Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

LOLOLOL and you guys don't do that when people post stuff from CNN or WaPo? Pot, meet kettle.

I can't speak for others but I read or at least skim posted articles from the MSM all the time. And for the record some of the stuff published in the Post or presented on CNN is fine.

What we do rebel against is the idea that CNN, the Post and much of the MSM are neutral sources of news. They are biased. But that bias doesn't mean that every story is tainted. When CNN has a story about traveling to Mongolia it can be outstanding.

Here's a LONG but excellent article discussing several aspects of the covid pandemic. The author does a great job of laying out the numbers. The bottom line is that the outbreak may basically be done and there's reason for optimism going forward. You folks can decide whether this guy is full of it or not.

One of the points he makes which is backed up by the data is that as many as 70% - 80% of the population may be NATURALLY immune to the covid19 virus. If true then the threshold to achieve "herd" immunity is much lower then first thought.

And for those wondering what BJ and I are arguing about here's a great article on why the covid pandemic may almost be over.

Please go out as much as possible without a mask in crowded areas . Live that exciting life of yours. I implore you. As much as humanly possible PLEASE GO OUT , CROWDS , POOLS, BARS. as many nights as you can. It's your patriotic duty to live your life to the fullest. .

Definition of natural selection

: a natural process that results in the survival and reproductive success of individuals or groups best adjusted to their environment and that leads to the perpetuation of genetic qualities best suited to that particular environment

Get out there man , set the example .

Okay then, we're in 100% agreement.

Here's what I need you to do for me, tell all your moonbat buddies to stop calling for mandatory compliance. Tell them to shut the hell up and let us great Americans die off prematurely and naturally. Tell them to wear their masks quietly.

You've got a good plan, Hairy. Run with it.

Here's what I need you to do for me, tell all your moonbat buddies to stop calling for mandatory compliance. Tell them to shut the hell up and let us great Americans die off prematurely and naturally. Tell them to wear their masks quietly.

Lol what makes you a great American?

The people who started this website were banned from The Guardian (hence the name) for promoting pro-Russian conspiracies.

Or this completely false story: https://off-guardian.org/2019/04/14...ing-in-the-2016-us-election-on-clintons-side/

0 sourcing. It’s literally just an article written around a translated piece of paper. A piece of paper that could come from anywhere. It’s literally a pro-Russian conspiracy site that promotes conspiracies about 9/11 (https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/10/the-fakest-fake-news-the-u-s-governments-9-11-conspiracy-theory/), vaccines (https://off-guardian.org/2015/06/01...doxy-on-vaccines-elides-the-obvious-question/), etc.
So like CNN?

Love natural Selection . Now get out there and do your thing tough guy . And if you aren’t going to go into crowds mask less ? Shut the f?(k up about being such a tough guy .

Love natural Selection . Now get out there and do your thing tough guy . And if you aren’t going to go into crowds mask less ? Shut the f?(k up about being such a tough guy .

Will do. I promise.

Make sure to do your part and get that memo out at the next moonbat meeting!

Masks are for moonbats only!

God you're dumb.

Maybe you're just trying too hard?
Lol, I'm dumb, but you said, "For one, I take time out of my busy day to help educate mental midgets such as yourself" when I asked what makes you a great American, but you provide no education to anyone because all you do is post Facebook memes. Like, what do you do in your real life that makes you such a great American? It's a simple question that you can't provide an answer to.

"I don't get on no 'Fakebook!' Never been on it in ma whole life!"

Will do. I promise.

Make sure to do your part and get that memo out at the next moonbat meeting!

Masks are for moonbats only!
Now you're talkin'......If all the Leftists plus the other Ken's and Karen's wanta' gear up in masks and biohazard suits, I say that is an individual choice. Go for it........Don't dictate that normal folks must also suit up. Does it strike anyone else as ironic that a woman can terminate the life of her unborn child legally without fear of penalty, but can not go into a public place without a face mask for fear of legal action. In our brave new world, "You really can't make this stuff up".....

Lol, I'm dumb, but you said, "For one, I take time out of my busy day to help educate mental midgets such as yourself" when I asked what makes you a great American, but you provide no education to anyone because all you do is post Facebook memes.

You interrupted a conversation trying to be clever without even understanding what the adults were talking about.

Please go out as much as possible without a mask in crowded areas . Live that exciting life of yours. I implore you. As much as humanly possible PLEASE GO OUT , CROWDS , POOLS, BARS. as many nights as you can. It's your patriotic duty to live your life to the fullest.

Please read the bolded part with comprehension. My "great American" comment was in response to it.

Your babbling is boorish, but once again, I accommodated it.

You're welcome for the second time, and stop trying so hard.

You interrupted a conversation trying to be clever without even understanding what the adults were talking about.

Please read the bolded part with comprehension. My "great American" comment was in response to it.

Well, I guess you're just not a great American then. Can't even think of one reason as to why. Smh, sad.

Trying ? Yeah , real hard . Wasn't trying to be clever. I meant every word . I want you to do exactly what I suggested because you deserve to live your best life and you're so tough that you can deal with any consequence.

Sounds like a damn good reason to start a new site to me. So where's the Russian corruption?

And as a long time Guardian reader that paper can be pretty lose with the facts to.

But let's stay on topic here did you read the article? The author does an excellent job of linking to numerous sources backing up his conclusions.

BTW it's not a conspiracy when someone explores & analyzes data in order to better understand a natural phenomena. It's called SCIENCE!

For a chemistry major and I assume you work in science ? You seem to only believe in the science that fits your narrative , faaaaaaaarrrrrrrr RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY science lol

And for those wondering what BJ and I are arguing about here's a great article on why the covid pandemic may almost be over.

While I do think for some country's this is pretty close to being 'over" ? For us ? Not sure 'almost" over is very accurate . The worst of the death rate ? Absolutely but we just never had the plan the discipline and desire to stay and work together as a country to flatten the curve and contain the virus like some others have{ Not everyone else , Trump's Brazilian clone has certainly been a total failure as a leader for instance} . Lets hope the younger people testing positive don't infect older less healthy people. Rooting for the end , can't see it just yet .

Still nowhere near as awesome as Mr. Unfunny Contribution Man. ?

Still not even close to a poster FISH 82 uttering that I and another poster would do the unthinkable and just sit there and watch our daughters being raped . YES FISH 82 said this to other posters over some political argument . FISH 82 suggested that I would do the exact opposite of what any parent would do and just sit there adn watch my daughter being raped . FISH 82 suggested that she would deserve it . FISH 82 is a pile of chit who think s his chit doesn't stink and he's some kind of sage. You see most people realize that there is nothing heroic about laying down your life for your kid and that most all of us would do it . Certainly an individual { FISH 82 } who is capable of not only thinking that a man or woman for that matter would just sit there and watch their kid being raped is sick enough but FISH 82 actually said to me and another poster . I will periodically remind people here what FISH 82 is capable of and what he said Have a good one FISH 82 .

He can make it stop . Fish 82 knows what he had to do in order for me to stop reminding people of this . He refuses to stop being a punk. And all that means is referencing me in any way . You see any reference reminds me of how awful a person he is . I ignore him . He can’t reciprocate

He can make it stop . Fish 82 knows what he had to do in order for me to stop reminding people of this . He refuses to stop being a punk. And all that means is referencing me in any way . You see any reference reminds me of how awful a person he is . I ignore him . He can’t reciprocate
You are certainly teaching him a valuable lesson....