What are you watching?

PantherProud

FhPHQ6PXoAsVdZ3

bob22

Over the last week

Knocked out season 4 part one of Manifest. kinda interesting that they kept in the transitions to commercial breaks.

3 episodes into The Peripheral. It's like Westworld, The Matrix, and Ozark had a baby. lol

Andor - That last scene in episode 10... damn. Give me more like that disney.

clarkgriswold

I just finished A Friend of the Family on Peacock. The 9 episode series is a true story about Broberg family, whose young daughter Jan was kidnapped twice in the 70s by a manipulative pedophile family friend. The series shows how the family was drawn in by the guy and how the girl was convinced that she and the pedophile were engaged in a mission for aliens from a different planet that could only be saved by her having the pedophile's child by her 16th birthday. It's an entertaining watch but it might well have been called "The Stupidest Family in America."

clarkgriswold

Tulsa King- Sheridan's new mob series starring Sylvester Stallone. It's not bad. I guess the show runner previously worked on The Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire and it comes nowhere near those two classics.

Gardens35

The White Lotus (HBO MAX series)

Jennifer Coolidge (aka Stifler's Mom) and others are vacationing at another White Lotus resort. This one's in Sicily.

eastisbest

Omar

Started The Boys. Pretty good. A bit brutal but the writing is all around solid. Karl Urban is great as usual
Did you know Homelander is supposed to represent Trump?

B927C819-B78B-4207-9F35-4AEC9FC6CE87.png
But beyond them hammering that point, it’s a good show. Sex and extreme violence are cool,

eastisbest

Ipcress Files: Based on the novel. Nothing terribly new in story. If you like spy tv and period pieces they do this well. You'll feel like you're in the 60s. The characters are fun. Have to get an ear for the English accents and over-look the attempts at American, German and French accents.

eastisbest

Wednesday: Morticia and Gomez are horribly cast or directed or something. Zero chemistry or charisma from either Zeta-Jones or Luis Gusman, both whom I normally like. The rest I thought well cast, the sets a terrrific and Thing brings the proper humor. Story is average scooby-do.

1899: haven't gotten into it yet. I'll give it a another episode or two.

PantherProud

Wednesday: Morticia and Gomez are horribly cast or directed or something. Zero chemistry or charisma from either Zeta-Jones or Luis Gusman, both whom I normally like. The rest I thought well cast, the sets a terrrific and Thing brings the proper humor. Story is average scooby-do.

1899: haven't gotten into it yet. I'll give it a another episode or two.

I struggled with the first episode of 1899, though being sick surely didn't help. I stopped halfway through the first episode.