WOAC 2023-24

So we agree see TV fans and Shawnee fans can be friends.
Not from what I’ve ever read. It’s like OSU Michigan in the WOAC. BigArrow you’re probably my favorite poster and I’ve been posting for a decent while on here and I don’t think we’ve ever really disagreed much. Like minded. Plus you just say some funny .

Bottom 5
TVS
Newton
Trail
TCN
MV
I could agree with that. I think TVS could win some games this year, but they opened up with Cedarville who is usually pretty good. They are already 3-0. Then they lost to Legacy Christian who has also beat Bradford this season.

I could agree with that. I think TVS could win some games this year, but they opened up with Cedarville who is usually pretty good. They are already 3-0. Then they lost to Legacy Christian who has also beat Bradford this season.
I think South will be around 9 or 10 wins

WOAC Boys Basketball Friday Night Scores

Arcanum 62 - Ansonia 27
Franklin Monroe 53 - Twin Valley South 37
Preble Shawnee 65 - Dixie 43
Tri-Village 91 - Mississinawa Valley 17
National Trail 59 - Tr-County North 51
Bradford 45 - Newton 42

FM has pulled off their St Rt 49 tricks players from Northmont and Greenville, during the high school years?
Yes they have. The kids were recruited from Greenville. In fact the coach was caught in the gym working with the Brenners in January of last year right before FM played Greenville. A few other kids from other schools were also worked out but decided not to come. Fall was recruited the year before by Myers, he started working him out in April. Fall played with and practiced with FM and Greenville over that summer deciding to open enroll at the end of July.

Yes they have. The kids were recruited from Greenville. In fact the coach was caught in the gym working with the Brenners in January of last year right before FM played Greenville. A few other kids from other schools were also worked out but decided not to come. Fall was recruited the year before by Myers, he started working him out in April. Fall played with and practiced with FM and Greenville over that summer deciding to open enroll at the end of July.
The Zebra is a new member.....odd to be a new member and apply to a post from the past. Even if the information is true, do we got an upset parent here?

In a league with Tri village that’s just considered fighting fire with fire

WOAC Saturday 12/9 Boys Basketball Finals

Franklin Monroe 52 - Dayton Christian 48
Preble Shawnee 62 - Franklin 31
National Trail 46 - Miami Valley 57
Ansonia 62 - Houston 43
Arcanum 46 - Brookville 55
Bradford 49 - Fort Recovery 50

WOAC Saturday 12/9 Boys Basketball Finals

Franklin Monroe 52 - Dayton Christian 48
Preble Shawnee 62 - Franklin 31
National Trail 46 - Miami Valley 57
Ansonia 62 - Houston 43
Arcanum 46 - Brookville 55
Bradford 49 - Fort Recovery 50
I would say the 4th place team in the league is wide open. Arcanum, Bradford,FM for that spot but Bradford don’t look to be playing well. Arcanum is looking improved. FM seems to be playing the best.

Last edited:
I would say the 4th place team in the league is wide open. Arcanum, Bradford top two for that spot but Bradford don’t look to be playing well. Arcanum is looking improved.
Tucker Miller isn't playing this year for Bradford. At 6' 3" 215, he was a tough, physical player. Some of the younger players are going to have to step up.