Yappi.com Basketball Poll

Yappi.com Basketball Poll

• Have one poll for all the teams without divisions?

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Have 4 polls for all the divisions?

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Not have the poll because not enough voters?

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
We've tried it in the past to have polls for all 4 divisions. We need consistent, dedicated, and knowledgeable voters to have a weekly poll.

My question for this season is:
1. Have one poll for all the teams without divisions?
2. Have 4 polls for all the divisions?
3. Not have the poll because not enough voters?

If you are interested in becoming a voter, post in this thread your interest and the division(s) that you would be interested in voting...

Possible Voters:

Division I
1. PlayerCoach
2. nwwarrior09
3. northwest07
4. Wildcats1886
5. 187xovr
6. Knightnight
7. 111411
8. lasalle9802
9. Basketballfan1309
10. Hback
11. Eagle1721971
12. ucjim_03
13. OldSkool82

Division II
1. PlayerCoach
2. nwwarrior09
3. northwest07
4. Knightnight
5. 187xovr
6. 111411
7. Basketballfan1309
8. Hback
9. Eagle1721971
10. ucjim_03

Division III
1. nwwarrior09
2. northwest07
3. 187xovr
4. 111411
5. Basketballfan1309
6. Hback
7. Bless Em All
8. ucjim_03
9. SillyGoose

Division IV
1. nwwarrior09
2. northwest07
3. 187xovr
4. 111411
5. Basketballfan1309
6. Hback
7. ucjim_03
8. SillyGoose

Last edited:

We've tried it in the past to have polls for all 4 divisions. We need consistent, dedicated, and knowledgeable voters to have a weekly poll.

My question for this season is:
1. Have one poll for all the teams without divisions?
2. Have 4 polls for all the divisions?
3. Not have the poll because not enough voters?

If you are interested in becoming a voter, post in this thread your interest and the division(s) that you would be interested in voting...
I'm interested in voting on DIV I and II.

Keep voting. Still need volunteers that want to be voters.

I know as the season approaches we will have more voters logging in again but I want to get a jump start on the season this year.

Still looking for more dedicated voters for any of the divisions. I would really like to be around 20 knowledgeable voters as a minimum.

Really need more voters. Voting will start next Monday and we need at least 10 in each division to have some representation from across the state.

Over the years I have voted for AP polls etc. and I am just uncomfortable doing so. I relinquished my AP vote long before I had to. None of us has any idea if team a in ne ohio d3 is as good or better than team b in se , or team c in nw ohio. It is literally a guess based on final scores as knowing the level of competition in that wide an area is impossible/. I know for a fact that at least one AP voter as recently as this year told me he would always give his alma mater a 1st place vote in football until they lost a game. He admitted he knew they were not championship quality but did it anyway. When they lost, he would change his vote to a team in his coverage area until they all lost at least once. I put no relevance in any poll as I just do not see the point in them. Hence my vote for no poll at all, not because there are not enough participants but because I see no value in them at all.:stirthepot::rolleyes:

Last edited: