White girl beaten by black girl...will not fully recover. Where's Al?

It’s one thing if they were fighting and she accidentally hit her head on the concrete. Repeatedly slamming the girl’s head on the concrete is attempted murder.
Especially having already achieved a position of complete physical dominance, thus eliminating any credible claim of a threat. That was a choice.

If not, can't stop, won't stop. She was rollin', she had that tunnel vision. Ah-ni-mal.

I was just testing the waters to see if the term black culture is still taboo here on Yappi. It’s been off and on depending on who’s modding.

Since you responded, I don’t think it’s a fad; unfortunately. It’s largely a dopamine-driven lifestyle for the unintelligent, lazy, non-contributors and that demographic seems to be on the rise among Gen Z and younger Millennials.

I was just testing the waters to see if the term black culture is still taboo here on Yappi. It’s been off and on depending on who’s modding.

Since you responded, I don’t think it’s a fad; unfortunately. It’s largely a dopamine-driven lifestyle for the unintelligent, lazy, non-contributors and that demographic seems to be on the rise among Gen Z and younger Millennials.
As long as they are given wealth to spend, they will have influence. How can we stop paying the non-contributors, unless they contribute something of marketable value ?