What's going on in the world

I didn't even realize we owned Syria...

I heard Trump tried to make it a 2 for one fire sale special, but the Russians didn't want California.

The arrogance of these clowns.

They don't even respect our own sovereignty, given many of them would cede it to the United Nations. Why would they respect Syria's ?

Happy he will not be removed. You have to wait till Nov 2020 when the people decide. You guys will have to find a viable candidate quick.

They really think that trying to drag Orange Man down will effectively raise their chosen clown. A rude awakening is headed to them.

So should we send them another $2 billion in cash pallets?

I'm surprised the dirty traitor Mitt Romney has support even this high!

The Utah Republican is looked at positively by just 18% of Americans, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released on Sunday. His favorability has dropped from 43% since October 2012, prior to losing his presidential bid to then-President Barack Obama.

Romney is viewed very positively by 2% of Americans, somewhat positively by 16%, neutrally by 37%, somewhat negatively by 19%, and very negatively by 19%, according to the poll.

I'm surprised the dirty traitor Mitt Romney has support even this high!

The Utah Republican is looked at positively by just 18% of Americans, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released on Sunday. His favorability has dropped from 43% since October 2012, prior to losing his presidential bid to then-President Barack Obama.

Romney is viewed very positively by 2% of Americans, somewhat positively by 16%, neutrally by 37%, somewhat negatively by 19%, and very negatively by 19%, according to the poll.

Self-serving, un-American carnivore-capitalist skunk.

Go away, Romney.

Iran nuclear deterence is going is poorly in Iran as it is in North Korea. In Irans defense they are not violating anything as Trump got out of the treaty.

Except the agreements they still have in place with Europe....... Trump is showing Europe the way.

Iran nuclear deterence is going is poorly in Iran as it is in North Korea. In Irans defense they are not violating anything as Trump got out of the treaty.

The link literally says "Iran announces violations" and Happy says they aren't violating anything ?

There still is a nuclear deal in place with Iran. The remainder of the countries that worked for it and sign it have not withdrawn from it. The USA did not do this deal alone that was not the Obama way. The fact is the remaining nations are just so weak kneed they will just standby and watch whatever happen and do nothing