What are you watching?

Vikings: The Rise and Fall - Nat Geo - Six episodes back to back.

We didn't get this level of detail in World History. Oh wait... I didn't take that class. Probably why I didn't know they had a three hundred year old empire.

One of the best, but most brutal YouTube channels.

I have seen some of these and they get depressing, a common denominator in many is poor family situation. Guy was recently on Rogan's podcast and he had some decent stories. Most interesting was what its like to go to LA skid row and how he has to navigate the place to get his interviews.

I have seen some of these and they get depressing, a common denominator in many is poor family situation. Guy was recently on Rogan's podcast and he had some decent stories. Most interesting was what its like to go to LA skid row and how he has to navigate the place to get his interviews.
I saw that. He sounds just like Dr Drew, it’s weird.

Finished S1 of From. Really, really good. It’s like if Lost was directed & written by M Night Shamalyn.

Can't watch anything. I have a DVR box on my tv. The DVR has a delayed reaction in broadcasting and this storm is playing havoc with it.
Kind of a pain for live sports on any day. I used to listen to the broadcast on the radio while watching the game on tv. Can't do that anymore. The radio broadcast is always ahead of the tv broadcast. I hear about the play and then watch it. Kind of like instant replay in reverse.:(

I recommend “Murderville” on Netflix in general, but you absolutely have to go watch the Christmas special episode ‘Who Killed Santa?’

One of the funniest things I’ve watched in awhile.

"Gunsmoke"
This episode titled "The Sharecroppers", first broadcast in March 1975. A young minstrel comes in town to buy a mule, but gets conned out of his money and thinks he owns a mule that really belongs to Festus, who ends up being guilt-conned into riding to the young man's shiftless father and helping them farm on land owned by someone else. A few young ladies (cute and ditzy) complete the unlikely ensemble. A young Bruce Boxleitner plays one of the paramours.

Unbeknownst to the cast and crew, it ended up being the final episode of the series. CBS waited until the last episode was shot to cancel the show - the cast and crew actually found out by reading about in Variet. For a series with such a tough manly sheriff and manly gun-toting types, this episode could have been written and filmed by Hallmark. The show deserved to have closure.

I didn't watch Gunsmoke regularly, but as a kid it was always comforting to know the show would be there each Monday night. That coming fall season, TV wasn't the same.

Over the Holidays I try and revisit a solid TV series a 2nd time just to check it out and see what I missed the first time through; I am currently finishing up Game of Thrones. The middle seasons of this thing are actually better then I thought they would be. Plot was very good but the acting, directing, and use of music to set a scene were much better than I remember the 1st time through. But on a 2nd viewing seasons 7 & 8 are even more of a mess then I remember and I cannot believe someone didn't have the guts to tell David Benioff and D.B. Weiss to step up their games and finish strong. Instead we get a mediocre show with forced action and a sprint to the finish line. This is why they should be real careful about how they move forward with House of Dragons and then the expected John Snow sequel or else the legacy of this thing will be more negative then positive.

Speak French!
The Addams Family: about done. Enjoyed it all but it is recycled jokes. Two years was probably about right, unless they let them leave the house.

Slow Horses: Spies you want to slap for being that person but it's grown on me.

Alaska Daily: as it progress, they seem to realize scene after scene of the main being unlikable doesn't work. It's turning into a good journalism show.

Yellowstone: train wreck appealing to those that wish they were as far as I can figure. No judgment, lol, I'm still watching.

Ghosts: guilty pleasure.

Under the Banner of Heaven and Invincibles: watched the first episodes 2-3 times. I probably ought to give up on them as not my cup.

The Chosen One, a series my wife and I are streaming on Angel Studios (I think that's the name). It's about the life of Jesus and how he adds disciples, travels the region and performs miracles. I'd recommend it to any believer.

Speak French!
The Addams Family: about done. Enjoyed it all but it is recycled jokes. Two years was probably about right, unless they let them leave the house.

Slow Horses: Spies you want to slap for being that person but it's grown on me.

Alaska Daily: as it progress, they seem to realize scene after scene of the main being unlikable doesn't work. It's turning into a good journalism show.

Yellowstone: train wreck appealing to those that wish they were as far as I can figure. No judgment, lol, I'm still watching.

Ghosts: guilty pleasure.

Under the Banner of Heaven and Invincibles: watched the first episodes 2-3 times. I probably ought to give up on them as not my cup.
I've enjoyed Alaska Daily. Yellowstone does not get better as it progresses through the seasons.

Corner Gas. Six seasons starting 2004. Canadians seem to live sitcoms that take place at convenience stores. Followed by Corner Gas the Movie and Corner Gas the animated series. First episodes can be a "why was this popular" but as it digs away at the intrenched cynicism and expectation of foul language, cowgirl and blood, yeah, I snorted at a few jokes. 7 eps in, I'll see...

Corner Gas. Six seasons starting 2004. Canadians seem to live sitcoms that take place at convenience stores. Followed by Corner Gas the Movie and Corner Gas the animated series. First episodes can be a "why was this popular" but as it digs away at the intrenched cynicism and expectation of foul language, cowgirl and blood, yeah, I snorted at a few jokes. 7 eps in, I'll see...
Corner Gas is laugh out loud funny.

Corner Gas is laugh out loud funny.
I'm learning. When it's on it's on. When it's bad it's still on. I can do with a little less Dad though.

Got tired of football. Started watching for the 3rd time this Handmaiden thing. Gave it all up and went back to something entertaining. All I want to do is sit and smile and snack until whatever has my system screwed up gets over itself. Football and dystopian wasn't doing it.

Wednesday - Surprisingly entertaining. I like the context of a New England school for the most macabre individuals among us, and the connection to one of my favorite writers, Edgar Allen Poe. Within the context developed, it all makes sense. I am relieved to know that the star is over twenty as there is something very attractive about her. I definitely would have dated her in high school. Catherine Zeta-Jone's Morticia is pretty hot too.

Wednesday - Surprisingly entertaining. I like the context of a New England school for the most macabre individuals among us, and the connection to one of my favorite writers, Edgar Allen Poe. Within the context developed, it all makes sense. I am relieved to know that the star is over twenty as there is something very attractive about her. I definitely would have dated her in high school. Catherine Zeta-Jone's Morticia is pretty hot too.

I wanted to like it, and I’m a big Jenna Ortega fan, but I quit in the second episode.