Why are so many protesters wearing Covid masks?

Bc they are cowards and idiots.
1713994609494.jpeg
1713994676128.jpeg
1713994742865.jpeg

You cant make this up. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: y2h
You don’t always have to pretend to be smarter than everyone. Humility will take you a long way. I agree with the above as well. If you feel strongly about something and are willing to protest whether violently or not, don’t be afraid, be proud to be at the front of the pack and show face. Be the leader not the follower.
It does not take intellect to point out such obvious. You just cant be blinded by politics.

Last edited by a moderator:
You see people from time to time wearing masks at hotels . Airports , on trains and subways , office buildings , at the store. And at these protests apparently . I couldn’t care less and I’m not bothered whether someone wears one or not. I wore one only when required and not for a long time now . It shouldn’t be an issue at all . It’s not as if people wearing them affects anyone adversely whatsoever. Who cares . Unless you are trying to make a political point that denigrates some folks assuming their politics don’t align with yours then I guess .

ha, ha. Why don't you ask Yappi if that is the type of mask he was referring to when he made this post. I'm guessing it wasn't.
Does the style matter? Are the reasons for the J6 masks different than the ones today? If so, how?

IMO, simply seems like the OP is trying to low-key needle Libs around the recent protests, since they were more likely to have worn disposable masks during the pandemic. Well done! Lol.

IMO, simply seems like the OP is trying to low-key needle Libs around the recent protests, since they were more likely to have worn disposable masks during the pandemic. Well done! Lol.
But wearing gators during protests is better? That would be an interesting perspective.

I was asking you why J6 rioters are wearing them but if you are just deferring to him on all of it, not sure why your even weighed in to start.
I mean he said covid masks, so I'm guessing he meant medical type masks, and I can't figure out why you weighed in with pictures that didn't look like what he posted. I saw an interview with a female college student who was protesting, she actually didn't even know why they were protesting, she was wearing a medical type mask.

https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/31243

I mean he said covid masks, so I'm guessing he meant medical type masks, and I can't figure out why you weighed in with pictures that didn't look like what he posted. I saw an interview with a female college student who was protesting, she actually didn't even know why they were protesting, she was wearing a medical type mask.
He said the following:

Why are so many protesters wearing masks that were made popular during Covid?

Gators were popular during covid.

There were many theories listed why a few students are wearing them. I am just asking the same of J6 rioters. Pretty simple.

He said the following:

Why are so many protesters wearing masks that were made popular during Covid?

Gators were popular during covid.

There were many theories listed why a few students are wearing them. I am just asking the same of J6 rioters. Pretty simple.
Do you think those wearing medical type masks today are wearing them to aid in hiding their identity?

Does the style matter? Are the reasons for the J6 masks different than the ones today? If so, how?

Early 2021 very few Trump voters were wearing mask probably less than 2% at that time, probably 65% of Biden voters were wearing mask. All people who didn't want to be identified Jan 6th were wearing mask. This would include most ANTIFA, most Feds and yes some Trump supporters.