Who are the best 16, 15, 14 or 13 seeds?

Who will have the best chance to advance again?

D I : #14 Coffman vs #6 Findlay
D II : #14 Wooster vs #6 Dublin Scioto
#13 Stebbins vs #5 Trenton Edgewood
D III : #14 Bellefontaine vs #6 Western Brown
#13 Chaminade Julienne vs #4 Hamilton Ross
#15 Alter vs #7 Tippecanoe
D IV : #16 Mil Edison vs #9 Sandusky Perkins
D V : #13 Waynedale vs #5 Ottawa- Glandorf
#13 Carlisle vs #5 Versailles
D VI : #14 Ft Recovery vs #11 Anna
D VII :#14 Troy Christian vs #6 St Henry
CJ plays #5 St. Mary’s Memorial. They beat Ross last week

I will say Stebbins has a shot against Edgewood. Stebbins can score quickly and from anywhere - there are three receivers who would be the top WR in a normal year. Edgewood will move the ball without a doubt (because Stebbins has the worst run defense in the MVL and gave up 340 rushing yards during their upset of Teays Valley) on most drives - but will they score every time? And do they have the talent to cover Norton and not get burned by the other two good WRs?

It could work itself into a shootout of sorts. 7 minute Edgewood drive for a TD then a 1.5 minute Stebbins passing TD drive. Should be fun!
Oh, no. Stebbins will get throttled by Edgewood. Edgewood just comfortably handled a Sidney team that beat Stebbins 42-0 in the season. No chance.

Oh, no. Stebbins will get throttled by Edgewood. Edgewood just comfortably handled a Sidney team that beat Stebbins 42-0 in the season. No chance.
Point of order: Sidney beat Stebbins 35-20 with the final score coming on a defensive touchdown in the final minute. Stebbins turned the ball over multiple times and had a FG attempt and PAT blocked - by far the sloppiest game Stebbins played all year.

I'm not saying the Indians won't get beat bad, that is a possibility, but Sidney is hardly any better than Stebbins. And there is a different level of explosiveness from the Stebbins offense that will move the ball and score some points.

Point of order: Sidney beat Stebbins 35-20 with the final score coming on a defensive touchdown in the final minute. Stebbins turned the ball over multiple times and had a FG attempt and PAT blocked - by far the sloppiest game Stebbins played all year.

I'm not saying the Indians won't get beat bad, that is a possibility, but Sidney is hardly any better than Stebbins. And there is a different level of explosiveness from the Stebbins offense that will move the ball and score some points.
Good, fair analysis. I stand corrected on the score. My apologies

Good, fair analysis. I stand corrected on the score. My apologies
you were 100% right on the blowout. 3rd quarter will start with a running clock (38-7). Indians can't block a front 3 and the drop 8 is confounding the receivers and QB. This Edgewood offense is efficient, but it's the defense that is impressing me. But I would bet Adrian gets another deep ball or two.

After week 12, here’s who is left…
Div II : # 14 Wooster def #6 Dublin Scioto

Both of Wooster’s playoff opponents were Central district teams (#3 Olentangy Berlin was round 1).

Div II : # 14 Wooster
Div VI: #11 Anna

I might have guessed a couple more, but looks like just 2 double digit seeds?