What's going on in the world

You mean the one that Bammie, Babbles and hilldawg created to foil Trump?
Did they tell Manafort to give polling data to Kilimnik, an agent with the Kremlin. And then did they tell the Kremlin to take the information they got directly from Manafort, who was on the Trump campaign, and use it to target specific areas and demographics in an attempt to sway the election ?

Did they tell Manafort to give polling data to Kilimnik, an agent with the Kremlin. And then did they tell the Kremlin to take the information they got directly from Manafort, who was on the Trump campaign, and use it to target specific areas and demographics in an attempt to sway the election ?
Sure ? you would think after nearly four years y’all would realize the Russia thing ain’t working ?

Are you on the courthouse steps now?

Are you saying the Senate Intelligence Committee is wrong?
GOP lead Senate Intelligence Committee. I get it you are fine with him accepting help from Vlad...probably be fine not having an election and just letting trump be potus for the next 8 years like he announced yesterday. Repulicans like Reagan and GHWB have to be rolling in their graves.

GOP lead Senate Intelligence Committee. I get it you are fine with him accepting help from Vlad...probably be fine not having an election and just letting trump be potus for the next 8 years like he announced yesterday. Repulicans like Reagan and GHWB have to be rolling in their graves.

As if Biden, Harris, AOC and liberal Democrats are not the beneficiaries of decades of work by the Soviets and Russians to influence and infiltrate our educational, media, and governmental systems...... they are ONLY viable because of the longer-view work.

People Vacation Longer than Manafort was the Head of the Campaign !

JC - I think he even got Fired from it !

NOW WE KNOW: John Podesta Admits in Testimony Both DNC and Hillary Campaign Split the Cost for Bogus Trump-Russia Dossier That Launched the Coup

Pretty much confirms the collusion.

In just under 1,000 pages, the fifth and final report says Manafort posed “a grave counterintelligence threat” because of his proximity to then-candidate Trump and a willingness to disclose information to individuals closely affiliated with Russian intelligence services. Manafort communicated with Kilimnik directly and indirectly throughout his time running Trump’s 2016 campaign, the report states.

“On numerous occasions, Manafort sought to secretly share internal campaign information with Kilimnik,” the report lays out.

But the Senate was unable to nail down why Manafort shared sensitive internal polling data and campaign strategies with Kilimnik and to whom the Russian actor passed the information along.

“The committee obtained some information suggesting Kilimnik may have been connected to the GRU’s hack and leak operation targeting the 2016 U.S. election,” the report states, referring to the Russian military intelligence agency.

Bill Barr just charged 200 people with federal crimes and made 1,000 arrests of Domestic Terrorists during Operation Legend Democrat Mayors refused to do their jobs and keep cities safe.

Barr launched Operation Legend on July 8 as “a sustained, systematic and coordinated law enforcement initiative in which federal law enforcement agencies work in conjunction with state and local law enforcement officials to fight violent crime,”

Mueller Told Barr ...

Leahy, May 1: Why did you testify on April 9 that you didn’t know the concerns being expressed by Mueller’s team, when in fact you had heard those concerns directly from Mr. Mueller two weeks before?

Barr: Well, as I said, I talked directly to Bob Mueller about his letter to me and specifically asked him, what exactly are your concerns, are you saying that the March 24th letter was misleading or inaccurate or what. He indicated that it was not.

Harry - in the Sporting World we Call that a
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

Billy Barr is a national treasure . Remember this from last year.

Why arn't the rolling blackouts in green energy loving California not a bigger story?

Go green and go dark.

Why arn't the rolling blackouts in green energy loving California not a bigger story?

Go green and go dark.

Let them die in the cold and dark.

What a bunch of complete morons; simply laughable.

How to Smize (Smile With Your Eyes) When You’re Wearing a Mask

YPqJxx4y.jpg

Restaurant servers typically prepare for shifts by polishing silverware and memorizing the day’s specials. Since the coronavirus pandemic, the staff at Local Jones in the Halcyon Hotel in Denver have embraced an additional ritual: making faces.

Teams gather in a circle with their masks on and run through a series of facial-expression drills that involve arching their eyebrows, crinkling their noses and, most important—smizing.

A neologism coined by supermodel Tyra Banks in 2009 on the television show “America’s Next Top Model,” smizing means smiling with your eyes. It involves bringing life to your eyes while keeping the rest of the face neutral.
Hospitality teams are adopting the modeling trick as they try to deliver service with a smile while the smile is out of service.

Can you refresh my memory on the outrage of Bill Clinton meeting an AG on the tarmac? If I recall this was a big deal....here you have the current AG filing a motion to act as legal counsel on behalf of a sitting president for a suit concerning events that took place as a private citizen. One of many of trump's rape accusers.

I don't want to start a new thread for this, but I know this is got to be connected with politics somehow. I went to my favorite paint store the other day and told the lady I would like 4 gals of transparent oil base deck preservative and she says lets see how many I have. Then I hope I have that many and I said why you don't want to have to hunt down some of it and she says no this is it, there is no more oil base being offered in Ohio. I ask why can you buy oil base south of the Mason Dixon Line but not in northern states? I got the four gals. but if I am able to live another 4 years what am I suppose to do to be able to keep my deck look like it does now and has for 15+ years. I keep hearing how it pollutes the air but why does it pollute in the north and not the south?

I recently watched a Netflix documentary called "The Social Dilemma". In it, the designers of the various social media platforms actually explain the brain science behind how they have manipulated their users with "facts" which suit the particular individual who is consuming those "facts". By doing so, my "facts" can be wildly different from yours, causing a divide in our country which is consciously being cultivated and maintained. It is happening all over the world as well. You may want to check it out.

Can you refresh my memory on the outrage of Bill Clinton meeting an AG on the tarmac? If I recall this was a big deal....here you have the current AG filing a motion to act as legal counsel on behalf of a sitting president for a suit concerning events that took place as a private citizen. One of many of trump's rape accusers.

Sounds like a "wingman" lol.

I don't want to start a new thread for this, but I know this is got to be connected with politics somehow. I went to my favorite paint store the other day and told the lady I would like 4 gals of transparent oil base deck preservative and she says lets see how many I have. Then I hope I have that many and I said why you don't want to have to hunt down some of it and she says no this is it, there is no more oil base being offered in Ohio. I ask why can you buy oil base south of the Mason Dixon Line but not in northern states? I got the four gals. but if I am able to live another 4 years what am I suppose to do to be able to keep my deck look like it does now and has for 15+ years. I keep hearing how it pollutes the air but why does it pollute in the north and not the south?
www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts