What Was The Best Game of the Decade?

thavoice

There's too many good games to count. That game is attendance record for Cavalier Stadium and I don't think that will ever be broken. I still laugh at the guy who pulled the boom truck behind the visitor stands. For those who don't know, Cavalier Stadium seats roughly 3,500 people. There was probably over 5000 people there and I'm probably still undershooting it.

It was epic no doubt. The tailgating was college esque. One place has the Moeller Brew barn beer stand. What was the 50 50 that night.....15k?

Bull GreenDog

I think that Moeller vs Mentor in 2013 would be my pick. The MAC has had a ton of great games for sure, especially Coldwater and Marion Local. One that might deserve consideration is when Kirtland upset 4 time state champ Marion Local in 2015. I think the score was 22-13. Great defensive battle.

America

Any thought of starting a new thread (maybe one exists already) of posting your school's top 10 games/upsets/wins/matchups in the past 20 years. With a lot of sitting around now for the next couple of weeks, I think it would be cool to see what life long fans from their respective high school would have to say!

John Lee Pettimore

I've said it many times before and posts in threads like these only prove me right.

Some of these stark county guys would rather see Massillon lose, than their own team win.

With that being said, my personal votes would go

The TCC vs Athens title game in 14
The Moeller vs Mentor title game

jobarules

100% percent sure I'll be the only poster on here aware of this game, but to me it was the epitome of small time high school football in Ohio. In 2014, Kenton Ridge and Tecumseh both went into week 6 at 5-0. It was the opening game of conference play and also homecoming for Kenton Ridge. Tecumseh jumped out to a 25-7 lead midway through the third quarter. A Kenton Ridge safety sparked the start of a comeback with two touchdowns followed by a pair of two point conversions to tie the game up at 25. A final touchdown in overtime and a fourth down stop sealed the comback.
On a bigger scale I've never seen a back and forth affair like the 2014 D3 title game between Athens and Toledo CC. That game gets my vote

Bull GreenDog

I've said it many times before and posts in threads like these only prove me right.

Some of these stark county guys would rather see Massillon lose, than their own team win.

With that being said, my personal votes would go

The TCC vs Athens title game in 14
The Moeller vs Mentor title game
What do you think was the best Massillon game? I would think it's got to be the Perry game in 2015