What are you watching?

ohiopup

Watching "Ray Bradbury Theater" on Comet TV. One particularly good one features the great Richard Kiley as a retired virtuoso concert pianist. ,,,

Afterward, Kiley walks to his own childhood home, and briefly encounters his younger self looking from the bedroom, who then comes outside tentatively. The confrontation with the bully is very satisfying, and the end of that final scene is bittersweet, ironic, and extremely maudlin. I loved it.

:>---

SALT

hubman

The Nicholas Cage flick? I noticed that's been on a lot lately. Was pretty fascinated with it first time I caught it on cable a few years ago
No, this is a new Fox tv show Silicon Valley pioneer Paul LeBlanc discovers that one of his own creations -- a powerful A.I. called neXt -- might spell doom for humankind

ohiopup

TCM ~ Mike Todd's epic production of Around the World in 80 Days
filled with lots of Hollywood star cameos and...
has an unique title/credit sequence by Saul Bass at the end instead
of the beginning.

:>---

EGA

eastisbest

I liked Peaky Blinders. Didn't think I would. I'll watch it again, usually takes a good three years before I forget I watched something already.

Halfway through the 3rd Season of Combat! Another kid story. NO!!!, not a kid story. Must have been the show an actor went to get exposure. A lot of guest spots by popular entertainers. Frankie Avalon could act. Tommy Sands, not so much.