Fairfield
(W)Lakota East
(W)at Princeton
(L)at Colerain

And my predictions

Mickey- I agree. I think OH rebounds against Harrison and has a great year. It's amazing how the first possession of the game was so important. Elder/OH should've been a lot closer.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you know anything about football?

jtk
()

Do you not agree with my prediction of this week? Im sorry, I was under the impression that you had a head on your shoulders. Apparently your ignorance is getting in the way of your thinking abilities

no crap, just asked a question. he has to have some sort of reasoning behind some of his picks. has he seen loveland or fairfield to say OH would beat them? especially when he has OH losing to sycamore and mason?

when are you going to grow up biggy? not everyone has to agree with what you say or think? you didn't even see my predictions and want to start calling names.

jtk
()

Do you not agree with my prediction of this week? Im sorry, I was under the impression that you had a head on your shoulders. Apparently your ignorance is getting in the way of your thinking abilities

now, now mickey. i never agreed or disagreed with any of your picks. i was shocked at some of them but assumed a well educated poster like yourself would have reasons to defend......not go into some insulting post like another poster from OH does, based on a simple question.

jtk
()

now, now mickey. i never agreed or disagreed with any of your picks. i was shocked at some of them but assumed a well educated poster like yourself would have reasons to defend......not go into some insulting post like another poster from OH does, based on a simple question.

jtk
()

Insinuating that I don't know anything about football is insulting enough for me to assume that you are reprehending my intelligence. Which will make me do that same to you bud

i should have used a smilie......:) my apologies! but i do question a few of the games and didn't know if you had some insider information that you would be willing to share.

jtk
()

Do you ever get tired of posting crap on here jtk! Take a hike jerk.

Mickey- I agree. I think OH rebounds against Harrison and has a great year. It's amazing how the first possession of the game was so important. Elder/OH should've been a lot closer.

I disagree. OH should have put some points on the board, but as the game went on Elder's Oline started getting a bigger push and the OH Oline wasn't getting the same push that they were earlier in the game. Elder was going to wear them down and win by 14 or more regardless of how the 1st possession went.

Here is my question, what other offensive weapon does OH have that will get points on the board other than Walters?

Here is the remaining schedule.. I think that the Highlanders will fair pretty well with the rest.

(L) Elder
(W) Harrison
(W) at Loveland
(L)at Sycamore
(L)Mason
(W)at Fairfield
(W)Lakota East
(W)at Princeton
(L)at Colerain

And my predictions

They should beat Harrison, Mason and Princeton. There are a few others in there that are probably true tossups.

Based on performance they better stick to the run though.

Hey wch, still wondering why you think OH can beat loveland or fairfield!

I hope they beat them though

jtk
()

Who knows? They need to feed the ball to others and find out. WR can't have nine carries in a game.

Thats the problem. There is no one on the offensive end that has proven themselves yet to trust them with the ball. Once they establish that RB position, the passing game will open up

After seeing two games early I think this team wins 2-3 games tops. Awful team and next year will be even worse. Love the Highlanders, but get it together.

Coaching staff had better be careful. This team may quit and could struggle to win any games this year. No way they should lose to Harrison.

Loveland is way down, so Highlanders need to fix this...and quick.

harrison isn't as bad as some of you guys think, but just on mere size of schools, this game shouldn't be close let alone harrison win.

jtk
()

To me it was not just the losss, it was the way they lost. The score was not indicative of how lopsided the game was. Harrison DOMINATED the game. They had the ball for 85% of the first half and at least 3X were 1st and goal, but came away empty (missed field goals, etc). Harrison also showed some compassion by taking a knee 3X inside the OH 5 yard line at the end. It should have or could have been way worse than the score.

I'm not sure if it was coaching or a hangover from the Elder game (Superbowl?) but it was one of the more embarrassing losses for OH in years.

Coaching staff had better be careful. This team may quit and could struggle to win any games this year. No way they should lose to Harrison.

Loveland is way down, so Highlanders need to fix this...and quick.

So OH plays Loveland? Loveland will smoke OH with that offense. OH very well could go 0-10. They are BAAAAD. :laugh: