What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

Just when I think that Democrat politicos can't make themselves look any more stupid than they have already, I stumble across another ground-breaking, unintentional self-owning - just so much stupid from Jamaal.......

Maybe he actually DID think that famous "Interuption of an official proceeding" Fire Alarm was a door handle?!?

"The Chief Rabbi of Gaza"?! LOL What an ignorant, know-nothing bastard.

For the purposes of this graph, "NONES" are those people surveyed that claim no religious affiliation.

GMLVFK4XwAApBm1

Note that the discrepancy by gender is more or less constant, until a reversal of the trend begins in the early 20-teens, with the increasing popularity of social media.

IMHO, these females have the same emotional needs as those preceding them - perhaps greater in our frenetic modern world - but more of them now "worship" celebrity and their own social media personas in lieu of our Creator. The Creator whose written Word teaches self-acceptance, rather than the modern pop-psych doctrine of "self love". And yet some of us pretend to wonder why youth depression and suicide have escalated markedly. Wonder why the children of conservative parents have less of these struggles. It could be little more obvious at this point, yet somehow Democrats claim to not understand.

Last edited:
For the purposes of this graph, "NONES" are those people surveyed that claim no religious affiliation.

GMLVFK4XwAApBm1

Note that the discrepancy by gender is more or less constant, until a reversal of the trend begins in the early 20-teens, with the increasing popularity of social media.

IMHO, these females have the same emotional needs as those preceding them - perhaps greater in our frenetic modern world - but more of them now "worship" celebrity and their own social media personas in lieu of our Creator. The Creator whose written Word teaches self-acceptance, rather than the modern pop-psych doctrine of "self love". And yet some of us pretend to wonder why youth depression and suicide have escalated markedly. Wonder why the children of conservative parents have less of these struggles. It could be little more obvious at this point, yet somehow Democrats claim to not understand.
What about the other 23,678,209 genders?

What about the other 23,678,209 genders?
If we each had our very own unique "gender", can you just imagine how special and happy that we would all be ? The joy would obviously be immeasurable.

These gender-queered doofi are the happiest, most contented people around.....when they take ALL their meds and can't find a weapon....right ?

GMLVFK4XwAApBm1

I think Progressive Democrats fully understand. The human condition requires a belief system. Be it a Deity, object, or institution. Is it possible that government is being situated to become the new religion of the masses. Praise " it" from whom all blessings flow?

They have sacred democracy, but is their society collapsing?
Are the hard earned gains of Mandela and the ANC being squandered?
A better question is whether or not the hard work of the English and Dutch Afrikaner colonists is being squandered. SA was a first world country whch is slowly falling into disrepair and descending into a 3rd world hell hole.

There are several important reasons why we must turn the new rules back upon our enemies. First, they deserve it. They are schmucks. They are bad people, and we should do everything we legally and morally can to cause them misery and to ensure that they are disconnected from any opportunity to govern, rule, or exercise any kind of authority whatsoever. I want them disenfranchised. I want them broken. I want them crushed and begging for mercy. Why am I so vindictive? I mean, besides that it’s fun? Self-preservation. I know what they will do to me given the chance because not only have they told me what they would do to me given the chance, when given the chance they did try to do it to me. Remember how they wanted to impoverish or put us in jail because we wouldn’t wear their stupid face masks or take their shots? The Red Guards are their role models, the Khmer Rouge are their ideal.

There’s another good reason for ruthlessly inflicting the new rules upon them. They won’t ever learn otherwise. The one thing we cannot do is allow them to change the new rules and benefit from them while we unilaterally disarm and just accept it. There have to be painful consequences for their misdeeds, with an emphasis on the painful part. There was a time when conservatives actually believed in punishment. You know, someone violates another’s rights, and then we deprive him of his rights to both show him that he has misbehaved and to incentivize him not to misbehave in the future. Somehow, conservatives have lost the idea of punishment. The enemy is stripping us of our rights. It needs to suffer. Otherwise, there is zero chance the rules will ever change back.

New details about Jim Biden’s foreign fundraising efforts are spilling out in a Kentucky bankruptcy court, where recent testimony indicates that President Joe Biden’s brother partnered with Qatari government officials in his quest to find money for U.S. health care ventures.

The sworn testimony by fund manager Michael Lewitt, a former business partner of Jim Biden’s, attests that two companies that facilitated the efforts were part-owned by “members of the Qatari government.”

One company named in the testimony partnered directly with Jim Biden in the multi-year fundraising efforts.

People that leave a loaded gun in an unlocked car only to have it stolen and used to kill an 11 year old, need to go to prison.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h