Yappi.com Basketball Poll

Yappi.com Basketball Poll

• Have one poll for all the teams without divisions?

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Have 4 polls for all the divisions?

Votes: 33 76.7%
  • Not have the poll because not enough voters?

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
We've tried it in the past to have polls for all 4 divisions. We need consistent, dedicated, and knowledgeable voters to have a weekly poll.

My question for this season is:
1. Have one poll for all the teams without divisions?
2. Have 4 polls for all the divisions?
3. Not have the poll because not enough voters?

If you are interested in becoming a voter, post in this thread your interest and the division(s) that you would be interested in voting...

Possible Voters:

Division I
1. PlayerCoach
2. nwwarrior09
3. northwest07
4. Wildcats1886
5. 187xovr
6. Knightnight
7. 111411
8. lasalle9802
9. Basketballfan1309
10. Hback
11. Eagle1721971
12. ucjim_03
13. OldSkool82

Division II
1. PlayerCoach
2. nwwarrior09
3. northwest07
4. Knightnight
5. 187xovr
6. 111411
7. Basketballfan1309
8. Hback
9. Eagle1721971
10. ucjim_03

Division III
1. nwwarrior09
2. northwest07
3. 187xovr
4. 111411
5. Basketballfan1309
6. Hback
7. Bless Em All
8. ucjim_03
9. SillyGoose

Division IV
1. nwwarrior09
2. northwest07
3. 187xovr
4. 111411
5. Basketballfan1309
6. Hback
7. ucjim_03
8. SillyGoose

Last edited:
We've tried it in the past to have polls for all 4 divisions. We need consistent, dedicated, and knowledgeable voters to have a weekly poll.

My question for this season is:
1. Have one poll for all the teams without divisions?
2. Have 4 polls for all the divisions?
3. Not have the poll because not enough voters?

If you are interested in becoming a voter, post in this thread your interest and the division(s) that you would be interested in voting...
I'm interested in voting on DIV I and II.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Keep voting. Still need volunteers that want to be voters.

I know as the season approaches we will have more voters logging in again but I want to get a jump start on the season this year.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Still looking for more dedicated voters for any of the divisions. I would really like to be around 20 knowledgeable voters as a minimum.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Really need more voters. Voting will start next Monday and we need at least 10 in each division to have some representation from across the state.

12penguins

Over the years I have voted for AP polls etc. and I am just uncomfortable doing so. I relinquished my AP vote long before I had to. None of us has any idea if team a in ne ohio d3 is as good or better than team b in se , or team c in nw ohio. It is literally a guess based on final scores as knowing the level of competition in that wide an area is impossible/. I know for a fact that at least one AP voter as recently as this year told me he would always give his alma mater a 1st place vote in football until they lost a game. He admitted he knew they were not championship quality but did it anyway. When they lost, he would change his vote to a team in his coverage area until they all lost at least once. I put no relevance in any poll as I just do not see the point in them. Hence my vote for no poll at all, not because there are not enough participants but because I see no value in them at all.:stirthepot::rolleyes:

Last edited: