X baseball 07

Brad Scherer walked on to the team at Miami, Brad Brookbank walked on to the team at OSU, Bobby Freking is playing for Akron, and Jim Redden is trying to walk on at Notre Dame.

It isn't hate for juniors, I can only actually tell you something about two of them Lamping and Issler. Lamping is looked on as God by you guys, and he is hardly that. Issler will not play at Notre Dame I promise you that. You may have the game but prolly haven't seen that kid play.

Stxbombers07 said:
It isn't hate for juniors, I can only actually tell you something about two of them Lamping and Issler. Lamping is looked on as God by you guys, and he is hardly that. Issler will not play at Notre Dame I promise you that. You may have the game but prolly haven't seen that kid play.
I'm not sure who "you guys" are that you are referring to I was just struck by your obvious dislike of those 2 guys. I'm not even sure if it is really about their playing or what you perceive as their "attitude". I was just trying to figure it all out. I will wait to see them both play this year to pass judgment on them, I actually only saw Lamping play on varsity. I'm just worried as a neutral observer that if you are also on the team this year there is already going to be alot of tension and attitude. You can have all the talent in the world and lack of "team" can kill ya. Don't know what your situation is or if you have a bitter taste in your mouth from last year which was horrible. Glad you don't hate all the juniors since I'm sure there will be several playing with you on varsity.

Stxbombers07 said:

I thought this was a St X forum! What is the difference where at or even whether you think someone is going to play after high school. The focus should be on having the best baseball team at St X. The attitude you show towards guys that could be teammates of yours shows that you probably should not be on the team. I thought St X's moto is Men for Others! What a joke! All you do is talk bad about guys that could be teammates of yours probably to try and boost yourself up. No wonder so many people have such a low opinion for us.

If you are a baseball player you should spend more time getting better and less time bashing teammates.