What's going on in the world

Can we please talk about POTUS's new pick for the education board? Dude literally writes Illuminati self-help books. If anyone's down for an informal Yappi book club, let's start with this potential gem (actual title): "Success Magic - The Prosperity Secret to Win with Magical Spiritual Power: How to Grow Rich, Influence People, Protect Your Mindset & Love Yourself Like a Warrior using Timeless Abundance Secrets"

Can we please talk about POTUS's new pick for the education board? Dude literally writes Illuminati self-help books. If anyone's down for an informal Yappi book club, let's start with this potential gem (actual title): "Success Magic - The Prosperity Secret to Win with Magical Spiritual Power: How to Grow Rich, Influence People, Protect Your Mindset & Love Yourself Like a Warrior using Timeless Abundance Secrets"

What's your point? I keep hoping the next person they appoint to a federal education position is the last just so they can turn out the lights after shutting it down.

I've always thought the China/Biden dealings were far more serious then the Ukrainian corruption:

The Aviation Industry Corporation of China had raised national security concern in the U.S. before. American national security officials and independent analysts strongly suspected that the company, a major supplier of military jets in China, had hacked U.S. networks to steal the design of the F-35 jet and used the design to build its own stealth jet fighters.

In 2015, the Chinese aviation giant partnered with BHR Partners, a state-backed Chinese equity firm, to acquire Henniges Automotive, a U.S. auto company that produces technologies with military applications. Biden has sat on BHR's board since 2013. The $600 million acquisition was one of the largest by a Chinese company of a U.S.-based auto company.

So Hunter Biden is a rocket scientist and aviation expert to? Who would have known!

Trump takes out world's leading terrorist.

Anti-American democrats find fault. Their personal hatred and quest for power are more important than our national security.

Literally stunning.
Did Obama take out Bin Laden? Because Trump himself told us to make sure we did not give Obama credit for it.

Did Obama take out Bin Laden? Because Trump himself told us to make sure we did not give Obama credit for it.
Obviously no President takes out any terrorist but they seem to get credit for it. I didn’t hear Trump taking any credit on Sunday morning, pretty sure Obama didn’t with Bin Laden (not certain). The media however was much more complimentary toward Obama and were almost silent with Trump except to criticize his demeanor or speech.

Obviously no President takes out any terrorist but they seem to get credit for it. I didn’t hear Trump taking any credit on Sunday morning, pretty sure Obama didn’t with Bin Laden (not certain). The media however was much more complimentary toward Obama and were almost silent with Trump except to criticize his demeanor or speech.

My hunch is obama used the word 'I' more times in his 10 minute briefing on bin laden, than Trump did in talking about Bhagdadi for an hour.

My hunch is obama used the word 'I' more times in his 10 minute briefing on bin laden, than Trump did in talking about Bhagdadi for an hour.
Yet more fake news from Qcity.

Number of times "I" was used in Obama's 10 minute speech: 10
Number of times "I" was used in Trump's hour-long speech/Q&A: 182

182>10

We could just keep it to their prepared speeches.

Obama: "I" used 10 times in 1,391 words for a percentage of 0.72%
Trump: "I" used 7 times in 915 words for a percentage of 0.77%

0.77%>0.72%

Remember kids, don't ever allow yourself to become a mindless dummy.

The American Bar looking like maroons. They tore Lawrence J.C. VanDyke, nominee for the 9th a new one, saying he wouldn't be fair to a member of the alphabet group. Committee Chair looks at Patrick Bumatay, another nominee for the 9th and openly gay and asks, "Do you think ... VanDyke would be fair to you?" "...Yep..."

I've always thought the China/Biden dealings were far more serious then the Ukrainian corruption:

The Aviation Industry Corporation of China had raised national security concern in the U.S. before. American national security officials and independent analysts strongly suspected that the company, a major supplier of military jets in China, had hacked U.S. networks to steal the design of the F-35 jet and used the design to build its own stealth jet fighters.

In 2015, the Chinese aviation giant partnered with BHR Partners, a state-backed Chinese equity firm, to acquire Henniges Automotive, a U.S. auto company that produces technologies with military applications. Biden has sat on BHR's board since 2013. The $600 million acquisition was one of the largest by a Chinese company of a U.S.-based auto company.

So Hunter Biden is a rocket scientist and aviation expert to? Who would have known!
I hate these filthy DC whores. I really do.

obama was a remarkable 43% higher than Trump. No surprise there really, every speech he gave was him lecturing us on what "I" did .......

Yes; 10 is greater than 7, by a whopping 43%.

Good luck.
Your original claim:

The facts:

Number of times "I" was used in Obama's 10 minute speech: 10
Number of times "I" was used in Trump's hour-long speech/Q&A: 182

182>10

Qcity=fake news

All kidding aside, it's worrisome that dumb people like Qcity are able to vote. People who get their news and form all of their opinions on facebook memes are ruining the country.

All kidding aside, it's worrisome that dumb people like Qcity are able to vote. People who get their news and form all of their opinions on facebook memes are ruining the country.

Obama refers to himself 96 times during short speech to Gates group

ME ME ME: Obama Uses Elijah Cummings Funeral To Talk About Himself — Again

All Kidding aside Ronnie ---- what I see what Qcity was getting at. Obama is and was All about himself ! I, I and I again

He Still has the Biggest Lie in Campaign / Presidential History !
You can Keep your Doctor & Current Health Insurance .... and every Family will save $1,500 / yr

Aye Yai Yai - that's a Big one

Fun times ..............don't we miss those days.............

Obama Speeches: The 'I's Have It -- Nearly 1,200 Times ...

In just 41 speeches this year, Obama has talked about himself nearly 1, 200 times – 1, 198 to be exact. (That breaks down to 1, 121 “I”s and just 77 “me”s.) And that just includes 34 weekly addresses and his seven major speeches. Count the hundreds of other public speeches and he’d be off the charts.

Count Obama’s references to ‘I’ and ‘me’ while you can ...

Jan 18, 2017 · Count Obama’s references to ‘I’ and ‘me’ while you can, conservative media ... not including this week's big speech at the United Nations, Obama has talked about himself nearly 1,200 ...

Author: Callum Borchers

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 91 Times ...

Leaving aside passages in which he quoted a Chicago pub owner and a letter from a citizen from Georgia, President Barack Obama used the first person singular—including the pronouns “I” and “me” and the adjective “my”—91 times in a speech he delivered in Chicago Tuesday to …

FLASHBACK: ‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person ...

Jul 11, 2014 · Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular--including the pronouns "I" and "me" and the adjective "my"--199 times in a speech he delivered Thursday vowing to use unilateral executive action to achieve policy goals that Congress would not enact through the normal, constitutional legislative ...