White girl beaten by black girl...will not fully recover. Where's Al?

In the world view of CRT, EDI and the MSM every act of violence by a white person against a person of color is deemed to likely be race related. The assumption acted on by everyone from the MSM to law enforcement is that racism played a role in any white on black violence. When the opposite occurs the MSM and law enforcement go into painful contortions to avoid declaring it a race based crime even when the evidence points to the fact that it was.
No, actually blacks are charged with more hate crimes as a percentage of population, because well... they're more likely to commit hate crimes.

This was my point from earlier. You guys are looking at one incident and not the overall statistics. I don't even think such a thing as a "hate crime" should be on the law books. Socioeconomically, I just don't see how black America is going to improve if dad's doing a couple extra years in jail.

No, actually blacks are charged with more hate crimes as a percentage of population, because well... they're more likely to commit hate crimes.

This was my point from earlier. You guys are looking at one incident and not the overall statistics. I don't even think such a thing as a "hate crime" should be on the law books. Socioeconomically, I just don't see how black America is going to improve if dad's doing a couple extra years in jail.
Boot camp DH

Your explanation left much to be desired. In fact I disagree with it vehemently. What was true in the 1970's and before is not true in the 21st century.

In the world view of CRT, EDI and the MSM every act of violence by a white person against a person of color is deemed to likely be race related. The assumption acted on by everyone from the MSM to law enforcement is that racism played a role in any white on black violence. When the opposite occurs the MSM and law enforcement go into painful contortions to avoid declaring it a race based crime even when the evidence points to the fact that it was.
And? Since this incident was not considered a hate crime at the time of reporting, the races aren't relevant. CNN's version of this story acted responsibly. FOX News didn't. Maybe the racist who wrote it wants to get back at "them".
There is a prominent belief among the progressive left that Blacks and other members of "oppressed groups" can not be racist no matter what they do and the motivation for their doing it. Tell me you don't ascribe to this line of thinking?
Is this a question or...?

You're stereotyping from your own perspective at best.

How is this on topic?
That question reveals the blindness you have from your ideology.

When chaos replaces order and safety is replaced by criminal violence, the Left knows that people ask govt to step in to bring order and safety. The problem is that order and safety from govt comes at the cost of freedom.

DIE, CRT, educational indoctrination, anti-policing, creating confusion about gender and 100 other things the Left is doing to kill traditional American culture is aimed at the ultimate collapse of culture and our Constitution - and when that happens, the Left will move in with neo-Marxist answers. That's how it is connected.

Leftists used to be smart enough to not say it out loud publicly. This woman, in her frustration, did it anyway. And more are every day. The Left running out of patience may be the salvation of this country.

That question reveals the blindness you have from your ideology.

When chaos replaces order and safety is replaced by criminal violence, the Left knows that people ask govt to step in to bring order and safety. The problem is that order and safety from govt comes at the cost of freedom.

DIE, CRT, educational indoctrination, anti-policing, creating confusion about gender and 100 other things the Left is doing to kill traditional American culture is aimed at the ultimate collapse of culture and our Constitution - and when that happens, the Left will move in with neo-Marxist answers. That's how it is connected.

Leftists used to be smart enough to not say it out loud publicly. This woman, in her frustration, did it anyway. And more are every day. The Left running out of patience may be the salvation of this country.
Thank you for the sermon, but the connection to the media handling of this incident is...what?

Thank you for the sermon, but the connection to the media handling of this incident is...what?
Lol.

The people in control of pushing the agenda of your ideology seek division, instability, and chaos in society. The Leftist utopia cannot be achieved as long as traditional American values remain popular.

Therefore, crisis narratives are pushed: racial divisions are stoked because minorities are, and always have been, abused by a systemically racist America; sexual/gender minorities are victims of perpetual oppression; the climate is going to kill us because we are killing the ecology of the earth; we need less people in jail and prison (which directly decreases safety and livability); we need more legal intoxicants in society; we need less marriage; we need to work less (lol); parents have too much authority over their children in some areas; let's print money until we wreck our economy and go over the debt cliff; we need to open up our borders to anyone and everyone because what bad could happen? - and I could go on for hours.

So, the Left pushes all this stuff with the goal of destabilizing current society (it's working), destroying it (not yet), and replacing it with a neo-Marxist utopia (hopefully never). The legacy media is their mouthpiece. Anything that promotes these destabilizing themes are magnified and anything that contradicts those themes, demonstrates unity, or is an example of the good of traditional American values is totally ignored.

Hey, CNN may have a couple of actual journalists working for them. It happens. Don't worry, they will be given a talking to and they will fall into line or they will be run off. But as a general rule, we notice that when the victim and perpetrator reinforces a leftist narrative or two, that story is magnified and when the victim and perp contradict the leftist narratives, you get crickets.

So, the goal is the collapse of America - just as the (I will be kind) lady said. The Left and the legacy media have that same goal and they do their part in what they magnify and what they ignore.

Now, if you can't grasp the connection after that, then the problem isn't fixable. I don't expect you to agree with any of that, but that is the reality of what is happening every day in terms of how legacy media presents its "news".

This is a superficial look at the data. A couple of points:

* Who were the victims of the Black hate crimes? How many were Hispanic and/or Asian? Law enforcement is more likley to charge a hate crime against a Black person who assaults Asians/Hispanics then if they assault a white.

