Week 4 state polls

Soccer is always bracketed north/south in D1, which means a Columbus or Dayton/Cinci team will be the opponent for presumably St. Ignatius in the state final.

I’m predicting one of the following:
New Albany
One of the Olentangy’s
Moeller
St. X
Or Mason
Centerville was in the mix but I heard one of their key players broke his collarbone. I would have put them ahead of the cincy teams. New Albany is better than anyone out of Cincy this year. I also would put Anderson in the mix. Only blemish was a tie to St X. And they almost won that one at the end.

D2 Poland lost 5-1 to D3 south range

makes the 2-1 win over CVCA very interesting

otherwise CVCA is undefeated and has only given up 1 goal since

D2 will be very interesting this year

Not the case this year... D1 Boys: Region 1 plays Region 4 in State Semi. So St. I vs. Dayton/Cincy.

Actually, St. I could end up in Region 2 (Elyria 1/2), depending on the bracket they choose. If that's the case, then the final could possibly be a Cleveland area opponent (although I don't know if there's another Cleveland school this year that would beat the regional winner coming from Cincy).

Anyone know why Indian Hill remains so high in the D2 state rankings?
District rankings (used for the state polls) are based on city rankings. Prior to today’s poll (where Wyoming pulled ahead of IH), Indian Hill has been ranked #1 in Cincinnati. With #2 Wyoming and #3 Summit racking up good wins against D1 teams and teams from other areas, IH has been getting an indirect benefit. Indian Hill plays Summit tomorrow, so they have an opportunity to prove themselves.

Poland losing to South Range is one of the upsets of the year, considering that they beat South Range 6-1 the first go around.

District rankings (used for the state polls) are based on city rankings. Prior to today’s poll (where Wyoming pulled ahead of IH), Indian Hill has been ranked #1 in Cincinnati. With #2 Wyoming and #3 Summit racking up good wins against D1 teams and teams from other areas, IH has been getting an indirect benefit. Indian Hill plays Summit tomorrow, so they have an opportunity to prove themselves.
Where are are Cincinnati local rankings at online?

Poland losing to South Range is one of the upsets of the year, considering that they beat South Range 6-1 the first go around.

Range has improved week to week this year. They have a very good chance to make a run in D3.

I thought they would win but not by that much.