What is wrong with Mahomes?

What Team leads the NFL in drops? Mahomes acted like a democrat after the correct call was made! Toney never looked for verification that he was legal. How about some Accountability for the person that actually cost them the Game!! Chiefs some whiny little democrat biatches!
I thought Mahomes was going after Toney on the sidelines for f’ing it up. Turns out I was wrong.

I’m impressed that MaHomes came out and stated his action after the game was wrong. After calmer heads prevailed he realized his wrong, admitted it and apologized. Not everyone has the ability to do this, good for him

I’m impressed that MaHomes came out and stated his action after the game was wrong. After calmer heads prevailed he realized his wrong, admitted it and apologized. Not everyone has the ability to do this, good for him

Nice to hear. He has always struck me as a decent kid - same for Burrow. Can't fault him for being a competitor and running hot right at the end of the game. If he was the type of guy who came off the field and said "ho hum, I guess we lost", then he would have never made it to where he is today.

Give Mahomes credit here for admitting he was wrong in letting his emotions get the better of him. What a shame more people don't do this. One can understand the frustration at the time but to come back and admit he was wrong says a lot about his overall character. The sad thing his apology won't get the same media coverage as the original tantrum.

Mahomes's receivers are terrible, outside of Kelcie. Don't know why they can't get some quality receivers.

He's facing some adversity. He won the MVP in his de facto rookie year. I always thought his frustrations were just because he really hasn't seen problems yet, and agree that it was really a non story and an apology to Allen was enough.

He's 9-6. Sometimes the ball doesn't bounce your way in the NFL. It just took 6 seasons for it to happen to him. Brady had a handful of years where his stat line didn't look all that great.

From what I'm seeing, Mahomes' O-line isn't as good as previous editions. He's seeing more consistent pressure and can't run out of it to extend the play every time. Admittedly, he still doesn't get sacked that often compared to other QBs but is on pace to be sacked the most times of any regular season in his career. He has also already been credited for more rush attempts than any regular season in his career.

Give Mahomes credit here for admitting he was wrong in letting his emotions get the better of him. What a shame more people don't do this. One can understand the frustration at the time but to come back and admit he was wrong says a lot about his overall character. The sad thing his apology won't get the same media coverage as the original tantrum.
It's a business/PR decision.

taylor-swift-shoes-chiefs-game-310167-1698083594888-image.700x0c.jpg
yoko-ono-john-lennon-021023-3-5400226f688643aebafe300619867cb1.jpg

Mahomes made some ugly throws yesterday. Just lazy with awful technique kind of throws. The pick 6 was a perfect example.

The code has been broken to take away the deep ball and make him check down. Tampa Bay showed the league how to do it in the 2021 Super Bowl.

Mahomes made some ugly throws yesterday. Just lazy with awful technique kind of throws. The pick 6 was a perfect example.

The code has been broken to take away the deep ball and make him check down. Tampa Bay showed the league how to do it in the 2021 Super Bowl.

And yet KC and MaHomes won a Super Bowl just last season without the deep ball threat.

Losing a reliable wr such as JuJu Smith-Schuster from last season’s team has hurt the KC offense. There is no outside/#2 passing threat to go along with Kelse. The KC wr’s have cost them 2 wins this year alone. Mahomes is pressing a bit which can cause performances like the one he the Raiders yesterday.

KC will be a team no one wants to play in the 1st round of the playoffs but they are simply too inconsistent to win a Super Bowl this year with how Baltimore, SF and Buffalo have looked in the last few weeks.

It's a business/PR decision.
What's sad is you are most likely right after seeing him continue with his temper tantrums during this losing streak. It also makes you wonder if the whole Travis-Taylor publicity is starting to adversely impact the team.

Mahomes continues to underwhelm. He does not seem like the same player anymore even after accounting for lost players.

His OL is awful and he has no WRs. Unfortunately, I think they nab Tee Higgins in the offseason.

His OL is awful and he has no WRs. Unfortunately, I think they nab Tee Higgins in the offseason.
No, the Chiefs let Hill walk they are not going to overpay for Higgins. Good receivers can be found in the draft. As for Mahomes very few teams ever repeat as SB champs.

Whats wrong with Mahomes is his helmut is still 3 sizes too big and he can't hear the radio or see through his oversize facemask, which also sits too high. If he would spend a little bit of his State Farm millions and buy a helmut that fits he would probably be fine...

Last edited:
Whats wrong with Mahomes is his helmut is still 3 sizes too big and he can't hear the radio or see through his oversize facemask, which also sits too high. If he would spend a little bit of his State Farm millions and buy a helmut that fits he would probably be fine...
I thought I was the only one who thought Mahomes was wearing a gigantic helmet.

You wonder if this is a special helmet to keep him safer from concussions. Let's face it, all these teams have a QB that's one play away from their backup being in with a concussion to the starter. Remember the one DB for the Bills about 10-15 years ago that wore that giant extra piece on his helmet?

Mahomes seems to be just fine, in fact he's probably as healthy at this point in the season as he's been in years. KC has a much improved defense so they don't need to score as much. The future in KC looks different than it did a month ago. Heard some speculation last night that Lamar and the Ravens would run over the Chiefs? I don't know how. Ravens had 10 points at half the other day against the upstart Texans. I'd bet on the Chiefs this weekend.

You wonder if this is a special helmet to keep him safer from concussions. Let's face it, all these teams have a QB that's one play away from their backup being in with a concussion to the starter. Remember the one DB for the Bills about 10-15 years ago that wore that giant extra piece on his helmet?
He says it is, but you can see from the geometry of the fit, that 3/4's of his face, jaw and forehead are exposed. He is just not good enough looking for that much skin showing.
Additionally, his signal-calling voice depth doesn't match his size & speaking voice...So there's that too. :)

Last edited: