OH Football

OH will rebound next week.

Ummmmm probably not!!! Looking ahead they will realistically be 0-3 heading into Hamilton. They should beat Hamilton easily. If not, well if not...my God they're gonna be 1-9 0-10. However, I think they end up 2-8, maybe 3-7.

Remember when Coach Scholz was the new found savior of Oak Hills football?!?!?! It's been said before and it will be repeated again. The coach doesn't matter...you can't make chicken salad out of chicken , and Oak Hills is chicken when it comes to football.

Ummmmm probably not!!! Looking ahead they will realistically be 0-3 heading into Hamilton. They should beat Hamilton easily. If not, well if not...my God they're gonna be 1-9 0-10. However, I think they end up 2-8, maybe 3-7.

Remember when Coach Scholz was the new found savior of Oak Hills football?!?!?! It's been said before and it will be repeated again. The coach doesn't matter...you can't make chicken salad out of chicken , and Oak Hills is chicken when it comes to football.

Still is the savior. It will take some time, OH is on the right track. VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL COMMENT. 2 Losses doesn't make a season.

Last edited by a moderator:
To me it was not just the losss, it was the way they lost. The score was not indicative of how lopsided the game was. Harrison DOMINATED the game. They had the ball for 85% of the first half and at least 3X were 1st and goal, but came away empty (missed field goals, etc). Harrison also showed some compassion by taking a knee 3X inside the OH 5 yard line at the end. It should have or could have been way worse than the score.

I'm not sure if it was coaching or a hangover from the Elder game (Superbowl?) but it was one of the more embarrassing losses for OH in years.

I do agree with your assessment. It was not a good game for OH. I do disagree with your "compassion" comment. Typically, this is the type of professionalism and sportsmanship displayed by everybody at every level except for Elder who passes the ball up 28 pts with 8 seconds left in the game.

I do agree with your assessment. It was not a good game for OH. I do disagree with your "compassion" comment. Typically, this is the type of professionalism and sportsmanship displayed by everybody at every level except for Elder who passes the ball up 28 pts with 8 seconds left in the game.

I think we both know that Elder passed the ball only b/c the coaches were angry with one another.

Elder has put each of their GMC opponents on the "Turbo Clock". This week they showed Lakota West the compassion they deserved. But let's not bring Elder into this discussion on OH football.

In your opinion, what happens to the OH football program if Loveland manages to pull off the upset this week?

I think we both know that Elder passed the ball only b/c the coaches were angry with one another.

Elder has put each of their GMC opponents on the "Turbo Clock". This week they showed Lakota West the compassion they deserved. But let's not bring Elder into this discussion on OH football.

In your opinion, what happens to the OH football program if Loveland manages to pull off the upset this week?

Fine with me. Let's leave Elder out of it.

Do not understand the question. I would imagine the kids will work their tails off win or lose and move onto the following week. Elder finished 2-8 a couple years ago. Kids play for the week. It's a long season and anything can happen. The coach of OH has already done wonderful things at the school. The beauty of sports is it holds a lot of life lessons. One is winning with class and the other losing with class. It's important to continue working hard and I've witnessed a strong passion at OH. The mindset is strong no matter how many Elder people pile on after a loss.

I would imagine the kids will work their tails off win or lose and move onto the following week. Kids play for the week. It's a long season and anything can happen. The coach of OH has already done wonderful things at the school. The beauty of sports is it holds a lot of life lessons. One is winning with class and the other losing with class. It's important to continue working hard and I've witnessed a strong passion at OH.

:clap:

nva- OH will regroup. I anticipate 7-3 season.

I love it...You call me a piece of crap in the same breath you call me unprofessional!! Hello Kettle, my name is pot.
Why the anger towards me? I didn't say anything bad about the team or even coach Scholz. I made a comment/question about him being the savior of OH football is all. In two games this year he has embarrassed 'some' OH alumni by acting a fool during and after a game, then lost to Harrison. Not exactly the sign of the savior. The last time Oak Hills lost to a Harrison team they stared down the barrel of a 2-8 or 3-7 season. I am going on past precedent is all. Look at their schedule...while the GMC is down this year so are the Oakies. If it was last year's team, 7-3 may have been a possibility.

JTK I normally agree with you but I will differ with you on your last post. If OH wins it would be an upset, but it's just my opinion.

Bigwood you have a GREAT DAY!!! Stay classy...

They will still beat Princeton and Mason. Rest of the GMC is a crapshoot.

Dude I seriously doubt they beat ONE of those teams let alone both. Like I said, OH is REALLY BAD. If they had a decent Offense they would be okay because they have a lot of good players on defense (by the way little wood, this is a compliment), but they are always on the field so you can't blame them. OH offense isn't even remotely decent.

I have complete confidence in Coach Schulz. He can leap buildings with a single bound. The man knows how to turn shat into chicken salad! JTK would be the first to eat one of those sandwiches!

Oak Hills had it coming by the way the coaches acted during the game. Ramsey shouldn't have done it, but it was definitely reactive on his part.

Elder did have the 2s in at the time of said play as well. Still this is 2.5 weeks old, time to move on.

Fine with me. Let's leave Elder out of it.

Do not understand the question. I would imagine the kids will work their tails off win or lose and move onto the following week. Elder finished 2-8 a couple years ago. Kids play for the week. It's a long season and anything can happen. The coach of OH has already done wonderful things at the school. The beauty of sports is it holds a lot of life lessons. One is winning with class and the other losing with class. It's important to continue working hard and I've witnessed a strong passion at OH. The mindset is strong no matter how many Elder people pile on after a loss.

Shocker. You couldn't make it through one post without bringing up Elder (twice at that!). I think it is fairly clear over the last few weeks (not to mention the last several years) that OH has a HUGE inferiority complex towards Elder. And woody here would be the ring leader of that circus.

Get over Elder. Move on.

Shocker. You couldn't make it through one post without bringing up Elder (twice at that!). I think it is fairly clear over the last few weeks (not to mention the last several years) that OH has a HUGE inferiority complex towards Elder. And woody here would be the ring leader of that circus.

Get over Elder. Move on.

Why so many posters over here from Elder? I would venture to guess it's quite the opposite.

:laugh:

Elder - Loss
Harrison - Loss
Loveland - Loss
Hamilton - Win
Sycamore - Loss
Mason - Undecided
Fairfield - Undecided
Lakota East - Loss
Princeton - Win
Colerain - Loss

Here is what I think OH has left in them. I havent decided yet with the Mason and Fairfield games, I think those can go either way.