* I don't have the numbers at my fingertips but we know that Backs are responsible for about half the violent crime in America while the last data I saw had Blacks being charged with about 24% of the Hate crimes. So yes, Blacks are over represented with respect to hate crime charges but not nearly as over represented as they are with charges of violent crime. This suggests to me that in fact law enforcement is more reluctant to charge Blacks with a hate crime then any other group.

How is this on topic?
It has everything to do with the topic. Because if you take her ideology to it's logical conclusion it supports the notion that Blacks can not be racist or engage in racial violence because they do not enjoy the institutional privilege that whites do.

Can you imagine all the prosecutors, police bureaucrats and other government officials who believe just as she does and who are making decisions on what charges someone should face; what bail they should receive, and what the length of the prison sentence should be be if found guilty.

Bro you once responded to me by posting a picture of you holding a fish as if it was cool.

Since it was taken in another country, I was sitting in an 80K dollar boat, and it was an absolute specimen, yeah it's pretty cool.

Your insistence that my life is some perpetual grievance fest is not only demonstrably inaccurate, it's galactically hilarious.

Is this a question or...?
Yes it is a question that you haven't answered. To repeat: "There is a prominent belief among the progressive left that Blacks and other members of "oppressed groups" can not be racist no matter what they do and the motivation for their doing it. Tell me you don't ascribe to this line of thinking?"

Pretty simple question.

Can you imagine all the prosecutors, police bureaucrats and other government officials who believe just as she does and who are making decisions on what charges someone should face; what bail they should receive, and what the length of the prison sentence should be be if found guilty.
Yet absolutely none of the statistics show this is happening.

Let me ask you this... clearly the "racial equality leader" is an idiot. Why are you giving her free airtime?

What hypocrisy? Tesoro posted a story that six CNN writers contributed to and Yahoo News grabbed. What "Left" (why is this capitalized? Is this now an LLC?) Did the left slam that girl's head on the pavement?
Any of these articles calling the black girl a racist? Because that would be the narrative if the roles were reversed. That's the hypocrisy...but you already knew that.

I appreciate your concern, but you can take your self-righteous criticisms and shove them. I'm not weeping, controlled by Mark Zuckerberg, or in danger of being defeated.

I am however angered by the level of violence displayed by some of our young people, and you are a cold-heart bastard if you just dismiss it with a yawn.
And angered by the lack of journalistic integrity and their hypocrisy as well.

White girl slams black girls head into the pavement: she's a racist! Charge a hate crime!

Black girl slams white girls head into the pavement: not much to see here, girls will be girls.

So I mentioned earlier that the original article had six CNN contributors and was hosted by Yahoo News. That article did not mention anything about race. Yahoo News hosts a story about the same event, this time contributed by Fox News, who did not hesitate to mention both girls' races. Who's making this about race?

Of course they didn't mention race, doesn't serve the narrative. You believe if the roles were reversed they would hesitate to mention the racial aspect?

I explained why this is the case on page one. Do I need to repeat it?

Rich. Just notice who's doing it this time. Unless this will be a hate crime, the races are irrelevant.
That's the point. Is anyone in the media or law enforcement calling it a hate crime? Of the roles were reversed it wouldn't even be a question.

I think this women's thinking better captures why there are two standards of reporting and justice when it comes to racial violence:

Any minute now ProV, Happy, Harry, Redngold will be here to call out this lunatic...any minute now...

Hey, CNN may have a couple of actual journalists working for them. It happens. Don't worry, they will be given a talking to and they will fall into line or they will be run off. But as a general rule, we notice that when the victim and perpetrator reinforces a leftist narrative or two, that story is magnified and when the victim and perp contradict the leftist narratives, you get crickets.
You let me know when this part actually happens. Otherwise you're choosing to live in your perpetual fear.

Any minute now ProV, Happy, Harry, Redngold will be here to call out this lunatic...any minute now...
Why? You already have. Why does anyone else need to take ownership of this? Does anyone here live in College Park, Maryland?

Any of these articles calling the black girl a racist? Because that would be the narrative if the roles were reversed. That's the hypocrisy...but you already knew that.
From a mainstream outlet? No. Not even an editorial article would do this. FOH with that.

Yes it is a question that you haven't answered. To repeat: "There is a prominent belief among the progressive left that Blacks and other members of "oppressed groups" can not be racist no matter what they do and the motivation for their doing it. Tell me you don't ascribe to this line of thinking?"

Pretty simple question.
I reject your assertion of "prominent".

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Since it was taken in another country, I was sitting in an 80K dollar boat, and it was an absolute specimen, yeah it's pretty cool.
1000001908.jpg

What if roles were reversed?

Frikken animals.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...en-nose-school-suspends-sparking-outrage.html

It has happened in reverse. Frikin animals!

Whew! Thank you for the edit, I couldn't see where your original comment ended and the link began.

Happened in reverse? So this girl has been in a coma from a broken nose for the last four months? Wow.

Can't tell much from the high-def pics. All things considered, looks like the girl held her own despite being weighed down by the backpack. If she hadn't been wearing it, the boy might've been the one with a broken nose.

"We'll be right back after this message .....Nothing compares to the twist you get with a Twisted Tea in your hand! ..... and now, back to our show...."

Last edited: