WOAC 2023-24

They need to step up their BBQ game.
I’m not sure what you’re talking about because I’m new around here, but I sure do love me some BBQ unless they use Kraft sauce that stuff wouldn’t make roadkill taste better. But I sure can’t wait until tonight to find out how all my favorite WOAC teams did. TV PS NT MV TVS TCN FM Dixie Arcanum Ansonia Newton Bradford are just a few of my favorite WOAC teams .

I’m not sure what you’re talking about because I’m new around here, but I sure do love me some BBQ unless they use Kraft sauce that stuff wouldn’t make roadkill taste better. But I sure can’t wait until tonight to find out how all my favorite WOAC teams did. TV PS NT MV TVS TCN FM Dixie Arcanum Ansonia Newton Bradford are just a few of my favorite WOAC teams .
You're a nice guy Arrow that is Big. You'd make a good Referee

If I just read the Max Preps Martin Seedings right, WIn/Loss is ALL that matters, Not Divisions. That means you could have a cupcake Non Conference schedule and get a higher seed. Terrible way to do it IMO

If I just read the Max Preps Martin Seedings right, WIn/Loss is ALL that matters, Not Divisions. That means you could have a cupcake Non Conference schedule and get a higher seed. Terrible way to do it IMO
That's correct. I've seen discussions on other threads about some D4 teams beating some of the top D1 teams in the state, and that doesn't help at all for seeding.

Bradford team can shoot it a bit. Ansonia’s top 2 guys (both seniors) are done for the year. Going to be a tough season not being able to score it. Is it small white ball time yet?

Bradford team can shoot it a bit. Ansonia’s top 2 guys (both seniors) are done for the year. Going to be a tough season not being able to score it. Is it small white ball time yet?
Who is the other? Bradfords two guard tandem is one of if not the best in the league. It’s between them TV and PS just guard play. PS holding Fall to 0 was just a statement. Golly that PS defense like Arrow said.